Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    It doesn't hurt,.. when I bleed..
    BUT memories they eat me...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    2 months of waiting are behind us :D Now 3 more to come ...
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

It will seem like forever to be apart this long but once it gets here time will fly! My wife and I met 5 years ago and have a daughter that is almost 4 now. :mrgreen: (And it only seemed like yesterday that we met.)
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:

It will seem like forever to be apart this long but once it gets here time will fly! My wife and I met 5 years ago and have a daughter that is almost 4 now. :mrgreen: (And it only seemed like yesterday that we met.)

:thumbup: Congrats to your family!

Patience is a virtue. This is just the waiting time for the approval of the visa petition. March was a drag, but April flew by. We are in a fortunate position though - I have visited him just recently and he will come to Germany at the beginning of July :D The longest we have been apart physically was almost 4 months. Skype is awesome, but it is no real substitute for the real thing...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    who would have ever thought, pj20 woudl have resulted in a wedding.....were you at teh tailgate?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    who would have ever thought, pj20 woudl have resulted in a wedding.....were you at teh tailgate?

If you mean me - that is my weak point, cause noooooooooooooooooooooo hitself.gif:lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    life is hard
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I feel so relaxed and happy today.
    It's the first Saturday of my summer! 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    To me, music is an amazing thing. There are bands that I have listened to for over 30 years and when I hear them now, it takes me back to that time in my life, just like a certain smell, maybe a favorite food that grandma would make and I haven't had in a very long time - just one little wiff will send me flying back to not only that smell, but the sights, the sounds, the people. This music was there when my imagination was at its peak, when I started reading books and watching movies that became my favorites, when I had good friends to share ideas and have fun with, when it was all new to me, I was learning so much and the world was wide open. So much has changed since then, I have grown, my kids are now at the same point in their lives that I was. I have a lot of responsibilities and people that depend on me, its hard to have the same imagination I had all those years ago. So when I hear the music, the songs that I listened to over and over so many times, it all comes rushing back - all the memories. I know every note, every lyric - it has all been permanently burned into my memory, so when I hear it, just for that brief moment, its like that smell - it's so comforting, like an old friend that never went away and I get to experience again being that age and remembering what life was like before it got so serious.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    To me, music is an amazing thing. There are bands that I have listened to for over 30 years and when I hear them now, it takes me back to that time in my life, just like a certain smell, maybe a favorite food that grandma would make and I haven't had in a very long time - just one little wiff will send me flying back to not only that smell, but the sights, the sounds, the people. This music was there when my imagination was at its peak, when I started reading books and watching movies that became my favorites, when I had good friends to share ideas and have fun with, when it was all new to me, I was learning so much and the world was wide open. So much has changed since then, I have grown, my kids are now at the same point in their lives that I was. I have a lot of responsibilities and people that depend on me, its hard to have the same imagination I had all those years ago. So when I hear the music, the songs that I listened to over and over so many times, it all comes rushing back - all the memories. I know every note, every lyric - it has all been permanently burned into my memory, so when I hear it, just for that brief moment, its like that smell - it's so comforting, like an old friend that never went away and I get to experience again being that age and remembering what life was like before it got so serious.
    beautiful my friend.......beautiful.....thats why life is so beautiful....cos have those moments...
    mine...yours..our moment...thanks for sharing...
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    beautiful my friend.......beautiful.....thats why life is so beautiful....cos have those moments...

totally agree...music has been a huge part of my entire life ever since I can remember...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    So ready for good things... Tired of total BS
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

totally agree...music has been a huge part of my entire life ever since I can remember...
    Agreed with everybody...music is so amazingly powerful. Been thinking a lot about how much it's helped me get through this year. It was an extremely rough school year for me, and music has helped me in unimaginable ways. What a strong positive to have in my life!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm hoping the Rangers win tonight. Only so the Devils can meet them in the Eastern Conference final... :P
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    the eject button once again
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    its so cold
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    6 years wasted.
  • Options
    need a way...
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Even though I miss old KOL, the "new" Caleb Followill is incredibly, incredibly sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTjPEUsay2w
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I have amazing friends, spent the afternoon having a BBQ with my best friend and her family, in the sunshine and it was just lovely.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Lizard wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I get to say "my fiance is sooo fuckin' cool" AWESOME!!!
    Me too - ha! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Life is gooooooooooooood!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

congrats you 2!

:o Wow :D:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just read this amazingly sweet news,congratulations to you both.So very happy for you both!
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

:o Wow :D:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just read this amazingly sweet news,congratulations to you both.So very happy for you both!

Thank you :D
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    3 more days, 4 more finals, a week til home. Not too nervous for my finals tomorrow, scared shitless for my finals Wednesday. I have to 'just keep swimming' like Dory says :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,114
    Well there's this one girl I like but I don't think she feels the same way. We've met a few times but I have a feeling she just wants to be friends which is ok :( :|
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly