what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I need a new job, before I go postal at this one (the company is awful and a new manager is coming in, not to mention the job itself is barely tolerable). Sadly, I feel I have no qualifications... and am a year short of a bachelors degree. Thanks to my divorce I can't seem to afford to finish the final year. I can't let my ex "win", but with the curren situation I feel like he has. I'm tired of struggling as much as I am, I just want to be able to take a breath.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    skato poustarades dietites...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    conman wrote:
    the haves have not a clue..
    how right you are..
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

exactly what I was thinking.... :?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

exactly what I was thinking.... :?
    fuckin referee...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I friggen love my dr. He does what he has to to get me at a comfortable pain level
    its ok...
    When I wake up tomorrow...he'll be home!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Just shut it! :lol:
    81 wrote:

Just shut it! :lol:
    :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ugghh i'm supposed to be on the road northbound right now :evil: :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...watch your mail dimi...

:nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I need a new job, before I go postal at this one (the company is awful and a new manager is coming in, not to mention the job itself is barely tolerable). Sadly, I feel I have no qualifications... and am a year short of a bachelors degree. Thanks to my divorce I can't seem to afford to finish the final year. I can't let my ex "win", but with the curren situation I feel like he has. I'm tired of struggling as much as I am, I just want to be able to take a breath.

Hugs to you!!! Just remember that you're always a hell of a lot stonger than you know you are!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

too late!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

too late!
    8-)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    copulation
    rumpy bumpy :lol:
    roll in the hay
    nookie
    shagging :lol:
    coupling
    coitus
    monkey dance
    fornicate
    fool around
    mate
    do it

Exactly my thoughts right now ...
    I was looking up idioms for that one night in January and amongst others came up with
    shatter the meat tunnel
    occupy vagistan
    :lol::lol::lol:

Now here's some German terms
    Liebe machen
    bürsten
    nudeln
    höckern
    knattern
    bumsen
    pudern
    rammeln
    rödeln
    vögeln
    der Katze was zu füttern geben :lol::lol:
    Doktor spielen
    die Briefmarkensammlung zeigen
    shatter the meat tunnel
    occupy vagistan
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Translation on this one please... :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    occupy vagistan

:lol:
    edited May 2012
    afroannnie wrote:

Feed the cat / pussy :lol:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
    afroannnie wrote:

Feed the cat :lol:

:lol::lol: I was pretty sure that Katze was cat, so you know I had to ask! :D

I now have another German phrase to use :D
    afroannnie wrote:

I never heard anyone use that one. But that is the fun with idioms and slang terms. It is so much fun to use them out of time, place and situation when you are a foreigner :lol:
    we need a thread with all these phrases in it :think:
    afroannnie wrote:

I never heard anyone use that one. But that is the fun with idioms and slang terms. It is so much fun to use them out of time, place and situation when you are a foreigner :lol:

:lol: If I ever make it to Germany, I will use this and make sure I use the corresponding hand gestures to convey my message... :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Why this place becomes so sexually charged as soon as the sun starts to go down.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Why this place becomes so sexually charged as soon as the sun starts to go down.

the sun is still out here...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

the sun is still out here...

Seattle people are always sexually charged because we don't get too much sun.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA