what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    shit high and watch...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    just bought presale tickets to Mudhoney in July... only 7 months between shows... they must have missed me
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Caveeze wrote:
    I get to say "my fiance is sooo fuckin' cool" AWESOME!!!
    Me too - ha! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Life is gooooooooooooood!
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Caveeze wrote:

Congratulations :D:clap:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    What the hell is wrong with me? I'm up at 3am thinking of him and wanting to hear him. So what do I do? Call him....oh yeah I did! :lol: but he didn't answer :( maybe next time.
    What the hell is wrong with me? I'm up at 3am thinking of him and wanting to hear him. So what do I do? Call him....oh yeah I did! :lol: but he didn't answer :( maybe next time.
    freaks :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i suppose to sleeping now... :roll: :fp:
    We must be freaks for this. :lol:
    We must be freaks for this. :lol:
    hehe!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    a busy weekend coming up.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image

keep calling every half hour !!!! ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:

keep calling every half hour !!!! ;)

I would have done that last night, had I not fallen asleep finally. :lol: To start now, well, that wouldn't be such a great idea since it's only like 4am there :lol: But definitely a good idea none the less. :lol:
    so happy to know that you and your lady friend are quite in tune... both in words and music.
    need to sleep..grgrgr
    need to sleep..grgrgr
    You still didn't sleep? I only got about 2 hours last night. Damn brain wouldn't shut off :roll:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Sorry to be a downer....but I din't know where to put this.

Please send some love, light and hugs over the next week. Our faithful dog, Brutus is going back to the spirit life tomorrow. :cry::cry:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Got all my approvals needed!!!! I'm an extremely happy lady right now!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

Please send some love, light and hugs over the next week. Our faithful dog, Brutus is going back to the spirit life tomorrow. :cry::cry:

oh shimmy, I'm sorry {hug} :(
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    rollings wrote:

Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    need to sleep..grgrgr
    You still didn't sleep? I only got about 2 hours last night. Damn brain wouldn't shut off :roll:
    nop..i need to come at my sis..nephew jump around the bed.dont let me sleep.feel like zombi.. :lol:

I'm so sorry Shimmy. Hugs and love to you all.
    need to sleep..grgrgr
    nop..i need to come at my sis..nephew jump around the bed.dont let me sleep.feel like zombi.. :lol:
    :lol: he must really love his uncle. Take a nap with him. That's what I did with my boys over the weekend.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Need to get through today....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    friggen airline tickets....found a great deal...now if I could just get an answer
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    rollings wrote:

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Caveeze wrote:
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

congrats you 2!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544

I'm so sorry Shimmy. Hugs and love to you all.

I'm so sorry too. Hugs and more hugs!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Stage 5 clinger :shock:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Angel and Heaven
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I leave Rome for Florence in the morning :D