• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i need to do laundry but i'm being super lazy :|
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:

:nono: those socks aren't just going to wash themselves... :P
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    That PJ/FF Central Park rumor. PLEASE, PLEASE be true!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:

that would be pretty cool... :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

More than cool! My schedule for fall semester would make getting home Friday or even Thursday night a breeze, too! Plus, I may be going home two weeks earlier to see Bruce in NJ. So basically will probably be spending the night fantasizing about best-case September scenarios! :D
    ~not a dude~
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

More than cool! My schedule for fall semester would make getting home Friday or even Thursday night a breeze, too! Plus, I may be going home two weeks earlier to see Bruce in NJ. So basically will probably be spending the night fantasizing about best-case September scenarios! :D

Cool! I finally got tix for Bruce on his next leg in DC...can't wait... :D
    I'll be seeing PJ/FF in Florida in Sept...but I could always make a trip to NY for a show like that :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

:lol: finally got off my lazy ass... now... will bother ironing my uniform :? probably not :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Cool! I finally got tix for Bruce on his next leg in DC...can't wait... :D
    I'll be seeing PJ/FF in Florida in Sept...but I could always make a trip to NY for a show like that :D
    Awesome on both counts!!! Wish DeLuna was a possibility for me. But as for Bruce, I will definitely be at that DC show if the NJ show doesn't end up working out!
    ~not a dude~
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

:lol: finally got off my lazy ass... now... will bother ironing my uniform :? probably not :lol:

do you have to wear it again before you leave? the uniform...not the socks...
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Loving the nice weather but not loving the 1500 page essay that I just started. 550 words! :roll:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    loved the super moon last night....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    afroannnie wrote:
    do you have to wear it again before you leave? the uniform...not the socks...
    yeah, monday-wednesday uniform doesn't need to be ironed, thursday and friday one does
  • BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    samjam wrote:
    this
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    Good thoughts and love.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    how lame are those politicians..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    i'm angry that some people never do what they say they're going to. especially when it's important.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    my eyes!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pretty sure if the internet isn't back on today when I get home from work that I will have a fit!!! It's been almost 3 days now!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    GAME OF THRONES
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pretty sure if the internet isn't back on today when I get home from work that I will have a fit!!! It's been almost 3 days now!
    :o:o That's crazy!
    new travel plans :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I wanna go back :shifty:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544

Where are we going>> :P
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Chicken pot pies
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Where are we going>> :P

We will be hitting the East Coast up. :mrgreen: I see Philly and New York in our future. :mrgreen: Cheesesteaks and hot pretzels are definitely on the menu. Along with some slices of pizza. :mrgreen: I can feel the food coma already :lol::lol::lol:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    a little story.. my 39 year old cousin was here from GA a few weeks ago for my mother's funeral. We used to be very close when we were younger and he lived here but we don't talk too often anymore (which makes me sad, but is irrelevant here). While he was here, we got to talking about music, he mentioned my shirt (which was a PJ shirt--I had changed into it later in the evening). He says, jokingly (he's a jokester), "shouldn't that be Pearl Blast?" I was perplexed for a second. He said "the lead singer shot himself, right?". :idea: I was like ohhh, nooooooooooooooooooooooo. That was NIRVANA. :lol: (Love Nirvana and some Kurt Cobain and mean no disrespect to him with this, but my cousin's confusion on the bands made me laugh). Obviously, he's not a fan.
    boring day
    damn insurance companies that try and tell me that they won't put GM manufactured parts on my vehicle that their insured driver went and smashed on me last week. :x :x Boy do they have a rude awakening coming to them.
    damn insurance companies that try and tell me that they won't put GM manufactured parts on my vehicle that their insured driver went and smashed on me last week. :x :x Boy do they have a rude awakening coming to them.
    go girl...
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    go girl...
    yes...get em.