what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    g under p wrote:
    Why have been feeling so sleepy these last couple of days especially when I'm not busy.

Peace
    Maybe you tuckered yourself out from last week... ;):lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Whats WITH this "+1" crap?????? Are people too lazy to type out "i agree", "this is true".....or something similar???????? CHRIST!!! :wave:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • How much I dislike the stupid fucking bitch in my office :evil:
    How much I dislike the stupid fucking bitch in my office :evil:
    There's always at least one in every office... :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

LOVE this post!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    SENROCK wrote:
    Whats WITH this "+1" crap?????? Are people too lazy to type out "i agree", "this is true".....or something similar???????? CHRIST!!! :wave:

agreed. I hate it. :twisted:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    Why have been feeling so sleepy these last couple of days especially when I'm not busy.

Peace

Hmmmm....never thought of that or maybe it's my age catching up with me. :D;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Hmmmm....never thought of that or maybe it's my age catching up with me. :D;)

Peace
    Maybe a little of both... ;):lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • How much I dislike the stupid fucking bitch in my office :evil:

Indeed.

I am so annoyed by her and yet in the grand scheme of things it is no big deal but I am just so sick of her shit and her "I am better than you" attitude. Once she attempted to take credit for something I did...it was a very small thing but still. ARRGH!!

** I have to edit this because despite the fact that I don't really like her I still don't want to seem like some catty co-worker and I do get along with everyone else at work but her. Sometimes she seems to go out of her to be bitchy to me and other days she seems to want to be my friend :? **
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    SENROCK wrote:

+1

haha, alright first and last time I ever do that. I feel dirty... Hey SEN!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/

Indeed.

I am so annoyed by her and yet in the grand scheme of things it is no big deal but I am just so sick of her shit and her "I am better than you" attitude. Once she attempted to take credit for something I did...it was a very small thing but still. ARRGH!!

** I have to edit this because despite the fact that I don't really like her I still don't want to seem like some catty co-worker and I do get along with everyone else at work but her. Sometimes she seems to go out of her to be bitchy to me and other days she seems to want to be my friend :? **
    Try having one as the office manager... :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    how much I love my new necklace, some messages I got today which put a smile on my face, tickets to Paolo Nutini and meeting my cousin for coffee tomorrow.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • To clean or to drink a bottle of wine :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    To clean or to drink a bottle of wine :lol:

i'm drinking wine...join me! :wave: :mrgreen:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    norm wrote:

Me too! Party! :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • norm wrote:

Me too! Party! :D

Ok you two twisted my arm :lol:

I will have some wine :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

if we couldn't get you to msg, the least we can do is get you drunk! ;) :P :lol:
  • norm wrote:

if we couldn't get you to msg, the least we can do is get you drunk! ;) :P :lol:

So true :lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    norm wrote:

So true :lol:
    And once you're a litlle tipsy I will once again try to twist your arm :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • norm wrote:
    And once you're a litlle tipsy I will once again try to twist your arm :D

hahaha I so want to go!!! I need to be responsible though :? :oops:
    Defo time for some alcohol....but wine or Kopparberg??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

good idea! i have a pizza on the go, so my choice is a nice, cold and blonde beer :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

good idea! i have a pizza on the go, so my choice is a nice, cold and blonde beer :D

Oooh, I had pizza last night, I have pasta carbonara tonight. I don't drink beer, maybe you guys will have to convert me on tour! I am a cider, wine or spirits girl.
    Enjoy! :mrgreen:
  • Time for some food (and maybe a Jack Danies and coke ;) )
    Time for some food (and maybe a Jack Danies and coke ;) )

:thumbup: I have the JD option as well, but once I get the taste for it....
    I still can't believe I'm seeing PJ :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    unthought known ~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

Homemade Chicken Soup ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • bigbadbillbigbadbill Posts: 1,758
    Hair
    11/6/95, 11/18/97, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/6/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/13/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/10/08, 4/13/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oooh, I had pizza last night, I have pasta carbonara tonight. I don't drink beer, maybe you guys will have to convert me on tour! I am a cider, wine or spirits girl.
    Enjoy! :mrgreen:
    shit,the italian took over u..eat SOUVLAKI!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”