• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    On my mind?...

"Who's the random dude on the couch??"
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    It's 10pm on a Friday.
    I'm here on the forums.
    I've indulged in the wine.
    I should have gone where I was invited tonight but didn't.
    I should go to bed now.
    But still listenening to PJ and still feel too inspired to sleep.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    An awesome dream I had last night... :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    coffee
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Thinking about the little argument I got into with my wife about swaddling our baby with a straight jacket.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    coffee
    I second that! I second that! I third and fourth and fifth that! :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    coffee

I'm 33 and I've yet to ever have a single drop of coffee enter my system. Something about coffee I just don't get.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i'm HAPPY!
    things have been going sooooo well, so many positive developments.
    and, just got a call from mr. dream, he may have the opportunity to transfer to a different office and keep his same days off, get out of the bronx and back into queens, saving us 2k a year b/c no more EZpass daily, let alone gas and wear and tear on the car. of course, not a done deal, but he should know in a week and if it does happen, transfer in 2! *fingers crossed* :mrgreen:

and....once again the weather is so freaking GORGEOUS in NYC!
    beautiful sunny days just make me unbelievably HAPPY.
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• i'm HAPPY!
    and, just got a call from mr. dream, he may have the opportunity to transfer to a different office and keep his same days off, get out of the bronx and back into queens, saving us 2k a year b/c no more EZpass daily, let alone gas and wear and tear on the car. of course, not a done deal, but he should know in a week and if it does happen, transfer in 2! *fingers crossed* :mrgreen:

8-)

That is awesome news :) I hope it works out.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    i'm HAPPY!

8-)
    Nothing better than Queens :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Pearl Jam in May :mrgreen:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I can't stop smiling...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Wishing I could see PJ in May :(

Figuring out what to do with my life *sigh*
  • How do some people know when to say the perfect thing? Obviously a gift... One that I am lacking.

But still makes me smile- the biggest, stupid smile ever!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Wishing I could see PJ and in May and not only June
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    If my sister decides not to go, I'll take you... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    2 p.m. TM sale... is my boss going to bother me when it starts? probably...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    If my sister decides not to go, I'll take you... ;)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    How ridiculously dumb people on the porch are for starting a "new" thread on a topic that ALREDDIE EXXXISTS!!! Do they really think their "voice" is louder than anyone elses???? :wave:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    SENROCK wrote:
    How ridiculously dumb people on the porch are for starting a "new" thread on a topic that ALREDDIE EXXXISTS!!! Do they really think their "voice" is louder than anyone elses???? :wave:
    Uhhhh DUDE!!! What's up!!! :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • SENROCK wrote:

Amen
    SENROCK wrote:
    Uhhhh DUDE!!! What's up!!! :mrgreen:

hahaha hey!!! :wave: we cant chat in here cuz D2D will get reeeeeeeeeally angry and you wouldnt like her when shes angry! :lol: JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! :lol:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK wrote:
    I miss those triple X's :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    the weather is just sooooo beautiful!
    it makes me so happy, i love spring!
    8-)8-)8-)

SENROCK wrote:

hahaha hey!!! :wave: we cant chat in here cuz D2D will get reeeeeeeeeally angry and you wouldnt like her when shes angry! :lol: JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol:

that's right! so watch it!
    :twisted: 8-):mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

I want to go to Italy... :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    the weather is just sooooo beautiful!
    it makes me so happy, i love spring!
    8-)8-)8-)

SENROCK wrote:

:lol:

that's right! so watch it!
    :twisted: 8-):mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    coffee

I'm 33 and I've yet to ever have a single drop of coffee enter my system. Something about coffee I just don't get.
    I started when I was 24 because I was moving to Seattle, and I wanted to get into the latte culture. It seemed a quirky response to the plain ol' cup of coffee. I was always intrigued by the smell of tea shops or cafes, and I finally took the plunge. My first cup of coffee was in Madison, Wiscosin, in a tea shop that doesn't exist anymore, and I was up until 4am.

I don't see a reason to start as there are many other ways to get energy be it fruit or soda. However, any time I feel the need to quit for a while, 40 days here or 40 days there, it is amazing how coffee is EVERYWHERE! It's culturally probably on par with the hamburger, but has more universal appeal as more countries drink it than eat the hamburger. It's a fun cultural thing, but definitely addictive.

Oh, and sometimes the taste, the texture (i.e., thick rich cappuccino), and warmth is what the heavens prescribe for all that ails. Because a cup of coffee is pretty cheap it's a cost effective drug used to get through the day.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Test on Monday now WTF!!!! :roll:

Well at least the Badgers are playing now. :)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Why have been feeling so sleepy these last couple of days especially when I'm not busy.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)