my leg is still killing me
    doctor or wait and see?
    i usually wait
    but....
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    My hands are cold.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Coffee is not doing it's job today. TGIF
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Sad my friend is gone now, but happy I got to see her! Also only one 50 minute class today then a fun weekend ahead!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    needing some super positive energy sent my way...we have some important things happening today...a little extra happiness would go a long way.... ***fingers crossed*** :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    needing some super positive energy sent my way...we have some important things happening today...a little extra happiness would go a long way.... ***fingers crossed*** :mrgreen:
    consider it sent
    sounds like something great on the horizon :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    consider it sent
    sounds like something great on the horizon :)

Thank you so much!! We really hope so!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

I have an over abundance of positive energy today...so some is being sent your way. Fingers crossed for you as well. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

I have an over abundance of positive energy today...so some is being sent your way. Fingers crossed for you as well. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you so much!!! I am very happy to hear that you have so much positive energy!! It makes life so much better!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    positive vibes comin' at ya
  • Options
    the gosh aweful smell of ramen noodles right now is over whelming. :sick::sick::sick:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

Thank you so much!!! I am very happy to hear that you have so much positive energy!! It makes life so much better!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

why yes....YES IT DOES!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

good thoughts coming your way, Christine! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    colors
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

On thier way to you!
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    good thoughts coming your way, Christine! :)
    Claireack wrote:
    On thier way to you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    wooohooo!!! found the bug :twisted:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

Fingers crossed for you here too, Shimmy :wave:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hopefully my flight is not delayed...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394

I hope you have some luck! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you flying into LGA? i hate LGA... always has delays
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Who in the hell this lucky couple... wow thats awesome. Rachel and Greg.. i guess :lol:

ten club members?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... rWxNYhnzI#!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    save flights
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    conman wrote:
    3 socks... roommates will be gone this weekend :P
    :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    is graduate school going to be worth these application fees?
    Nope. :| However, as a disillusioned grad student...maybe I'm not the best person to answer this question.
  • Options
    I've just sent a lot of positive energy your way! Hope it helps, Christine! :D
  • Options
    Boys are away tonight. Looking like a martini and movie night for me. :D;)
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Yay! What movie?
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Yay! What movie?

Maybe Friends with Benefits again. But then I might want some action of my own and hell...there's no man in my house. :lol::lol::lol: So I might just stick with reruns of Big Bang Theory :lol::lol::lol: