what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Loulou wrote:
    Been given the ultimatum of putting my dog down or spending $2500 to help him. Although I don't have that much to give away, putting him down never entered my mind. Money well spent little buddy. ;)

Thats a great thing you have done... :D
    :thumbup: :clap:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    appie wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Been given the ultimatum of putting my dog down or spending $2500 to help him. Although I don't have that much to give away, putting him down never entered my mind. Money well spent little buddy. ;)

Thats a great thing you have done... :D
    :thumbup: :clap:
    Thanks Appie, apart from this problem, he's a healthy little guy. Has a lot of life and many adventures left in him and it would be sad to see his life cut short. Just have to make some sacrifices I guess. ;):D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • I caught the hamster :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Yippeeeee !!! not working today... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    My friend from high school is visiting me today!!! :D:D So excited!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    my phone keeps changing font sizes all by itself. I don't know what to make of that.
  • job interview on Wednesday
    need a list of references...
    regretting not just staying in school - i'd have plenty of references then
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    job interview on Wednesday
    Good luck with the interview. :mrgreen: I know what you mean about references. I've had the same job for three years and work with like, 2 people. Nobody wants references from 5 or 10 years ago.. it's going to be a dilemma when I apply for another job.
  • job interview on Wednesday
    Good luck :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    perculated coffee.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • EmBleve wrote:
    Good luck with the interview. :mrgreen: I know what you mean about references. I've had the same job for three years and work with like, 2 people. Nobody wants references from 5 or 10 years ago.. it's going to be a dilemma when I apply for another job.

Thanks!!
    Ive been @ the same job for about 7 years now! :o
    And im having the same problems. I dont have contact w/ prior employers from 8 years ago!!!
    Good luck :)

Thank you kind sir :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Loulou wrote:

so happy for you and the lil guy
    hope he will soon be in tip top shape
    i know the pain of letting go
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Best of luck to you!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    chocolate cake :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited January 2012
    i was told told that since ive been with the company longer than a year (in a different role), i might not be eligible for sales rookie of the year. rather, i am in the running for an eagle award(given to top 4 reps in the company).

cmon 4k bonus, a badass plaque and cool eagle logo on my business card!!!
    Post edited by davidtrios on
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i was told told that since ive been with the company longer than a year (in a different role), i might not be eligible for sales rookie of the year. rather, i am in the running for an eagle award. cmon 4k bonus, a badass plaque and cool eagle logo on my business card!!!
    Awesome! Best of luck!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i was told told that since ive been with the company longer than a year (in a different role), i might not be eligible for sales rookie of the year. rather, i am in the running for an eagle award. cmon 4k bonus, a badass plaque and cool eagle logo on my business card!!!
    Awesome! Best of luck!

thank you Liz, fingers crossed. how's that SW brush treating you?
    I think I have a concert bug. :lol:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    just a little tiny bit of peace and quiet would be soooo nice
    maybe even just 5 minutes?
    thank you
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • coco nut
    coco nut
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    That's awesome!!!
    how amazing my hair smells right now. :lol:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Awesome! Best of luck!

thank you Liz, fingers crossed. how's that SW brush treating you?
    I actually haven't used it yet. I'll be using it when it's time to switch out my toothbrush. :D It's on my bathroom counter at the present...but Yoda is patient. :lol:
    haha...the brush head is for 5-10 yr olds so itll take you twice as long to brush but im glad youre happy with Yoda.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    That a nap would be really nice right about now.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    debating how I should get my hair cut tonight. :?
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    That a nap would be really nice right about now.

+1
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Wrapping, packing, thinking of the weekend...
    thoughts tinged in sadness
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    StillHere wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

so happy for you and the lil guy
    hope he will soon be in tip top shape
    i know the pain of letting go
    Your a sweetie, thanks. ;) yeah he's been getting extra cuddles and more time on our couch than usual. :lol: hope this operation can make his life so much better. Hes been struggling to poo and it keeps getting stuck inside a pocket from his last surgery and the other night he was in so much pain that he was yelping and vomitting. Poor little monkey. :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014