Comments

• Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    So thirsty...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    I GOT A JOB!!!

AND WE JUST BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    hells yeah!!! congrats and have fun!!!

You will see some amazing places....... and meet interesting people. :lol:
  • Options
    wedding planning is sorta stressful and it shouldn't be..........
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bigfoot
  • Options
    another cold glass of beer.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

Thanks everyone! :D

Our honeymoon is driving Memphis Tennessee through to New Orleans via Nashville TN, Lynchburg TN, Muscle Shoals AL, Birmingham AL, Montgomery AL, Mobile AL and Biloxi MS. Taking just over 2 weeks with 5 days in NOLA. We're staying in the Heartbreak Hotel at Graceland as well as visiting The King's home itself, taking in Beale Street, Sun Records, FAME Studios, plantations, swamps, plenty of history and good food... I've dreamed about doing this holiday since I was a child and finally.... finally... It's become a reality :mrgreen: *happy tears*

:clap: That sounds awesome! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I'm soooo glad I made the decision to come here. I'm having the most wonderful time! The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame was just awesome and today we went to see some of the places where my favourite movie The Deer Hunter was shot. I love life at the moment!

I tied Cav to the bed, so he cannot post right now, but he says hi to all of you. He's trying to speak German in order to be released :lol:
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Leeze wrote:
    I'm soooo glad I made the decision to come here. I'm having the most wonderful time! The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame was just awesome and today we went to see some of the places where my favourite movie The Deer Hunter was shot. I love life at the moment!

I tied Cav to the bed, so he cannot post right now, but he says hi to all of you. He's trying to speak German in order to be released :lol:
    :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,948
    Leeze wrote:

:o :shock: Pictures please :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Leeze wrote:

those Americans need to learn some ways.....go girl!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Ich habe mich vom Bett befreit! Mir tut alles weh, aber ich bin sehr zufrieden!!!! :D:D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Ich habe mich vom Bett befreit! Mir tut alles weh, aber ich bin sehr zufrieden!!!! :D:D
    ALEXnycnirifyndysmloeytodhjrPLATZ... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Now how many shows are you going to????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Now how many shows are you going to????
    i dont have the money..thats the problem..lol
    need to save my ass the next 6 months..i cant even go to the lottery ,cos my card is full,i try,but say cant ..
    i hope ill find spares and people have them no need the money now..
  • Options
    why im not there..fuckin WHY?????
  • Options
    why im not there..fuckin WHY?????
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I'm going to the gym after a looong time!
    I am mine!
  • Options
    AELARA wrote:
    I'm going to the gym after a looong time!
    cool!!! :)
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    It is 10:40am,I have various options for the day,leave the couch and go to cinema,walk,lunch ... or don't leave the couch :think:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    hopefully breakfast soon... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited January 2012
    Leeze wrote:

Glad you're having fun!! :D
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    On my mind..my friend and co-worker Jeff who decided to leave us a year ago today.. :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Possible big changes ahead :?
  • Options
    An exciting year for so many people I care about :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Our honeymoon is driving Memphis Tennessee through to New Orleans via Nashville TN, Lynchburg TN, Muscle Shoals AL, Birmingham AL, Montgomery AL, Mobile AL and Biloxi MS. Taking just over 2 weeks with 5 days in NOLA. We're staying in the Heartbreak Hotel at Graceland as well as visiting The King's home itself, taking in Beale Street, Sun Records, FAME Studios, plantations, swamps, plenty of history and good food... I've dreamed about doing this holiday since I was a child and finally.... finally... It's become a reality :mrgreen: *happy tears*

Wow Sian :D What a trip,I am soooo envious ... have an amazing time and congrats on the job too
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

Wow Sian :D What a trip,I am soooo envious ... have an amazing time and congrats on the job too

Thank youuuuuu!! :mrgreen: xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    the House Of Pain
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Moving...

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Loganator
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Loganator
    is he better?