Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Have had the worst day... and have cracked rib to remember all the joy by. Possibly my brief life as an optimist is dead
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    sleep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    SCHIZO
    nah. :)
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    picking an elementary school for our son....lots to consider...it's been quite the discussion...I hope we choose wisely... I know it's a couple years off...but I feel it doesn't hurt to begin the research...:think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    UGH, I need to stay away from the Moving Train forum.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    crab legs :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Not much. Three more classes to teach before I go home today! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Prague 8-)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Prague 8-)

Not that you wish you had more coherent friends who rambled on the phone to you for an hour, for a conversation which should have take 5 minutes...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Prague 8-)

Not that you wish you had more coherent friends who rambled on the phone to you for an hour, for a conversation which should have take 5 minutes...

:lol:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited January 2012
    So happy that for the most part my cat is OK! :D:D He now has about 6 or 5 lives left :lol:
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    SCHIZO
    nah. :)
    trust me...lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I wish I hadn't looked at my bank acount :cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    So happy that for my most part my cat is OK! :D:D He now has about 6 or 5 lives left :lol:

Yay! That's good news! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    I GOT A JOB!!!

AND WE JUST BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hmmm.. I need to find nice photos of me :? :? :lol:
  • Options
    I GOT A JOB!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    I GOT A JOB!!!

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!!

you have so many smilies, i can't even add any normal ones!

: D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    I GOT A JOB!!!

Awesome! Congratulations!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I GOT A JOB!!!

Congratulations!! And have fun!! Where are you going?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I GOT A JOB!!!

Congrats & Have fun on your honeymoon!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I GOT A JOB!!!

That's awesome!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I GOT A JOB!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks everyone! :D

Our honeymoon is driving Memphis Tennessee through to New Orleans via Nashville TN, Lynchburg TN, Muscle Shoals AL, Birmingham AL, Montgomery AL, Mobile AL and Biloxi MS. Taking just over 2 weeks with 5 days in NOLA. We're staying in the Heartbreak Hotel at Graceland as well as visiting The King's home itself, taking in Beale Street, Sun Records, FAME Studios, plantations, swamps, plenty of history and good food... I've dreamed about doing this holiday since I was a child and finally.... finally... It's become a reality :mrgreen: *happy tears*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,948
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I GOT A JOB!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Our honeymoon is driving Memphis Tennessee through to New Orleans via Nashville TN, Lynchburg TN, Muscle Shoals AL, Birmingham AL, Montgomery AL, Mobile AL and Biloxi MS. Taking just over 2 weeks with 5 days in NOLA. We're staying in the Heartbreak Hotel at Graceland as well as visiting The King's home itself, taking in Beale Street, Sun Records, FAME Studios, plantations, swamps, plenty of history and good food... I've dreamed about doing this holiday since I was a child and finally.... finally... It's become a reality :mrgreen: *happy tears*

Awesome! So happy and excited for you both. Yay! :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491

That sounds incredible! A trip to NOLA in 2010 changed my life...I will forever love that city. I hope you have a great time there! :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,948
    A hug from my coffee shop crush :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

that i going to be an amazing trip!! You will have a blast! I recommend taking back roads, eating at hole in the wall places, hit the juke joints along the way and stopping in small towns. Nothing like the south for that kind of thing. Be sure to hit up Loretta Lynn's Country Cookin outside of Nashville. And Dollywood if you have the time. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I wish I hadn't looked at my bank acount :cry::cry:
    i cant even get to the lottery....is full...
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I GOT A JOB!!!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you Sian! Now please send some job procurement vibes my way!

Have fun on your Honeymoon! I adore NOLA!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I GOT A JOB!!!

awesome!!!!!have fun!!!!!!!