what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    conman wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i wish i could kiss her at midnight :(

if she is within driving distance - well, get in your car and drive to her .... :D
    she's 800 miles away... 14 hour drive.. midnight is 5 hours away and i'm kinda drunk... not gonna happen :lol:

I'm sorry....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • conman wrote:
    me too..

Do airkisses! They work :D

Happy new year to both of you - it's here already!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    conman wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    conman wrote:

if she is within driving distance - well, get in your car and drive to her .... :D
    she's 800 miles away... 14 hour drive.. midnight is 5 hours away and i'm kinda drunk... not gonna happen :lol:

I agree with mikalina,conman,make it happen,maybe tonight not possible,but when it is get on a plane,boat,car,bus,train,walk,bike ... don't let miles let it slip away. :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I agree with mikalina,conman,make it happen,maybe tonight not possible,but when it is get on a plane,boat,car,bus,train,walk,bike ... don't let miles let it slip away. :D
    oh, it'll happen ;) just not tonight
    conman wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    [
    5350 miles for me... :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    [

Even that is do'able Dimi,I did it 4939 :D
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    stargirl69 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Yeah !!!!! :clap:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    conman wrote:

Yeah !!!!! :clap:

Very cool :D
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    [

I will cross 4188 miles in 4 days from now and it will be soooooo worth it.

I wish you all a new year full of love and happiness and great adventures. Be brave, and don't be shy, believe in what you feel :)

Happy 2012 :wave:
  • Leeze wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    [

I will cross 4188 miles in 4 days from now and it will be soooooo worth it.

I wish you all a new year full of love and happiness and great adventures. Be brave, and don't be shy, believe in what you feel :)

Happy 2012 :wave:
    i know Lisa..enjoy and have fun.,.every frikkin moment..much love to you!!
    happy new year!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i know Lisa..enjoy and have fun.,.every frikkin moment..much love to you!!
    happy new year!! :)

Huggles, Dimi! We'll make it a good one ;):D
  • nice to see some others european at this time on the forum..all this time was always me and Leeze only.. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Of all the times to have the flu...
    We had dinner reservations...were going to meet some friends afterwards. Ugh. Instead, we're eating at home & watching movies. My wife's a trooper.

Happy 2012 out there!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    mfc2006 wrote:
    We had dinner reservations...were going to meet some friends afterwards. Ugh. Instead, we're eating at home & watching movies. My wife's a trooper.

Happy 2012 out there!

I hope you two feel better soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Happy 2012 out there!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 Matt!! :D
  • Happy New Year to the othe side....
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Happy New Year everyone!!! :)

This day always makes me melancholic...
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    Happy New Year everyone!!! :)

This day always makes me melancholic...

Me too :? My head feels full of shit today,I can feel anxiety is increased,can't place exactly why,just agitation
  • Feeling utterly and profoundly depressed... We spent the last week of 2011 in a holiday cottage in the middle of nowhere with some dear, VERY dear PJ friends (2 Brits, 2 Americans and a Canuck :lol: ) and it was the most fantabulous week in years... Home now, alone, while hubs is chauffeuring said friends to various train stations and airports... Don't even dare to put on some music for fear of bawling my eyes out...

:roll:
    Feeling utterly and profoundly depressed... We spent the last week of 2011 in a holiday cottage in the middle of nowhere with some dear, VERY dear PJ friends (2 Brits, 2 Americans and a Canuck :lol: ) and it was the most fantabulous week in years... Home now, alone, while hubs is chauffeuring said friends to various train stations and airports... Don't even dare to put on some music for fear of bawling my eyes out...

:roll:

:cry:

Oh I hate that feeling so much,when something so great comes to an end,it guts my soul.

But I do find once the rawness subsides it allows space to remember how great it was and to hold onto the fact that you could recreate it again at any time.

How about when hub returns,give him a cuddle,slap on some great music and dance like no one can see you :D
    don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - Dr. Suess
    conman wrote:

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: Exactly
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    :cry:

Oh I hate that feeling so much,when something so great comes to an end,it guts my soul.

But I do find once the rawness subsides it allows space to remember how great it was and to hold onto the fact that you could recreate it again at any time.

How about when hub returns,give him a cuddle,slap on some great music and dance like no one can see you :D

You betcha! :mrgreen:

Mother-in-law just dropped off our son and he's bouncing around, spewing questions. How was PJ week? (Fantastic) Did you make an arse of yourself during PJ karaoke? (Yep :oops: ) Can I watch TFAA later? (You will HAVE to, babe...) :mrgreen:

*black feelings subsiding quickly* :D
  • conman wrote:

conman!! Deep thoughts... ;)

Happy 2012 to you and stargirl... :D

You betcha! :mrgreen:

Mother-in-law just dropped off our son and he's bouncing around, spewing questions. How was PJ week? (Fantastic) Did you make an arse of yourself during PJ karaoke? (Yep :oops: ) Can I watch TFAA later? (You will HAVE to, babe...) :mrgreen:

*black feelings subsiding quickly* :D

:D:clap:

conman wrote:

conman!! Deep thoughts... ;)

Happy 2012 to you and stargirl... :D

Deep indeed :D

To you both too :wave:
    food
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    conman wrote:
    food
    This.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    how late was i out last night? i pulled into a mcdonalds and couldnt get a cheeseburger because they were serving breakfast already. happy new year folks!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    how late was i out last night? i pulled into a mcdonalds and couldnt get a cheeseburger because they were serving breakfast already. happy new year folks!
    i'm very familiar with this experience :?