what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    My son is home from school sick so I am working from home today. I was going to take a half day off.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Hoping my son's big gift get delivered before he's home from school today. The delivery got pushed back from yesterday.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Why does everyone need to "touch base" about everything all the time? Everything takes 3x as long. Geez people.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm tired and some morons in my life are getting on my nerves. Thank god for the sane ones.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    My son is home from school sick so I am working from home today. I was going to take a half day off.

Hope he's okay!

Lots of sinus infections going around in these parts.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to Festivus and it begins with the Airing of Grievances.

A person I live with and share bills with has two children. One just under the age of 18 and the other 21. My daughter and I live them. Okay we have five people in this house and me and my daughter pay 2/3 of the rent and bills.

Do the math.

So then Im like buying some small presents and wait to pay the bills a few days. Of which I bought a few for her kids, then tells me to pay her first. Im like Fuck you! Those assholes can wait a few days they are not going to starve me or ruin a good day with my family. Where are the priorities? Who comes first them or you?

Anyway, this broad needs to pay the full share for her and kids ?I suggest she pay 50% and me and my daughter pay the other 50. WA"""""""IT! ?IT gets better! 3 bedroom house, I get one room, her and her daughter one and my daughter and her boyfriend in the other, THEN SHE wanted to move me out of the little space I have and share my daughter then pay 2/3 of the bills.... I swear WTF is that? Me and my daughter are the only ones who clean. Her kids dont do shit. ITs vampirism. Always giving to bastards doesnt this cycle end?

Oh well felt good writing that.
    Post edited by 7RayZ on
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    There was a naked party last night...and I missed it? Damn!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    your fault!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    afroannnie wrote:
    your fault!!

Well..I guess that means I just have to sit here naked and wait for the next one. :lol::lol:
  • lets get away...just for one day...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    your fault!!

Well..I guess that means I just have to sit here naked and wait for the next one. :lol::lol:
    if makes you feel better..i missed it too.. :lol::lol::lol:

but i was doing something so beautiful....so im so happy about it.. 8-)
    but i was doing something so beautiful....so im so happy about it.. 8-)

Aw..Good for you :D:D
    I think I was probably sleeping...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Bottle of homemade baileys down! Woohoo!

Time to conquer the last minute shopping.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I hate it.. when I am on the board at work, they insist I wear pants. My co-workers obviously have no idea what they are talking about..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I hate it.. when I am on the board at work, they insist I wear pants. My co-workers obviously have no idea what they are talking about..
    They insist you wear pants when you read the Pearl Jam board? That's crazy talk. I only read this board pant-less :D

Somehow I don't think that's what you mean... :?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Suziemay wrote:
    They insist you wear pants when you read the Pearl Jam board? That's crazy talk. I only read this board pant-less :D

No.. that is exactly what I meant.. :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Suziemay wrote:

Just got home and ripped my clothes off as soon as I logged onto this forum to join the circle of happiness :lol:
  • From the the edge of the deep green sea...

what a fuckin great song!!!!
  • Leeze wrote:

Just got home and ripped my clothes off as soon as I logged onto this forum to join the circle of happiness :lol:

where is the fotos oeo!!!!!!!!????????? :lol:
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh goodie. So I'm not the only one at work without any pants on :lol::lol:
    Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Only way to start the weekend.
    Leeze wrote:

See I knew if I just sat here naked long enough another pant-less party would start! :lol::lol:
  • I was away from the boards for a day and missed the naked party :cry:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Leeze wrote:

where is the fotos oeo!!!!!!!!????????? :lol:

tumblr_lwn7hvQ1EG1qdlkgg.gif

:lol:
  • this is the forum ,not for all ages...

but for the good ages... :lol:
  • Leeze wrote:

tumblr_lwn7hvQ1EG1qdlkgg.gif

:lol:
    ok,post them on facebook where we can have privacy.. :lol::lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Well, I'm feeling like such a wallflower. I'm fully dressed.

In layers.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • connie_eatingpopcorn.gif
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • connie_eatingpopcorn.gif
    good ..eat before you take your pills old man.. :lol: