what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• How come the easiest part of a shirt to iron is the back and nobody ever sees the back?
    i like you..
    I like you too.. Do you like me because of my unwrinkled shirt? :lol:
    cos u understand whats important.. :lol:
    fuck iron..lets buy new clothes,or hire maids!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Best Hanukkah ever!! My mom got me an incredible new camera (Canon Rebel T2i) and I couldn't be happier or more grateful! VERY excited to start taking photographs again, I did photography 3 out of 4 years of high school and had always used my photography teacher's cameras to take pictures with because I didn't have a nice one of my own. Haven't seriously taken pictures since I graduated in June of 2010 so it's been a year and a half and can't wait to have a good camera back in my hands! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    samjam wrote:
    Best Hanukkah ever!! My mom got me an incredible new camera (Canon Rebel T2i) and I couldn't be happier or more grateful! VERY excited to start taking photographs again, I did photography 3 out of 4 years of high school and had always used my photography teacher's cameras to take pictures with because I didn't have a nice one of my own. Haven't seriously taken pictures since I graduated in June of 2010 so it's been a year and a half and can't wait to have a good camera back in my hands! :D
    That's awesome!! Have fun taking photographs! :mrgreen: I would love to have one of those (but I probably wouldn't know how to use it). :?
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    EmBleve wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    That's awesome!! Have fun taking photographs! :mrgreen: I would love to have one of those (but I probably wouldn't know how to use it). :?
    Thanks!! One of my best friends is a fantastic photographer and she's gonna come over and help me learn all I need to know!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ^^ sweet. Can't get much better than that! :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    That smile.. that smile is never far from my mind...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • If I hear another Christmas carol, I think I am going to strangle myself.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    If I hear another Christmas carol, I think I am going to strangle myself.
    Well the weather outside is frightful just kidding, hang in there ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • i like you..
    I like you too.. Do you like me because of my unwrinkled shirt? :lol:
    cos u understand whats important.. :lol:
    fuck iron..lets buy new clothes,or hire maids!!! :lol:

I vote that you all just go shirtless.
    Save time and money :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2

apparently you are unaware of my pant-less economic program..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

if Cav goes shirtless, that means he will be clothingless..... :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

You aren't new here!! :lol:

and this obviously isn't your first rodeo.. :lol::lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    RKCNDY wrote:

no nudity on the board!! :lol:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Nastasja wrote:
    Quit being so suburban!! this board could use some good, ol' fashioned nudity.. don't mind if I do.. :lol:
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    I am LOOOOOVIN life so much....really...it's incredible....mamma mia...merry xmas everyone! :mrgreen:
    Nastasja wrote:
    Quit being so suburban!! this board could use some good, ol' fashioned nudity.. don't mind if I do.. :lol:

lets all get naked !! :lol: NOW!! :P
    Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

I wished I lived in a world where I wasn't naked already.. but, HELL YES EVERYBODY! GET NUDE!!!
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Ready :P . This is a fun start into this Friday :lol:
    Leeze wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Ready :P . This is a fun start into this Friday :lol:

:clap:
    Nastasja wrote:

I wished I lived in a world where I wasn't naked already.. but, HELL YES EVERYBODY! GET NUDE!!!

then you're not the only one anymore :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    nobody wants to see me in my birthday suit...I mean..I don't already... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    Stop that, I beat u to it. :lol: Go to god damn bed.
    BACK OFF! :twisted:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I am looking forward to skipping out for my final bit of Christmas shopping.

Mr. Unlost has asked me, with a studied casual air, where I'm heading.

I replied, "You can keep asking me that all day, and I'm never going to tell you."

I will pull out of the driveway, leading him to believe I'm going to a mall. (As if.)

Then I will drive to the train station a mile away, hop on the Blue Line, and head into Boston. 8-)

My plan is this: Apple Store for a Nano for him and a new Shuffle for me. Book store for some books for him, my mom and a couple of others. Jewelry store for something for mom.

Done!

:)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I am looking forward to skipping out for my final bit of Christmas shopping.

Mr. Unlost has asked me, with a studied casual air, where I'm heading.

I replied, "You can keep asking me that all day, and I'm never going to tell you."

I will pull out of the driveway, leading him to believe I'm going to a mall. (As if.)

Then I will drive to the train station a mile away, hop on the Blue Line, and head into Boston. 8-)

My plan is this: Apple Store for a Nano for him and a new Shuffle for me. Book store for some books for him, my mom and a couple of others. Jewelry store for something for mom.

Done!

:)

:shifty: :lol:
    Guess what? Im gonna say something completely hilarious and out there, "Merry Christmas, you are the product 4 billion years of Evolution. Now act like it."

or

"You are the product of the Pleadian genetic evolution who people see as Christ to make sure bloodline of the Human species carries on into their distant timeline and eternites. Merry Christmas. Now act like it! Your family does not want to evolve Grey Aliens or other things."

Oh Ive got books stored upstairs.

PS Do not destroy who I am, you you are and who we will all become.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Rani wrote:
    I am LOOOOOVIN life so much....really...it's incredible....mamma mia...merry xmas everyone! :mrgreen:

where have you been stranger?
  • Nastasja wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i left u for some hours and you guys get naked!!!! :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • the turrtle and the rabbit..
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Nastasja wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i left u for some hours and you guys get naked!!!! :shock:

I just read thru this and wow! :shock: :o Cav starts getting naked and everyone goes crazy! :lol: He can be our Christmas streaker :lol: