what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    edited October 2011
    Leeze wrote:
    alive and well!!! I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!! This town is amazing!! Going to see Eddie and uncle Neil now!!

I love you guys!!!

:clap: Good to hear! Have fuuuuuuun - I'll be following the livestream if I don't fall asleep before :)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:

Have a blast Cav & RYE!!!

Leeze, what live stream??? :think:

Thank you Leeze!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Leeze, what live stream??? :think:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BridgeBenefitConcert
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    alive and well!!! I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!! This town is amazing!! Going to see Eddie and uncle Neil now!!

I love you guys!!!

San Francisco is great !!!!

Have a wonderful time !!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137

I love you guys!!!

Enjoy! We want a full report! :D
    I was watching the livestream but am soooo tired, my bed is calling :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Live Beatles Tribute Band Concert tonight!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Love having a day to do absolutely nothing

and

boobs :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    " To Kill This goddamn lonely love... "

of course - men 8-)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • shoulders...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Great weekend so far....especially this afternoon!! :D:D

Sheila, may I join you in "yes!Yes! YES!" land??!

:mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

I love you guys!!!

did you pack booty shorts....they woudl fit in big time out there.... :lol:

did you ride the cable car yet. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Great weekend so far....especially this afternoon!! :D:D

Sheila, may I join you in "yes!Yes! YES!" land??!

:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Posts like this make me happy.
    How I just wasted 3 hours of my life watching Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 in preparation to going to the 3rd with my friend. I am going to have to let her know, I will not be attending the 3rd now.

Why? I laughed through both damn movies...they are waaaaay to predictable for me....it's no wonder I didn't go see it them when they came out the theatres... :roll:

I should have watched the BSB instead. conman, now I know exactly how you felt last night. :(
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    How I just wasted 3 hours of my life watching Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 in preparation to going to the 3rd with my friend. I am going to have to let her know, I will not be attending the 3rd now.

Why? I laughed through both damn movies...they are waaaaay to predictable for me....it's no wonder I didn't go see it them when they came out the theatres... :roll:

I should have watched the BSB instead. conman, now I know exactly how you felt last night. :(
    welcome to the club, i'm sorry ;)
    conman wrote:

welcome to the club, i'm sorry ;)

Thank you. I am okay now...I got over it pretty fast :lol: :wave:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bridge school= brilliance.... i love everything about it
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    My grandma on my dads side. Not a day goes by where I don't think bout all she did for me and how much I was like a son to her. These past 6 months have been pure fucking hell for me and I don't feel like my fucking self and I font think I will . I feel so empty without her and the empytness hurts even more when I visit my grandparents house to hangout with my grandpa and she's not there to greet me like always.
    u
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• *HUG*
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • i really like whats going on the last days..its Beautiful the whole..Thank you..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Love having a day to do absolutely nothing

and

boobs :mrgreen:

This thread has been reinfected with thoughts of boobs :? :lol:

Metsfan - huggles my lovely, I know how you feel, 20 months since my Grandad passed away, a man who influenced who I am and impacted on every day of my life - still does.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Wanting to know what to say or do to help a friend in a dark place in life. Virtual hugs don't seem sufficient.

And Guacamole. Gotta make some for a family get together later and I need to get dressed and go buy the ingredients...
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Last night was :crazy: :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    metsfan wrote:
    My grandma on my dads side. Not a day goes by where I don't think bout all she did for me and how much I was like a son to her. These past 6 months have been pure fucking hell for me and I don't feel like my fucking self and I font think I will . I feel so empty without her and the empytness hurts even more when I visit my grandparents house to hangout with my grandpa and she's not there to greet me like always.
    u
    So sorry Metsy :( But your grandma is still so much a part of your life. Let her be a part of your everyday. That doesn't have to go away. Your relationship never goes away, it just changes form.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Nastasja wrote:

:clap:

We all need that sometimes! :D
    Makes much more sense...

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Nastasja wrote:

:clap:

We all need that sometimes! :D

Indeed :D
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Wanting to know what to say or do to help a friend in a dark place in life. Virtual hugs don't seem sufficient.

Just keep letting him/her know you are there and don't disappear even if it seems like that is what they want. Your interactions don't have to be about what they are going through, it could be as simple as sending them an email with a picture of something that made you think of them.

Sorry your friend is going through a hard time.
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    I'm thinking how I can't stand that after a wonderful hot shower, comes the inevitable teeth chattering cold air in my house.
    Talk about coming back to reality.
    :?
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Wanting to know what to say or do to help a friend in a dark place in life. Virtual hugs don't seem sufficient.

Just keep letting him/her know you are there and don't disappear even if it seems like that is what they want. Your interactions don't have to be about what they are going through, it could be as simple as sending them an email with a picture of something that made you think of them.

Sorry your friend is going through a hard time.

Thanks girl :)
    I'm sorry too. Unfortunately, we all have to overcome rough stuff sometimes--but it makes us stronger and better people. How else would we know when a good thing hits us if it weren't for the yuck times to use as comparison?

"no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"
    True dat!! :D
    Makes much more sense...

• iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I have an audition tonight...I'm freaking nervous. :?
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • iamica wrote:
    I have an audition tonight...I'm freaking nervous. :?

why did i JUST now notice that cat in your avatar? :lol::lol:

Good luck tonight girl!! Whats the audition for?
    Makes much more sense...