what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i'm gonna hunt down the fucker that runs pbs and cut his fuckin nuts off :twisted:

should have gone to the show.
    fuck off... i had no one to go with and south carolina is infested with country music fans.... everyone would've left after the country bands
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Sorry 81...I got nuthin... :(

conman, what happened?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i'm gonna hunt down the fucker that runs pbs and cut his fuckin nuts off :twisted:

fuck off... i had no one to go with and south carolina is infested with country music fans.... everyone would've left after the country bands

so what.

if you didn't notice, i was flying solo at alpine....

and flew solo to philly, chicago, columbus (sort of), and some place else that i can't seem to recall.....

and that's just for PJ

just fuckin go and enjoy the show....fuck everyone else.

serious.

if there is a show or movie or something that you want to do and you can't find somebody else to go...fuck it...just go.... life is to short to miss out on shit you like because others don't
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:

81 wrote:
    so what.

if you didn't notice, i was flying solo at alpine....

and flew solo to philly, chicago, columbus (sort of), and some place else that i can't seem to recall.....

just fuckin go and enjoy the show....fuck everyone else.

serious.

conman, you go. even by yourself, at least you know you will next time, right? :shifty:

I flew to Miami on my own when I was 19...just to do it. It was awesome.

Isn't airing later, at like 2am?
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    samjam wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    It's time to get off my ass and make some changes rather than feeling sorry for myself.

You can do it! Taking action does wonders, no matter how big or small.

Thanks for the support, it really is appreciated. Small steps first, which hopefully will add up, that's the plan!

Yes, every step counts. You may take some forwards, some backwards but just remember that it's all part of life's journey. The important thing is you are doing something about it.
    and conman..if you are ever in chicago and need a wingman for a show...drop me a line....i'll go with ya and cause some trouble with ya. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:

conman, I started going to shows by myself last year and it's been the most liberating experience ever. None of my friends like the music I do. I now realize that I can do anything anytime I want to, without needing to find someone to do it with me. I went to Alpine by myself too. It was fucking amazing and I met some really good people. Some people I'm in touch with, others I'm not. And now I have new friends to go to shows with.

Try it once, see what happens. If I can do it, so can you.
    conman, you go. even by yourself, at least you know you will next time, right? :shifty:

i don't mind doing things by myself but i've done everything by myself for the past 5 years and i'm sick of it..... i just need a concert buddy
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    waiting for one son to return from Dorney Park - amusement park done up for Halloween. and I have to get up and get another son at 7:30 from the 5th grade sleepover at school and I have had quite a few drinks and such.
    conman wrote:

i don't mind doing things by myself but i've done everything by myself for the past 5 years and i'm sick of it..... i just need a concert buddy

I've got you covered in the Philly area
    81 wrote:
    and conman..if you are ever in chicago and need a wingman for a show...drop me a line....i'll go with ya and cause some trouble with ya. :lol:
    thanks man, i definately will... that definatley sounds like trouble :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    waiting for one son to return from Dorney Park - amusement park done up for Halloween. and I have to get up and get another son at 7:30 from the 5th grade sleepover at school and I have had quite a few drinks and such.

to celebrate your great achievement, may i propose a toast
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Suziemay wrote:

conman, I started going to shows by myself last year and it's been the most liberating experience ever. None of my friends like the music I do. I now realize that I can do anything anytime I want to, without needing to find someone to do it with me. I went to Alpine by myself too. It was fucking amazing and I met some really good people. Some people I'm in touch with, others I'm not. And now I have new friends to go to shows with.

i've done it, i did alpine alone and every show i've been to in the last 5 years i was alone... i know how liberating it is but i'm past that
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    thanks man, i definately will... that definatley sounds like trouble :lol:

fuck yeah... :lol:

all i ask is a couple of days notice and a decent band :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

sure, why not. my oldest son is here busting my balls about watching Paul McCartney
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conman wrote:

I've got you covered in the Philly area
    thanks rick, i'll you know...
    awww conman...

thumbnail.aspx?q=1203297846258&id=df95a58ebc216226eb4f90737407bfd0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg338.imageshack.us%2fimg338%2f926%2fhug4.jpg

Just don't ask who's Woodstock, okay? :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

sure, why not. my oldest son is here busting my balls about watching Paul McCartney

you should have come to chicago sooner....and saw paul at wrigley. :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

i've done it, i did alpine alone and every show i've been to in the last 5 years i was alone... i know how liberating it is but i'm past that

Guess I can be your concert buddy in 3 years then, when it wears out for me :mrgreen:
    man...the last couple of pages could have used some terry.....

anybody got his number....we should all text him messages.....like...

hey cav....just in case you don't make it to san fran...i love you man

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you should have come to chicago sooner....and saw paul at wrigley. :? :lol:

we just had a punching contest. the old man can still hold his own.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

DEAR CAV,

thumbnail.aspx?q=1306810650939&id=558427c67e8f69a225a5b9fd16a2bd04&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.impawards.com%2f2009%2fposters%2fi_love_you_man.jpg

:wave:
    81 wrote:

DEAR CAV,

thumbnail.aspx?q=1306810650939&id=558427c67e8f69a225a5b9fd16a2bd04&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.impawards.com%2f2009%2fposters%2fi_love_you_man.jpg

:wave:

hmm....tempted to text rye.. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

do it!
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:

do it!

I was about to add to that post....

in my pants

and thought the better of it!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Good night all. It's been a blast once again! May your souls be healthy, happy and grateful, today and always.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2JFv2R6spwBWX3mKGN4e4o005PX-fd75KTRDMe3nWtL-gpS4-Kw
    yup...bout time to pass out :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    81 wrote:

I was gonna say..
    Rollings wrote:
    81 wrote:

I was gonna say..

just finished the last of the last beer...

gotta be up by 10:30 to take the cat to teh vet. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg