what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• It has a sibling.. I was never to sure of the sex.. killer head though.. :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    It has a sibling.. I was never to sure of the sex.. killer head though.. :lol:
    Suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • voidofman wrote:
    Lets not get this one locked.. :lol: It has been going to strong.. I meant head in the sense of the thing above it's shoulders :mrgreen:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    voidofman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:
    Lets not get this one locked.. :lol: It has been going to strong.. I meant head in the sense of the thing above it's shoulders :mrgreen:

My bad! :lol:
  • My husband is on a roll...he won tickets to both Jerry Dee and The Sheep Dogs!! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4JR6aw_Uqo
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • I hate when doing the right thing makes me look like an asshole!! god, this sucks... :evil:
  • I hate when doing the right thing makes me look like an asshole!! god, this sucks... :evil:

uh oh... you okay?

I should be finishing packing and getting some sleep....to excited though! :lol:
  • Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    is it friday yet?
  • nope...oh my...24 hours until Friday....

uh oh... you okay?

I should be finishing packing and getting some sleep....to excited though! :lol:
    I will be fine.. I just feel poopy.. Love that vid BTW!! old people rock!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited September 2011
    Gary....the one city in america that...ahh never mind. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

uh oh... you okay?

I will be fine.. I just feel poopy.. Love that vid BTW!! old people rock!!

OK :mrgreen: doing the right thing ain't always easy.

And yes, Old people do rock!!! :mrgreen:
  • 81 wrote:
    C' mon.. you can do it!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    C' mon.. you can do it!!

so many punch lines...so little time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    C' mon.. you can do it!!

so many punch lines...so little time

no pressure, we're just waiting 8-)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • OK...I am tired! Good night all! May your souls be happy tonight!! :wave: :mrgreen:
  • Thank you, Pearl Jam. Thank you, Ten Club. Also a thank you to the gentleman who got to Mike's pick at the same time and allowed me to keep it. I hope you get some good karma your way. :) I wanted to buy you a beer or something but the douchebags invaded our section and you were gone.
  • Thank you, Pearl Jam. Thank you, Ten Club. Also a thank you to the gentleman who got to Mike's pick at the same time and allowed me to keep it. I hope you get some good karma your way. :) I wanted to buy you a beer or something but the douchebags invaded our section and you were gone.

+ a million...you had an amazing night!!
  • Holy shit balls... Big day ahead :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I have chocolate chip cookies and slow pour coffee waiting for me at work.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Sandy masturbation and luffa sponges.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Going to a wake sucks. :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Going to a wake sucks. :(
    :( Sorry unlost
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

hope you're doing ok
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    home from Ottawa, gonna eat then decide when to head to the preparty

last 2011 PJ concert for me

It's been a fun week
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

{{{extra BIG HUGS}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • sleep...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”