what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    that memory is missing... :?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    why did i eat that?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I never would have guessed in a million years that I would meet so many people I consider dear to me, just because I love Pearl Jam...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I never would have guessed in a million years that I would meet so many people I consider dear to me, just because I love Pearl Jam...

Too true. I was coming on here to post about being excited to have dinner and drinks with Pearl Jam friends tonight before we all go see Star Anna. It's pretty awesome. :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I never would have guessed in a million years that I would meet so many people I consider dear to me, just because I love Pearl Jam...

Nice avatar!
    :D:D:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I never would have guessed in a million years that I would meet so many people I consider dear to me, just because I love Pearl Jam...

Nice avatar!
    :D:D:D
    Ya!! you were in that one!! Hi Unlost!! :wave:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Aziz Ansari is doing stand up at my school-- the night before I have a huge communications test! Oh well, I'll probably end up going to see Aziz anyways- he's hilarious!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Off to the Ottawa show!!!
    Enjoy!!!! :D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    samjam wrote:
    Aziz Ansari is doing stand up at my school-- the night before I have a huge communications test! Oh well, I'll probably end up going to see Aziz anyways- he's hilarious!
    thats awesome! his special is hilarious(forget what it's called)
  • i'm home...i'm home....i'm home......
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    conman wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    thats awesome! his special is hilarious(forget what it's called)

Yes, love 'Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening'! Pretty much everything Aziz does is hilarious! Think I'm just gonna have to do some crazy studying beforehand so I can make this show!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • conman wrote:
    god.. It seems like just 38 days ago it was 300.. time flies!! :lol:

Good shit man!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Lizard wrote:
    why did i eat that?

thats what she said.... :mrgreen:
    conman wrote:

Good shit man!
    :lol:
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

Good shit man!
    :lol:
    Did we meet at the tailgate? I was a tad drunk, but we were in the same spot.. If we did , i apologize.. :mrgreen:

And judging by your location, you must be in Gary, Indiana?? :lol:
    Did we meet at the tailgate? I was a tad drunk, but we were in the same spot.. If we did , i apologize.. :mrgreen:

not sure if we met, probably though. i was drunk too so don't feel bad

not in Indiana........... South Carolina :|
  • conman wrote:

not sure if we met, probably though. i was drunk too so don't feel bad

not in Indiana........... South Carolina :|
    Ahh.. I've been to Myrtle.. Had fun.. How bad could it be??
    And the Gary thing was a joke for all of you Gary folks out there!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I met both of you guys but I don't think conman remembers. we drove through Gary on the way to Wisconsin and I was not too impressed.
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I met both of you guys but I don't think conman remembers. we drove through Gary on the way to Wisconsin and I was not too impressed.
    What were you wearing? I am looking through the pics..
    Ahh.. I've been to Myrtle.. Had fun.. How bad could it be??
    And the Gary thing was a joke for all of you Gary folks out there!!
    Myrtle is fuckin awesome, i love it! but i live in a small shitty town south of there. there is literally nothing to do.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

he was wearing CBGB shirt...clear poncho

conman, would you like me to bring some alcoholic whip cream to your 'I'm FREE' party?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

he was wearing CBGB shirt...clear poncho

conman, would you like me to bring some alcoholic whip cream to your 'I'm FREE' party?
    only if body shots are available ;)
  • thesewordselopethesewordselope Posts: 781
    edited September 2011
    Work until 2 tomorrow...Pearl Jam, and then off until Monday :D
    Post edited by thesewordselope on
  • back to reality.... :?
    10 hour ride home... :shock:
    WAY too much alcohol... :twisted:
    a few new canuck friends added to the list... 8-)
    absolutely, stupidly exhausted... :wtf:
    time to dream....catch ya on the flip side....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

conman wrote:

I hired this 'gal'...is that ok?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX4Sa9r_CLkwMvUWNmBbKpR5SedZT8bcxZ6AzSy99ff0-0ugDHfg

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

Yo!! Thats my Ex!! how did you find that??!!! :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

she's perfect, does she have a sister?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

Yo!! Thats my Ex!! how did you find that??!!! :mrgreen:

I google'd 'Cavstarr313's ex' and pow! lookie there! :lol:

She might have a sister...does she Cav?

- Christopher McCandless
  • thumbnail.aspx?q=1252082516587&id=3a76792b5c9462a0fac40b06a22ad9b7&url=http%3a%2f%2ftestaol.smileandserve.org%2faolwebsite%2fimages%2faolCourse%2fLessThan.jpg
    :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!