what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I just ordered lovely sets of new... um... "underthings" so if my plane goes down en route to PJ20, at least I will have clean (and, I might add, quite pretty) underwear on when I slip off this mortal coil.

After all, one must be prepared for these kinds of things.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,666
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    This could have been so very, very different.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,478
    The steak and creamed corn I will be devouring at Flemings in 3 hours!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mmmmmmmmm bacon cheeseburgers!
  • Rained out at the lake so off to Zaphod's for some drinking and dancing. :D
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    PJ20.....fly or drive :think:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I can't believe that when I got up this morning, the (rinsed) dishes were still in the sink and not in the dishwasher.

And we are appallingly low on Milk Bones.

Matt, you got some 'splainin to do.

:x

Oh my God

NO!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    you two must be kidding me... :x
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    you two must be kidding me... :x

You are correct Sir~!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    How to get a folding chair onto the plane without checking it in...

sit on it

Woops, there went that mouthful of coffee...

btw, a hibachi is a carry-on, right?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    A very very painful infected toe, currently black due to iodine which I don't think is meant to happen :? :?

eta - I think I have an iodine burn now :cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Was worried about my grandma, but I think she's gonna be OK :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    A very very painful infected toe, currently black due to iodine which I don't think is meant to happen :? :?

eta - I think I have an iodine burn now :cry::cry:

You're really having it rough - not fair! :(
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I think I want a fairy costume.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Claireack wrote:

:D:D:D that would be amazing!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:D:D:D that would be amazing!
    the roommates just started planning our halloween party, what should i be? :think:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I'm sooo tired...
    I am mine!
  • So, what did they learn from Meinhof's brain? :ugeek:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Bad idea to have a cocktail at brunch right before going in to work :cry:
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    The fact that I tried to hire my wife's out of work, lazy brother :evil: . We hauled his ass 70 miles up here to try and help him out and the little s**t would rather spend time with his friends than help his sister who is down due to back issues. I gave him a new pair of Nike's, the pay was good, bought some great food but he'd rather go and party than help out family. :evil: It seems the one's who bitch and moan because they can't find a job are the laziest one's out there :lol::lol:
    John and Shawna
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Lazy, Lazy, Lazy, Lazy = no $$, no $$, no $$, no $$ = No Funny :lol::lol:
    John and Shawna
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Christian Bale :oops:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Nastasja wrote:

Funny...we just rented The Machinist... :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Nastasja wrote:

Enjoy :) Great movie!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    edited August 2011
    the last week or so especially the last couple days everything...like anything that could possibly go wrong has...the list of all that's gone wrong is so long i'm almost afraid to cook dinner tonight les i burn my apartment down

least of which yesterday i went to check the mail put in the key the mailbox and the door broke off in my hand still attached to the keys. it has to be replaced...be nice if matience does it this millenium

on the bright side i didn't sever the nerve in my hand last week when i was making guacamole, slicing the avocado accidently stabbed myself in the palm. plastic surgeon says my finger's numb because i only damaged the nerve & should heal. it has started to, if i touch or move my finger a certain way it's like an electical shock going through it....'cept for going in the other direction it's like sticking my finger in a light socket :wtf:
    Post edited by prism on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    prism wrote:
    the last week or so especially the couple days everything...like anything that could possible go wrong has...the list of all that's gone wrong is so long i'm almost afraid to cook dinner tonight les i burn my apartment down

least of which yesterday i went to check the mail put in the key the mailbox and the door broke off in my hand still attached to the keys. it has to be replaced...be nice if matience does it this millenium

on the bright side i didn't sever the nerve in my hand last week when i was making guacamole, slicing the avocado accidently stabbed myself in the palm. plastic surgeon says my finger's numb because i only damaged the nerve & should heal. it has started to, if i touch or move my finger a certain way it's like an electical shock going through it....'cept for going in the other direction it's like sticking my finger in a light socket :wtf:

OW! I hope you heal up quick! I did that with a dental lab knife! Very painful indeed!
    Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Enjoy :) Great movie!

Great! We will! :D
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    prism wrote:
    the last week or so especially the couple days everything...like anything that could possible go wrong has...the list of all that's gone wrong is so long i'm almost afraid to cook dinner tonight les i burn my apartment down

OW! I hope you heal up quick! I did that with a dental lab knife! Very painful indeed!

thanks....the electrical shock feeling is weird but @ least it means it's healing
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    spinning Abbey Road
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo