what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Haha!!! You crack me up, unlost. :D

Matt, those dishes aren't going to put themselves into the dishwasher.

And we're low on Milk Bones. Can you pick up a box on your way?

you got it. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Gob = LikeAnOcean....

....why didn't anyone tell me?! I've been wondering where this Gob guy came from!? And also wondering what happened to LikeAnOcean! :lol:

:lol: i think he was trying to distance himself from his dating story threads. those were the best. :lol:

hahaha That's exactly what I was thinking when I realised LikeAnOcean was missing...."What happened to that guy with all the dating threads? :lol:

I feel like such a dick!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Gob = LikeAnOcean....

....why didn't anyone tell me?! I've been wondering where this Gob guy came from!? And also wondering what happened to LikeAnOcean! :lol:

:lol: i think he was trying to distance himself from his dating story threads. those were the best. :lol:

hahaha That's exactly what I was thinking when I realised LikeAnOcean was missing...."What happened to that guy with all the dating threads? :lol:

I feel like such a dick!
    LikeAnOcean = single.

Gob = bitchstruck. :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wine.....wine....wine....
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Wine.....wine....wine....
    yum
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I just had a beer and about 2/3 a bottle of wine... Should I have another beer?
    Gob wrote:
    it's friday, of course you should! cheers :mrgreen:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Gob = LikeAnOcean....

I feel like such a dick!

What's really messed up is that he changed his name while I was pm'ing with him and I forgot what his previous name was even though I had just seen it not even a minute before!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Gob wrote:

beer

beer

beer

rum

rum

rum

Another bottle of wine please :mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Another bottle of wine please :mrgreen:

I'll drink to that.... ;)
    PJ fans like to drink :mrgreen:
    conman wrote:
    I haven't drank in over a year. Lol. Until tonight. Lol
    sheila0225 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    I haven't drank in over a year. Lol. Until tonight. Lol
    welcome back :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    where is the kid?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm hungry!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Sportscenter had some hot female hosts
    Gibson1972
  • I'd trade world peace for a quarter pounder with cheese, right now
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Apples, apples and more apples....
    Chicago bound today! Ohhh yeeaahhh!
  • I'm still hungry haha!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    New haircut, newly dyed (same colours) - that newly cut hair itchyness..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Our trip to the grocery store last night...

I was in the chip aisle deciding which ones I wanted. While I was looking, I started talking to my husband, "Did you like these ones when we had them befo..."

At that moment I turned to look right at my husband...and there was a woman next to me with her cart... :oops:

(My husband had stopped to answer a text and was at the start of the aisle...)

Sooo...mortified...I said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were my husband." And preceeded to leave...but then...

I stopped and said to her, "Not that you look like a guy or anything! I am sorry for the mix up."

Then I bolted back to my husband...who was standing there laughing his ass off at me... :lol::lol::lol:

I can be such a spaz at times... :oops: :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    suddenly stupidly tired, and I am meant to be going out tonight to watch a dvd at a friends house...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Djokovic rocks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    suddenly stupidly tired, and I am meant to be going out tonight to watch a dvd at a friends house...

Well it's not as though that requires a lot of energy, right!? :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I can't believe that when I got up this morning, the (rinsed) dishes were still in the sink and not in the dishwasher.

And we are appallingly low on Milk Bones.

Matt, you got some 'splainin to do.

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Changes... slowly happening.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    i want a cheeseburger.
    dottles wrote:

Well it's not as though that requires a lot of energy, right!? :mrgreen:

No but I am frightened of falling asleep :lol::lol: