what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy?

depends on the wine

boones farm...classy

frog water...klassy

:lol::lol:

From what I remember from high school Boones Farm Strawberry Hill is clazzy...

well if you remember it, you probably didn't drink enough of it :P :lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Honestly the Twix just fell into my mouth.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I hate freaking doctors and testing. At the hospital all day for tests...test...tests...and more tests :(
    :( I hope it goes well.
    thanks...had to cut the testing short. couldn't handle anymore. :(
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    sheila0225 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I hate freaking doctors and testing. At the hospital all day for tests...test...tests...and more tests :(
    all will be ok..think positive..put a happy smile in the face and throw the sad one
    no,im not taking no as an answer..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheila0225 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    all will be ok..think positive..put a happy smile in the face and throw the sad one
    no,im not taking no as an answer..

Thanks sugar! :) Happy face is on :D And besides...I'm the queen of thinking positive. ;)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I enjoy opening a PM, reading the first few words, realizing it's a rant, and deleting it without reading any more or bothering to respond.

:)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I enjoy opening a PM, reading the first few words, realizing it's a rant, and deleting it without reading any more or bothering to respond.

I love those ones as well....it's so exhilirating to know that you don't have to listen, or in this case, read about their rants.

Good for you! :D
    i really like how it sounds.."i ignore their rants" :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Lizard wrote:
    you wouldn't want to know!
    what a diff. almost 2 years makes!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    That sometimes I really hate this place.....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

I wish I had done that ... learned my lesson though

live and learn
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Symptoms of Inner Peace ~ Anonymous

1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
    2. An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment.
    3. Loss of interest in judging self.
    4. Loss of interest in judging others.
    5. Loss of interest in conflict and one-upmanship.
    6. Loss of interest in interpreting actions of worry.
    7. Loss of ability to worry (This is a SERIOUS symptom!).
    8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
    9. Feelings of contentment and connectedness with others and with Nature.
    10. Frequent attacks of smiling.
    11. Increased susceptibility to love and to "passing it forward."
    12. Increased tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.

That Anonymous is so smart!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    pandora wrote:

I wish I had done that ... learned my lesson though

live and learn
    open the one i just sent u :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy? I think they'd sell more if they advertised "Nasty Pole Dancing and Tequila Shots" but maybe that's just me.

*sigh*

I really wish you lived closer. We would have so much dragging RKCNDY to Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting.

We can try it at PJ20. But you'll have to do the dragging as my hands will be full of tequila.

***wonders why it seems that everybody wants me to pole dance***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,678
    cutting the grass. After about 3 weeks of not. Fuck me. The weeds have taken over!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    *sigh*

I really wish you lived closer. We would have so much dragging RKCNDY to Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting.

We can try it at PJ20. But you'll have to do the dragging as my hands will be full of tequila.

Sure, she writes that, but you know for damn sure she'll be the first one hanging upside down and spinning her tassles.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    *sigh*

Talks of pole dancing are flowing quite freely around these boards lately.
    i really like how it sounds.."i ignore their rants" :D

read it quickly and it's like i'll ignore your pants! or maybe that's just me. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    *sigh*

Ummm, have you seen your avatar? We KNOW its not you, but we hope just the same. And I dont know of any SANE male hetero that doesnt think ANY woman pole dancing is a bad idea.

Ok, there are some exceptions to this rule.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Ummm, have you seen your avatar? We KNOW its not you, but we hope just the same. And I dont know of any SANE male hetero that doesnt think ANY woman pole dancing is a bad idea.

Must. Resist. Urge.To.Post.Naughty.Online.Photos.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

NOTE!!! I did say exceptions to the rule.

mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

NOTE!!! I did say exceptions to the rule.

I know, I know.

Sorely.
    Tempted.

*giggles*
    why do men do a comb over if there are clearly only 5-10 hairs to comb over!

NEWS FLASH!!! You still have no friggen hair on top. Cut the damn things!
    norm

:o

uh oh...this can't be good :P :lol:
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Why do i go on the moving train here?
    norm wrote:
    norm

i was thinking who else is sexy, smart man in the forum besides me??
    and you was the only one comes in mind :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    norm

Meanwhile, somewhere in Rhode Island, Dissidentman dissolves into tears...
    norm wrote:
    norm

well i can't argue with that :oops: :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: