what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    riots in london and birmingham

makes me shudder

i hate violence

and these riots, this aggression, this destruction of homes and buildings and businesses and shops and now apparently children's hospitals

has nothing to do with the shooting of that boy

it's just stupid and awful and innocent people are getting harmed - watching a woman on the news, she barely escaped her flat before they burnt it down to the ground and her home has gone, completely destroyed as well as all her belongings.

why? she did nothing.

They are just utter, utter scumbags. Thieving pieces of crap ruining their own communities. THEIR OWN FRICKIN COMMUNITIES!
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ever lived in a place where you feel like you don't belong, and shouldn't ever be??
    and, besides that, I watched a documentary last night about Soul Train, and I remember that show from WAY back...and I have a renewed respect for it.. pretty awesome, actually.
  • duggro wrote:

makes me shudder

i hate violence

and these riots, this aggression, this destruction of homes and buildings and businesses and shops and now apparently children's hospitals

it's just stupid and awful and innocent people are getting harmed - watching a woman on the news, she barely escaped her flat before they burnt it down to the ground and her home has gone, completely destroyed as well as all her belongings.

why? she did nothing.

They are just utter, utter scumbags. Thieving pieces of crap ruining their own communities. THEIR OWN FRICKIN COMMUNITIES!

that's what i don't get - it's their own areas they are destroying
    their own local shops and businesses they are ruining and stealing from
    their own neighbours and community members that they are harming, and ruining their homes

disgusting.
    I haven't heard about this..what are the riots about?

makes me shudder

i hate violence

why? she did nothing.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    EmBleve wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/08 ... index.html

pretty scary stuff. hope all of you stay safe over there.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/08 ... index.html

pretty scary stuff. hope all of you stay safe over there.
    Thanks for the link..I read the article, but I still don't really get it..
  • EmBleve wrote:
    ever lived in a place where you feel like you don't belong, and shouldn't ever be??
    Yes. Small town Missouri. What the hell am I doing here?
    Emily
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    Hugs to you. If you need to talk...I'm here
    EmBleve wrote:
    yes, small town NC is similar, I'm sure...small town, anywhere, USA...same thing. :roll:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Thanks, girl...You will probably hear about it soon enough. :lol: Nothing specific, just sucks.
    EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    yes, small town NC is similar, I'm sure...small town, anywhere, USA...same thing. :roll:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Thanks, girl...You will probably hear about it soon enough. :lol: Nothing specific, just sucks.
    Well....I'm here when you're ready. :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    just finnish work.,.cant fuckin sleep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What's happening back home?
  • going job hunting today :?

and then the cinema :D
    I hate freaking doctors and testing. At the hospital all day for tests...test...tests...and more tests :(
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "Compute simple ctatistics itself and also be exportable as an ASCII file to a more powerful statistics program."

I've read it 5 times and it still leaves me thinking, "I wonder if I should have fish or pasta for dinner tonight."
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Ice Coffee... Yummmmmmy ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Fish, definitely fish.

Now... grilled, baked, sauteed or... sushi?

:think:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    friends make the world go round jim2rt.gif

Thank you!

icon_hug.gif
    Although a dish of pasta with red clam sauce would be mighty tasty, too.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Kickboxing. ...and PJ20.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    How bored I am right now. I hope this day goes by fast!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy? I think they'd sell more if they advertised "Nasty Pole Dancing and Tequila Shots" but maybe that's just me.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy? I think they'd sell more if they advertised "Nasty Pole Dancing and Tequila Shots" but maybe that's just me.

*sigh*

I really wish you lived closer. We would have so much dragging RKCNDY to Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting.
    RYEzupSF wrote:

*sigh*

I really wish you lived closer. We would have so much dragging RKCNDY to Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting.

We can try it at PJ20. But you'll have to do the dragging as my hands will be full of tequila.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy?

depends on the wine

boones farm...classy

frog water...klassy
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    foo fighters!!!! fingers crossed i can score presale tix for the DC show tomorrow!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    norm
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I hate freaking doctors and testing. At the hospital all day for tests...test...tests...and more tests :(
    :( I hope it goes well.
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just got a Groupon for "Classy Pole Dancing and Wine Tasting". $60. Is it the wine tasting that makes the pole dancing classy?

depends on the wine

boones farm...classy

frog water...klassy

:lol::lol:

From what I remember from high school Boones Farm Strawberry Hill is clazzy...