what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    yellowwho wrote:
    What's wrong with my dog?....Why does he like stealing coasters from my coffee table....even when drinks are still on them. Does he want my attention? He did stare at me for about five minutes before he did it..

What should I get to go drink with this half bottle of rum I have in my fridge?

Why am I thinking about drinking alone on a Sat night....I do have friends

I'm enjoying a nice glass of vino by myself on a Saturday...sometimes i like to just be alone. ok, a lot of times!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    yellowwho wrote:
    yellowwho wrote:
    What's wrong with my dog?....Why does he like stealing coasters from my coffee table....even when drinks are still on them. Does he want my attention? He did stare at me for about five minutes before he did it..

What should I get to go drink with this half bottle of rum I have in my fridge?

Why am I thinking about drinking alone on a Sat night....I do have friends

I'm enjoying a nice glass of vino by myself on a Saturday...sometimes i like to just be alone. ok, a lot of times!

Cheers! :D
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Captain America movie = awesome !
    Gibson1972
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    went to Wal-Mart @ 9 and bought new vacuum bags
    hadn't vacuumed in 2 weeks and it was driving me nuts
    nice and clean floor now
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    317 days until i'm out of the Navy! :mrgreen:
    short timer ehh? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    you know it!!! can't wait to be done with all of this shit!
    my roommates are away for the weekend and their fucking dog won't stop puking all over the house :x
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    winning the lottery at pearl jam 20.......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    monkey babies
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    monkey babies

02jul19-monkey-babies-are-awesome-cute-settle-down-commenters.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    So glad I finally got my passport, harder to get than tickets to PJ20!! Well maybe not THAT hard! :? :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    So glad I finally got my passport, harder to get than tickets to PJ20!! Well maybe not THAT hard! :? :lol:
    did it require you to hit F5 for over 8 hours?
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    monkey babies

That's my baby. :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I jumped off the roof into the pool at the pig roast last night.. My ass hit the bottom of the pool and hurts very badly today.. hope I didn't break my ass bone :o
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I jumped off the roof into the pool at the pig roast last night.. My ass hit the bottom of the pool and hurts very badly today.. hope I didn't break my ass bone :o
    did you yell "i'm a golden god" before you jumped?

Were you being someone's pool boy??? :evil: :lol:

I cracked my tail bone once. I wouldn't wish that kinda pain on anyone. I hope you are okay.
    conman wrote:

:lol::clap:

...that sucks about your ass bone. Hope it's okay. Ouch.

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    conman wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    did it require you to hit F5 for over 8 hours?
    :lol::lol::lol: No, kinda like bashing your head against the wall instead! :lol::lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:

:lol::clap:

...that sucks about your ass bone. Hope it's okay. Ouch.
    OOooOOOoooo, ouch!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • The craziest thing ever happened last night. I can't stop thinking about it.

I went to the Further concert at the Mann Music Center with my husband and another couple. The Mann is in Fairmount Park in Philly. The 'parking lot' is just a grassy area with lots of trees around. We parked near a tree for some shade, set up the chairs, popped open some beverages and had a seat. Next thing you know, people are yelling, "LOOK OUT!" I look up and there are 2 HUGE bucks running full speed right toward us. It all happened so fast...all I remember is thinking WTF should I do and just kind of bracing myself in my chair. Well, the other couple sitting next to us had chairs that were really low to the ground. I saw my friend duck and these two deer jumped right over her. It was so completely insane. People came running over...everyone was freaking out. Anyway, the funny thing is, so many people there were tripping and even tho we weren't, we figured no one would believe us, LOL! So, yeah...that is hands down the craziest thing. I'm totally freaked out still!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    conman wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Just hoping I have better week than last, I had these nasty headaches that were supposedly dehydration related as my body was also cramped, I was totally incapacitated for the first few days and nothing helped, and making it to my gym would be such a bonus, please no more headaches.
    I am hoping it is just a bad bruise.. I didn't yell "I am golden god" but I must say I felt kind of Eddie Vedder-ish, like I was in the video for Evenflow.. Climbing up an awkward route to the roof, looking down at the people who were cheering and arms raised.. I put my hair behind my ear and...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    The craziest thing ever happened last night. I can't stop thinking about it.

I went to the Further concert at the Mann Music Center with my husband and another couple. The Mann is in Fairmount Park in Philly. The 'parking lot' is just a grassy area with lots of trees around. We parked near a tree for some shade, set up the chairs, popped open some beverages and had a seat. Next thing you know, people are yelling, "LOOK OUT!" I look up and there are 2 HUGE bucks running full speed right toward us. It all happened so fast...all I remember is thinking WTF should I do and just kind of bracing myself in my chair. Well, the other couple sitting next to us had chairs that were really low to the ground. I saw my friend duck and these two deer jumped right over her. It was so completely insane. People came running over...everyone was freaking out. Anyway, the funny thing is, so many people there were tripping and even tho we weren't, we figured no one would believe us, LOL! So, yeah...that is hands down the craziest thing. I'm totally freaked out still!
    that's crazy! we a baby deer run up to our front door and bang it's head against the door trying to get in, but the dogs started barking and scared it off. those deer are crazy!
  • It's a shame cause I know we (humans) are taking over more and more of their natural habitat...about a year and half ago my daughter hit a deer on a major highway and only a few weeks ago my mom hit one (tho that was on a back country road). That was some scary shit tho...I thought for sure I was getting gutted by all those antlers. Whew.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    monkey babies

That's my baby. :lol:
    Mine looks just like that, except she wears a pink tutu and carries a purse :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    google translate is awesome.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    yes it is..Si je n'étais pas mieux regarder, il serait dangereux!!
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    yes it is..Si je n'étais pas mieux regarder, il serait dangereux!!

il est déjà dangereuse

Merci .. Je suis tout chaud et en sueur dès maintenant .. Je m'ennuie de ma motoneige :(
    Merci .. Je suis tout chaud et en sueur dès maintenant .. Je m'ennuie de ma motoneige :(

le mobile de la neige ne ​​peut pas sentir si bien sur votre cul pour le moment.

Mon cul fait mal très mal! J'ai peut-être besoin d'obtenir une radiographie. Si j'ai encore beaucoup de douleur cela demain, je vais obtenir un