what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    not4uuu wrote:
    Maybe cheap vodka wasn't a good idea......... oh my head!!!!
    did it look like this??
    92216971_4b59ee1a5d.jpg

;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • not4uuunot4uuu Posts: 94
    That is too funny!!! At least mine says Kroger on the lable!!!! LOLOL :lol:
    pearljammin66
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    My phone's autocorrect, changes my typing in 'OJ' to 'PJ'....is that bad?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    How high my blood pressure has risen in the past 3 months!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    One window A/C is not enough, even for this small apartment. Jaysus, it is 47 outdoors with the humidity. Attic apartment??? Hotter than hell.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    This wonderful drink I had for lunch a few days ago- white wine with peach schnapps - so good... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    My co-workers....
    One girl walked in on her boyfriend asleep with his ex-girlfriend so now she's moving out. She said the red flags had been going up but she didn't want to believe the little signs, it took a BIG one for her to finally see. Why don't women trust their gut instead of second guessing themselves?

Another girl isn't allowed to see her little sister very often and they miss each other. The little sisters mother is such a fool because my co-worker is in college with AMAZING grades, doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs plus she's a VERY hard worker so she would be a wonderful influence on her sister. This woman should feel lucky that her daughter has a half-sister in her life that is such a great person.

People are strange.......
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    About to go join my friends at the front of the line for SOUNDGARDEN tonight!! The rail will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!! 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Why do chicks think they have good voices to sing in public to songs they dont know the lyrics to????!!!! Just cuz you can make ure voice high dont mean it sounds good!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    About to go join my friends at the front of the line for SOUNDGARDEN tonight!! The rail will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!! 8-)

Give Kim the gun and the wink for me please!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SENROCK is on my mind :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

I napped all evening because of the humidity and now I seem to be wide awake. :(
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I napped all evening because of the humidity and now I seem to be wide awake. :(
    pound a few drinks, you'll sleep like a baby ;)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    If only you had a pool...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

I know!! Then you could come over and be my pool boy...I have decided by your profile pic, that you don't even need to apply. ;) The job is yours.
    conman wrote:
    pound a few drinks, you'll sleep like a baby ;)

Good suggestion. I do work in the morning though and during Bluesfest I am pretty sure I went into work hungover a few times. :oops:

I know!! Then you could come over and be my pool boy...I have decided by your profile pic, that you don't even need to apply. ;) The job is yours.
    You are a Brian Wilson fan too?? FEAR THE BEARD!!

In fairness, there should be an interview process. What if some other cat is better with the skimmer? don't sell yourself short...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

In fairness, there should be an interview process. What if some other cat is better with the skimmer? don't sell yourself short...

You are wearing a shirt?!?! :? :lol:

Good point. :think: Perhaps I could get both of you to use your skimmers at the same time...

Good point. :think: Perhaps I could get both of you to use your skimmers at the same time...
    This sounds like you have a very dirty pool, requiring multiple pool boys..
    because some engineer didn't think to put an idiot alarm on the fridge...and it quit cooling...I was forced to throw away:

* 15 pounds of ribs
    * 4 pounds of bacon
    * 5 pounds of various cheese
    * ½ gallon of OJ
    * 1 gallon of milk
    * ½ gallon of margarita mix

...at least the freezer still works... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    15 lbs. of ribs? in the fridge?

party? or just a serious rib addiction?
    15 lbs. of ribs? in the fridge?

party? or just a serious rib addiction?

bought ribs at costco...we were gonna cook some last night and freeze the rest...but I do love ribs!

do you find meat on the bone repulsive (that just sounds wrong...)

- Christopher McCandless
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    That something seems amiss these days.. oh well.. one gets used to animosity in amasse..
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I can't sleep. Much too much on my mind.

Homeless in September won't be that bad will it? I mean, that's a good time of the year here in the U.S. to be without
    a pad.

What am I going to do with all my shit? My guitars, and studio equipment?
    My vinyl!!!

Guess I'll start looking for a very large storage unit this weekend.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    TGIF, baby! Yay! :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird

This sounds like you have a very dirty pool, requiring multiple pool boys..

:angel:
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Travel plans for Alpine Valley
    Travel plans for Alpine Valley

:lol: Your avatar cracks me up.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    so far it's been a beautiful morning..... :D thank you.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    That it's official....I am going to PJ solo! :mrgreen:
    Thank you not so nice of a s-i-l for once again being a knob.