what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

I got the new Lumix DMC Z10...I had the TZ3 which I loved, but it was getting old and starting to get slow, so I found this one...I'll let you know what I think once I get the battery charged!!

that's be great! please do! we'd like to get a new camera before we go on a trip for our anniversary next month. thanks, Janet!

it's got a bunch of features that I haven't had or used before...GPS, 3D pictures, HD video...but it's got 16x zoom packed into a small point and shoot, and that's all I really need :-)

happy almost anniversary...how long???
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

it's got a bunch of features that I haven't had or used before...GPS, 3D pictures, HD video...but it's got 16x zoom packed into a small point and shoot, and that's all I really need :-)

nice! sounds like it has everything we'd need.

3 years! :D it feels like we just got married yesterday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

nice! sounds like it has everything we'd need.

3 years! :D it feels like we just got married yesterday!

Congratulations!!! I'm going to PM you re: the camera...

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was looking at a website called 'Silly America'...it has kitchy places to visit. I looked up Wisconsin.

A girl went to the Jelly Belly factory and stated:

it was nice to see that Jelly Bellys are made with the actual ingredients they represent: not just artificial flavors!

and then she posted a picture of some 'flavors'
    one was called 'Barf' (the pic is too big to post but here is the website: http://www.sillyamerica.com/photographs ... ter-08.jpg)

so is she saying that Jelly Bellys are made of real barf? :sick:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    GO CANUCKS!
  • Too much free time is driving me insane :crazy:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Why doe the days go so quickly - bed time again already ...
    Hello Marley pre party crew!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Hello Marley pre party crew!

congrats on scoring 12th ROW tix to EV! I'm jealous! I know you'll have a great time! :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    GAME 7 !!!!!!
    :mrgreen:

Vancouver for the win!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I was looking at a website called 'Silly America'...it has kitchy places to visit. I looked up Wisconsin.

A girl went to the Jelly Belly factory and stated:

it was nice to see that Jelly Bellys are made with the actual ingredients they represent: not just artificial flavors!

and then she posted a picture of some 'flavors'
    one was called 'Barf' (the pic is too big to post but here is the website: http://www.sillyamerica.com/photographs ... ter-08.jpg)

so is she saying that Jelly Bellys are made of real barf? :sick:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ew ew ew! on a lighter note, I went to the Jelly Belly factory in CA a few years ago and it was pretty cool :-)

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I think I'm done....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    355 days until i'm out of the Navy :D
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Fucking Tigers..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Well that was le poo. :(
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I think I have discovered why I can never fall asleep at night. What is the phobia called where you can't sleep in an empty house because you fear being murdered, burning alive, CO poisoning, or kidnapping?? Cause I have that.

I think I may go down to the corner and find someone to sleep here with me... Its going to be a long month otherwise.
  • sandgropersandgroper Posts: 172
    The ash cloud has cleared over my home town, i get to finally fly home tonight :D
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    sandgroper wrote:
    The ash cloud has cleared over my home town, i get to finally fly home tonight :D
    good to hear and why is it every aussie girl so beautiful
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    metsfan wrote:
    sandgroper wrote:
    good to hear and why is it every aussie girl so beautiful

:sick: :roll: :wave:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Too much free time is driving me insane :crazy:

I need some free time!! :crazy:
    wanna share?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,724
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Too much free time is driving me insane :crazy:

I need some free time!! :crazy:
    wanna share?
    not enough is driving me!! this weeks hours at work, monday 12 hrs, tuesday 13 1/2 hrs, wednesday 13 1/2 hrs, today 10 hrs scheduled , friday 10 hrs scheduled.

Dude, I know you're looking for work, but try to enjoy this while it lasts.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Vancouver. Way to embarrass your country. Riots? Really? People in some countries actually have issues to riot about.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    i want to kick in the nuts all the politics.....yeah not all have so.. do the same in the butt of women politics..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    How weird is this it won't let me post.
    Oh it is now :)

I want to go home :(
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Claireack wrote:
    I want to go home :(

Me too :(
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    i want to kick in the nuts all the politics.....yeah not all have so.. do the same in the butt of women politics..

why now you no kick in the nuts (butts)?
  • Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,627
    FUCK SINUS INFECTIONS!!! :evil:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    I need a nap. Going to bed at 11 and getting up at 4:30 isn't enough sleep for this dog.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Not only is my eyesight going bad, my hearing is not so good... but I've lost my brains as well...

I just found the carton of eggs I purchased - Yesterday in the FREEZER today !!!! :o :roll:

I suppose I will put them in the fridge and see if they thaw out... maybe I should just throw them out.
    ********************************************************************************************* image