what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    How many PJ shows can I go to??? :?

I can answer your question...

Alpine, Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa if that is happening :D
    I soooo hope to be seeing beautiful Canada this year. Its been far too long.

*cheers*
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    How many PJ shows can I go to??? :?

I can answer your question...

Alpine, Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa if that is happening :D

Hmmm I wonder if I can live in my car?? :? :lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    wow, seems like I'm in the need of a little love. strange thoughts crawling in again
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Nastasja wrote:
    wow, seems like I'm in the need of a little love. strange thoughts crawling in again

LOVE

Are you better now? :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    dill...........pickle................crispers
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Nastasja wrote:

LOVE

Are you better now? :mrgreen:

no, not in a matter of 2 hours....
    i don't like her. she doesn't care for other people. and i brought her in this house to do her a favor and be nice. fuck that.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    This stranger I just met (not here) and spoke with for a second time just used the TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL as an answer to a questioned I asked by stating she was there last week. TIFF is in September. lol
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    why am I being called private 7 times this morning
    all hang ups after I say a few hellos

I want breakfast
    and
    the calls to stop
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Some woman just crashed her car into a tree coming towards us because she was texting. Thank God for that tree or she would have crossed the barrier and crashed into US! :shock: :o

The stupid thing was, she climbed out of the car (which was smoking and broken from the impact) still texting. :roll:

Some people text too much. :x
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    justam wrote:
    Some woman just crashed her car into a tree coming towards us because she was texting. Thank God for that tree or she would have crossed the barrier and crashed into US! :shock: :o

The stupid thing was, she climbed out of the car (which was smoking and broken from the impact) still texting. :roll:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive...
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    justam wrote:

glad that you're okay

some people really shouldn't be allowed phones/to drive
    justam wrote:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive...

Agreed. Let's hope she isn't planning on reproducing either.

Glad you are okay, justam. that is scary.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    justam wrote:

seriously?!?! :roll:

glad you're ok
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,740
    I think all those not able to go to PJ20 should log on at presale time and jam the server. Let the bitching begin!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I think all those not able to go to PJ20 should log on at presale time and jam the server. Let the bitching begin!!!!!

Nice.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Nice.
    isnt it though? :mrgreen:

I am of course joking. Hope all who can make it have a good time.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Nice.
    isnt it though? :mrgreen:

I am of course joking. Hope all who can make it have a good time.

I figured you were. Of course there will be douche bags that do just that.
    currently thinking how sad I am because I'm unable to cut the overgrown backyard due to some sprinkles. ;)

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    justam wrote:

:shock: So glad you're ok. How terrifying.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    justam wrote:

WOW :shock: Glad you guys are OK. The important thing is you can still attend the next PJ or EV shows if you want to. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Been on my mind for days. Try to push it out but it won't go away. I'm standing still, everything else is moving fast. Is it time to go. Has my time past.
    I'll be back
    mickeyrat wrote:
    currently thinking how sad I am because I'm unable to cut the overgrown backyard due to some sprinkles. ;)
    Fuck me. Why am I such a good guy sometimes? Headed out now.

:evil:
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    now is NOT the time to get distracted and unmotivated
    :evil:
    justam wrote:

:shock: So glad you're ok. How terrifying.

Thanks. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    mickeyrat wrote:

Lol :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    just watched another disturbing 48 Hours Real Life Mysteries

yikes
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I wish trees grew faster.. I like instant gratification.

There is something very odd about spending all day planting trees in the woods.. Or maybe its just the pot..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I am actually looking forward to Monday morning, that doesn't happen to often...