what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    God DOES exist! Two cancellations today!!! Yey!!! :D:D:D
    I am mine!
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    why am I having difficulty keeping my eyes open?????
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:
    why am I having difficulty keeping my eyes open?????

Because you are a lazy bear?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i guess i cant do what i want
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    oh man,so many facebook messeges... :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    make it all go away
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    oh man,so many facebook messeges... :roll:

same here :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    why I try so hard to stay friends with people that CLEARLY don't want to be friends with me?
    Why I waste my time trying to do stuff for them when clearly they are just using me/us.

thats what on my mind...RIGHT NOW
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    The day started well :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • sup fellow pj fans im posting from my 6th period class room!!!!!!! civic s :P my teacher cant tell... lol :lol:
    sols start in like two weeks but ive got this all down :) it's just the preps/ popular kids/or as from the outsiders: soc's (which is wat we r reading in english) that are getting on my nerves, they dont no wat theyre talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck!!!!
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Finished and sent my 10 page final english paper, thank god that's over with!! But I can only breathe easy for a little bit, will be studying all of tonight for my hardest final tomorrow, at 8 AM no less! Can't wait to get that over with and start the weekend!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a completely shit day. I think I'll go and lie down now.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Old Time Charcoal Mellowed Tennessee Whiskey... Old NO.7 Brand.. and Lets Go Red Wings!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I spied a BooBoo! :o :shock: :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I want a BBQ :(
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957

Mmmmm. Now you've got me thinking about the best pulled pork sandwich on the planet from this joint.

l
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Heisenberg wrote:

Mmmmm. Now you've got me thinking about the best pulled pork sandwich on the planet from this joint.

l

OMG you are killing me. I love pulled pork sandwiches!! Where is this place?? I want to go!!
  • Hoping to hear some good news tomorrow :?
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    tomorrow is when we'll all say goodbye - before we leave school, only coming back for exams
    it's the last official day and i love my friends so much and i'll miss them so much when we all move on to different schools and colleges and i just hope we stay in contact
    tomorrow is when we'll all say goodbye - before we leave school, only coming back for exams
    it's the last official day and i love my friends so much and i'll miss them so much when we all move on to different schools and colleges and i just hope we stay in contact

awww....you're making me remember my last days at school! :cry:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( i've just been getting some pictures for tomorrow and writing stuff in peoples leavers books and i feel really sad, :cry: a whole bunch of my friends are moving away and i'm not the best at keeping in touch - but i try my hardest, things get in the way
    hopefully it'll be different this time though
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( i've just been getting some pictures for tomorrow and writing stuff in peoples leavers books and i feel really sad, :cry: a whole bunch of my friends are moving away and i'm not the best at keeping in touch - but i try my hardest, things get in the way
    hopefully it'll be different this time though

it's ok to feel sad, you grew up with these people! I did make an effort to stay in touch with some friends at first...but just remember, you'll make new friends and it's normal for people to grow apart...especially at your age.
    Pictures are great...I have a bunch from when all the 12th grade class gathered in the commons, and we all watched the clock count down the day...we all came together as friends, there were no more 'groups', finally we all came together as one. :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I can't believe I'm sitting through "Eat, Pray, Love" just to hear a little Eddie/PJ.

(Actually, I'm at the part where Javier Bodim comes in and for me, this marks the turning point into outstandingness.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • red wine equals success.
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I feel a bit tired tonight.
    yawn.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Ashton Kutcher is gonna replace Tiger Blood Boy on 2½ men? :?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I heard it was gonna be Jeff Ament :mrgreen:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:

I would watch TV for that. ... :lol::lol::lol: I love the image of Jeff Ament on a sitcom with Duckie from Pretty in Pink. It kinda works.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I would watch TV for that. ... :lol::lol::lol: I love the image of Jeff Ament on a sitcom with Duckie from Pretty in Pink. It kinda works.

I would start watching just for Jeff....<damn, no flutter lashes smiley>

- Christopher McCandless
    Pearl Jam needs a hot chick in the band for us guys to woo at