what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I did it!! My first year of school is done. I dropped out of university years ago and now I am half way to having my college diploma! I can't believe it. I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    YAY!!! Well done :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what the fuck was Ed thinking with Leatherman. I mean really.

Maybe he's into leather.....man.
    I'll be back
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Just left a little dive down the road and as I pulled out of my spot a woman barely missed my car and t-boned the car in the space next to where I was just parked. Didn't stick around to find out what the f-- was up considering the gates of hell had just opened up with all its furry weather wise. Who knows?
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    why am I still up?

I need sleep
  • I did it!! My first year of school is done. I dropped out of university years ago and now I am half way to having my college diploma! I can't believe it. I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    YAY!!! Well done :mrgreen:

thank you. thank you :)

Thank you for your support along the way. :)
  • I did it!! My first year of school is done. I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me too :D

Congratulations :mrgreen:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm pretty sure that I'm being - ridiculous.... sometimes a little space is needed.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I did it!! My first year of school is done. I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me too :D

Congratulations :mrgreen:

Congrats :D

Having my last wisdom tooth removed today :shock: :shock:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Sometimes people are so freaking immature!! I don't like my feelings being hurt (who does), nor do I like being made to feel like I'm in a scene from Mean Girls in high school...thought I was well beyond that, but apparently not with the people I work with!! Aarrghh. Get a freaking life and grow up!!
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I did it!! My first year of school is done. I dropped out of university years ago and now I am half way to having my college diploma! I can't believe it. I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Congrats, that's awesome!! I'm 20 days away from completing my first year of college too :)

As for what's on my mind, NEIL YOUNG! Seeing him in concert tonight, cannot wait!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I'm still hungry
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Hell no she didn't just try to hit me with her cane. Good thing I'm quick and she is drunk.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Hell no she didn't just try to hit me with her cane. Good thing I'm quick and she is drunk.

sooo how is grandma? ;) :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Drunk, high, and really pissed that I wouldn't give her $10. She doesn't remember getting her allowance this morning. Oh that grandma... :lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Drunk, high, and really pissed that I wouldn't give her $10. She doesn't remember getting her allowance this morning. Oh that grandma... :lol:

she's a mofo

bong+rum
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

she's a mofo

bong+rum

:lol::lol: I definitely inherited grandma's genes. I just hope I inherit that sweatshirt too.

• Sore. :( Damn wisdom tooth removal
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Sore. :( Damn wisdom tooth removal
    be sure to take your meds and drink plenty of water :)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Vicodin and whiskey.. but don't use a straw or smoke anything.. Dry socket blows..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Sore. :( Damn wisdom tooth removal
    Vicodin and whiskey.. but don't use a straw or smoke anything.. Dry socket blows..

I have percocet...just waiting to take my next one. I heard dry socket is terrible :shock: I wish I had someone to bring me ice-cream though :(
    conman wrote:

Trying to. My dentist told me not to wait for the pain to keep taking my meds.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    That The Cleveland Browns might be the cheapest most inept franchise in the history of football
    I wonder what flavor Ice Cream STB likes? I am thinking Rocky Road or Superman.. But, on percs, I could probubly bring her frozen sardines and get kudos
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493

I have percocet...just waiting to take my next one. I heard dry socket is terrible :shock: I wish I had someone to bring me ice-cream though :(
    conman wrote:

Trying to. My dentist told me not to wait for the pain to keep taking my meds.
    yes, all the dentisits i've worked with say it's easier to STAY out of pain than it is to GET out of pain. so even if you feel fine, just take the meds until they're gone. hope you feel better
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Bed ... sweet dreams
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • zarocat wrote:
    Bed ... sweet dreams

Sweet dreams, zarocat!
  • I wonder what flavor Ice Cream STB likes? I am thinking Rocky Road or Superman.. But, on percs, I could probubly bring her frozen sardines and get kudos

I don't know if I've ever had Superman ice cream?? :? I do want ice cream...just not sure I am up to leaving my apartment.
    I wonder what flavor Ice Cream STB likes? I am thinking Rocky Road or Superman.. But, on percs, I could probubly bring her frozen sardines and get kudos

I don't know if I've ever had Superman ice cream?? :? I do want ice cream...just not sure I am up to leaving my apartment.
    Drive fast, take chances.. thats what I do..
  • I wonder what flavor Ice Cream STB likes? I am thinking Rocky Road or Superman.. But, on percs, I could probubly bring her frozen sardines and get kudos

Drive fast, take chances.. thats what I do..

:thumbup:

I think I would like some cherry garcia please. :D
    Goddamn hippies and their Ice cream :lol::lol: I will bring you some Detroit made Saunders hot fudge, and that it!!! Cherry Garcia... If your local Ice cream truck don't sell it, I dont want it!! Remember flintstones orange push-ups?? awesome..
  • Goddamn hippies and their Ice cream :lol::lol: I will bring you some Detroit made Saunders hot fudge, and that it!!! Cherry Garcia... If your local Ice cream truck don't sell it, I dont want it!! Remember flintstones orange push-ups?? awesome..

oohhh I want the hot fudge please!!!! :D