what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Good ma'am and thanks for asking! My Name is Matt, Scorpio, and I enjoy short walks on the beach and beer :lol:

Sooo, the the first time I ever had a threesome i was in a minivan behind Izzy's bowling alley on Gratiot.. It was lovely until we noticed that these teenaged boys were staring at us through the windows.. Natalie freaked out, jumped into the drivers seat and drove away.. they followed us in their car.. so, butt naked, Natalie drove to the Roseville police dept's parking lot in an attempt to shake them.. it worked, and we finished there :)

Hey Matt,

Do you like pina coladas and getting lost in the rain? ;)

Except you called me ma'am :evil:
  • Good ma'am and thanks for asking! My Name is Matt, Scorpio, and I enjoy short walks on the beach and beer :lol:

Sooo, the the first time I ever had a threesome i was in a minivan behind Izzy's bowling alley on Gratiot.. It was lovely until we noticed that these teenaged boys were staring at us through the windows.. Natalie freaked out, jumped into the drivers seat and drove away.. they followed us in their car.. so, butt naked, Natalie drove to the Roseville police dept's parking lot in an attempt to shake them.. it worked, and we finished there :)

Man...I have to hand around this board at night

Day people are lame

Agreed. :D

Of course, I've been posting less lately....I think I should come back more often :D
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Sooo, why do they call you "small town Beck"?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Sooo, why do they call you "small town Beck"?

Well that is more of a PM kind of question :lol:

No. A bit of a play on the song, I am from a small town and the Beck is for me :D
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Sooo, why do they call you "small town Beck"?

No. A bit of a play on the song, I am from a small town and the Beck is for me :D
    I actually do enjoy a pina colada in the summer.. being lost in the rain would suck ass though
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Sooo, why do they call you "small town Beck"?

I actually do enjoy a pina colada in the summer.. being lost in the rain would suck ass though

Really they are like a one drink kind of drink. More than one & I want to throw up.
  • Do crazy people know they are crazy? :think:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Do crazy people know they are crazy? :think:

yes i do!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,417
    Well....

I know YOU are fucking crazy.......

hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Well....

I know YOU are fucking crazy.......

hehehehehehe

I am the good crazy though, Speedy! ;):lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Crazy??? Who's Crazy??? :shifty: :oops:

On a related note...do asshats know that they're asshats?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Crazy??? Who's Crazy??? :shifty: :oops:

On a related note...do asshats know that they're asshats?

Sometimes they do....it is just whether they are ready to stop being asshats or not. Crazy people... I don't know about. :lol:

I just think if you have to lie on the internet to "impress" people you must be crazy...or just fucking sad :lol:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Too fucking much.
  • Weird_HenryWeird_Henry Posts: 308
    Mellencamp concert tonight!
    Heading out for a couple of pre-show drinks! Should be an excellent time :D
    Note to self: Don't die
  • you've been told you look like an anteater before, right? Or a rhino? Surely I can't be the first person to see the similarities...

On a fun, side-note, White-trash birthday bash tonight!! How trashy is too trashy? At least I get to use my new fannypack.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Waitin', watchin' the clock... :roll:
    Fucking asshat :evil:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Waitin', watchin' the clock... :roll:
    Fucking asshat :evil:

:evil:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :D
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Being the first one to take a shower in my newly cleaned shower.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Yesterday was nice! :D:mrgreen:
    I am mine!
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    The long drive ahead.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    I fkn love this place. Oh, so, so many minds colliding :D
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." :D ...most times anyway.

~author unknown~
  • Mmmm beer :)
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Beat Portal 2 .... check
    Learn how to play "I am A Patriot" ... commence
    eat cookies ... yes
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    So I have stated here before how much I dislike going to the grocery store, wal-mart is even worse. I was just waiting in line reading a magazine to pass the time and the people in front of me were taking care of business and getting checked out one by one so the line is getting shorter and shorter. I can tell the morons behind me are getting obviously anxious at the fact that there is a gap in the line. HELLO, it is not going to get you out the door any faster if I stand right on top of the person in front of me. It gets to the point that they say to me "Excuse me, but we need to get in line." I say, "Oh, I'm in line. No need to worry." That did not ease their worry though. They became more and more agitated until they just came right out and asked me if I wouldn't move up so they could "get in line". I said with a smile, "Sure I will because it will get you checked out a whole hell of a lot faster if I do, won't it?" What is it with people? Why do they feel they need to be on top of you when they are behind you in line? It is not going to make it move any faster. I have no control over the speed of the person in front of me. You breathing down my neck and bumping me with your cart, purse, or other body parts is not going to serve your purpose.
    This is just one reason I hate going to the store, having to mingle with dumb asses. I waited until midnight hoping most of them would be home, but I think just the dumbest of the dumb asses are out at that hour.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    2 quizzes, 1 paper, 1 project this week means I'm inside on this beautiful day :(
    BUT, countered by Joseph Gordon Levitt coming to my school for something having to do with short films, and a Neil Young concert on Thursday :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • WTF, Vancouver??? :?

Up 3 games and now are you going to lose the series.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,417
    WTF, Vancouver??? :?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • WTF, Vancouver??? :?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedy if you know what is good for you...... :evil:

Remember we are family :lol: