what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    norm wrote:
    Suzi78 wrote:
    Buy more beer of course!

Should I hit the gym or go trail running? :?

don't you live on the westside? with obama in town i wouldn't leave the house :shock: :lol:

On the westside, in the middle of all the craziness...and I heard he's having dinner in Brentwood at the Tavern, so I won't be driving anywhere tonight :evil: ok, going to the gym then...
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    just realized that Easter is this weekend and i have nothing to do :(
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    conman wrote:
    You are more than welcome to come have lunch with me and my family.. we aren't religious, but we always have lunch that day.. usually ham..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Suzi78 wrote:
    Buy more beer of course!

Should have gotten more beer :(
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Suzi78 wrote:
    Buy more beer of course!

Definitely...you let me down
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    what the hell Vancouver
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    what the hell Vancouver

Indeed. WTF is that??? :evil: :oops:
  • Suzi78 wrote:
    Buy more beer of course!

Definitely...you let me down

:(
    smarchee wrote:
    what the hell Vancouver

that could be the beginning of an epic choke

it's going to be gut check time flying to or from Chicago
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    what the hell Vancouver

that could be the beginning of an epic choke

it's going to be gut check time flying to or from Chicago

I hope it isn't but the last game and this, it isn't looking good :?

Plus Montreal lost tonight. glad I didn't waste a night out at the pub.
    Did anyone else notice they played Worldwide Suicide over the PA during the Montreal game? it was at the 13 minute mark of the third period during a stoppage of play.. tooo cool..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Holy shit.. they just played the fixer just now at the vancouver game!!!!!!!! :o
    Did anyone else notice they played Worldwide Suicide over the PA during the Montreal game? it was at the 13 minute mark of the third period during a stoppage of play.. tooo cool..

no, I didn't catch that....hmmm

listening to some Tom Petty is on my mind and waiting for the 2nd period of the Kings/Sharks game to start
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Did anyone else notice they played Worldwide Suicide over the PA during the Montreal game? it was at the 13 minute mark of the third period during a stoppage of play.. tooo cool..

I did...I've given up watching the Vancouver game.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Holy shit.. they just played the fixer just now at the vancouver game!!!!!!!! :o

it was played in la too
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    You are more than welcome to come have lunch with me and my family.. we aren't religious, but we always have lunch that day.. usually ham..
    thanks for the offer :) but my roommates will be out of town and i'm stuck watching the dogs :x
    i'm not that religious either so it's not a big deal
    I am starting to have a change of heart about canadian PA operators :lol:
  • Some people are so obviously full of shit, it is hilarious. :lol:
    Some people are so obviously full of shit, it is hilarious. :lol:
    Like people that ate a lot yesterday?
  • Some people are so obviously full of shit, it is hilarious. :lol:

:lol:
    Some people are so obviously full of shit, it is hilarious. :lol:

:lol:
    Do you have stories that you don't even bother telling because people outside of your circle would never believe it?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    time for bed 7_11_116.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    time for bed 7_11_116.gif

goodnight! sweet dreams!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Do you have stories that you don't even bother telling because people outside of your circle would never believe it?

hmmm I don't know. I do have weird things that happen to me that don't seem to happen to other people.

I was more referring to attention seeking drama queens. Everyone knows one... :yawn:

Sounds like you might have some interesting stories to share though?
    Do you have stories that you don't even bother telling because people outside of your circle would never believe it?

hmmm I don't know. I do have weird things that happen to me that don't seem to happen to other people.

I was more referring to attention seeking drama queens. Everyone knows one... :yawn:

If you only knew.. Life has both blessed me and cursed me.. and I got stories for both
  • Do you have stories that you don't even bother telling because people outside of your circle would never believe it?

If you only knew.. Life has both blessed me and cursed me.. and I got stories for both

*pulls up a chair*
    Hahaha.. didn't we just meet?? maybe we should start with some basic dialogue.. before I start dropping bombs :lol::lol:
  • Hahaha.. didn't we just meet?? maybe we should start with some basic dialogue.. before I start dropping bombs :lol::lol:

Hey Cavstarr,

I am small town beck. How you doin'?
    Good ma'am and thanks for asking! My Name is Matt, Scorpio, and I enjoy short walks on the beach and beer :lol:

Sooo, the the first time I ever had a threesome i was in a minivan behind Izzy's bowling alley on Gratiot.. It was lovely until we noticed that these teenaged boys were staring at us through the windows.. Natalie freaked out, jumped into the drivers seat and drove away.. they followed us in their car.. so, butt naked, Natalie drove to the Roseville police dept's parking lot in an attempt to shake them.. it worked, and we finished there :)
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    edited April 2011
    Good ma'am and thanks for asking! My Name is Matt, Scorpio, and I enjoy short walks on the beach and beer :lol:

Sooo, the the first time I ever had a threesome i was in a minivan behind Izzy's bowling alley on Gratiot.. It was lovely until we noticed that these teenaged boys were staring at us through the windows.. Natalie freaked out, jumped into the drivers seat and drove away.. they followed us in their car.. so, butt naked, Natalie drove to the Roseville police dept's parking lot in an attempt to shake them.. it worked, and we finished there :)

Man...I have to hang around this board at night

Day people are lame
    Post edited by Phantom Pain on
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers