what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i don't give a fuck about oprah's secret...can this obnoxious asshat be a little more narcissistic? :roll:
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Sex
    I'll be back
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Segway_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

My new addiction...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:

My new addiction...

do they have tours in SanFran?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

My new addiction...

do they have tours in SanFran?

Hell yeah. I did one a few weeks ago. Awesome. Yesterday my friend and I rented from this dude who may as well be "the dude." We just went on our own- we drag raced with people on bikes and skateboards, we did a segway workout, we went off roading and up and down huge hills. It is so much fun. The dude is my new best friend. 8-)

You should try it. You will not be sorry.

RYEzupSF wrote:

Hell yeah. I did one a few weeks ago. Awesome. Yesterday my friend and I rented from this dude who may as well be "the dude." We just went on our own- we drag raced with people on bikes and skateboards, we did a segway workout, we went off roading and up and down huge hills. It is so much fun. The dude is my new best friend. 8-)

put me on a Segway and I'm gonna run down all those annoying Greenlake cyclists...'ON YOUR LEFT! ON YOUR LEFT!' vvvvvrrrrrrroooommmmmmm....... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

put me on a Segway and I'm gonna run down all those annoying Greenlake cyclists...'ON YOUR LEFT! ON YOUR LEFT!' vvvvvrrrrrrroooommmmmmm....... :lol:

Exactly! You got it girl. Now all we need to do is get you a fannypack, wristbands and a sweatband. You will be good to go.

• zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited January 2011
    joke |jōk|

noun
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline : she was in a mood to tell jokes.
    • a trick played on someone for fun.
    • [in sing. ] informal a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate : the transportation system is a joke.

verb [ intrans. ]
    make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly : she could laugh and joke with her colleagues | [with direct speech ] “It's OK, we're not related,” she joked.
    • [ trans. ] archaic poke fun at : he was pretending to joke his daughter.

PHRASES
    be no joke informal be a serious matter or difficult undertaking : trying to shop with three children in tow is no joke.
    can (or can't) take a joke be able (or unable) to receive humorous remarks or tricks in the spirit in which they are intended : if you can't take a joke, you should never have joined.
    the joke is on someone informal someone looks foolish, esp. after trying to make someone else look so.
    make a joke of laugh or be humorous about (something that is not funny in itself).

DERIVATIVES
    jokey |ˈdʒoʊki| (also joky) adjective
    jokily |-kəlē| |ˈdʒoʊkəli| adverb
    jokiness |ˈdʒoʊkin1s| noun
    jokingly |ˈdʒoʊkɪŋli| adverb
    ORIGIN late 17th cent. (originally slang): perhaps from Latin jocus ‘jest, wordplay.’
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    we did a segway workout

and that consists of...standing??? :P :lol::lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Exactly! You got it girl. Now all we need to do is get you a fannypack, wristbands and a sweatband. You will be good to go.

you're not gonna get me to wear a fannypack...unless it was Ed's fannypack.....and it has to say 'Pearl Jam' on it...and the wristbands have to be from Jeff's collection....

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    we did a segway workout

and that consists of...standing??? :P :lol::lol:

Standing is level one. Imagine interpretive dance on a segway. Remeber that scene from Titanic- "I'm the king of the world" It really works your core. Straight up gangsta.

4and20 wrote:
    you're not gonna get me to wear a fannypack...unless it was Ed's fannypack.....and it has to say 'Pearl Jam' on it...and the wristbands have to be from Jeff's collection....

Noted. As I was saying, we're gonna get you a fannypack... :lol:

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

2.jpg

4&20 sure rocks that fanny pack/Mom jeans combo...

*ducks and runs for cover*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

2.jpg

That is a good lookin combo. Damn 4&20 you got mad style. 8-)

RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

2.jpg

:|

here unlost...I found you your fannypack....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHeVjWmPGpeq-o3zV-R0aWrOamlYZNVq9gdu0XENA3OK83E6RpUQ

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    :|

here unlost...I found you your fannypack....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHeVjWmPGpeq-o3zV-R0aWrOamlYZNVq9gdu0XENA3OK83E6RpUQ

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ggm090922l.jpg
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    all the euros and aussies are laughing hysterically at the use of "fanny"
    norm wrote:

it's better than using the 'other term' for them...

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    norm wrote:

it's better than using the 'other term' for them...

:shock:
    I cannot possibly go to my meeting when The Rob is playing "Sad" on PJ radio. They'll just have to wait a couple of minutes for me... 8-)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    norm wrote:

Your so right Norm ... I am chortling away :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Students :roll:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Students :roll:
    Yes, yes, you are a student ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    My office got new phones installed over the weekend. I just gave my entire office a concert of me singing Comatose. Apparantly there is an "intercom all" button. I hit it. No one told me. For the entire song. 8-)

RYEzupSF wrote:
    My office got new phones installed over the weekend. I just gave my entire office a concert of me singing Comatose. Apparantly there is an "intercom all" button. I hit it. No one told me. For the entire song. 8-)

:clap::clap::clap:

ENCORE! ENCORE!

PLAYONEMORE! PLAYONEMORE!

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

ENCORE! ENCORE!

:lol:
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

ENCORE! ENCORE!

:lol:

:oops:

For an encore I'm thinking Lukin, Satan's Bed or Rats. Or maybe some Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!!! :lol:

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol: Rats, do it!
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :oops:

For an encore I'm thinking Lukin, Satan's Bed or Rats. Or maybe some Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!!! :lol:

foxymop...i dare ya!!