what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Too much is on my mind right now... and it makes my brain hurt :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    tiredness, promises to friends that I've not done yet and office politics
    plus too much other stuff...

but the sun is shining, the drive in was beautiful in the frostiness of morning and I am smiling...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    this ambitious project the bosses want me to complete this week. Will certainly give it my best shot.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Can you please turn down your speakers dear co-worker, it's driving me crazy.
    Wow, I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Too much is on my mind right now... and it makes my brain hurt :(

Right it down, sometimes makes me feel better. :)
    I am soooooo flipping cold!!!

Maybe I should turn the heating on :think:
  • 2 more days!! :D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • DNA testing coming soon to a theater near ... :lol: the crazy girl
  • word to the wise irish potatoes oraganic farms i hear their economy is weak
  • if i had money i would invest it in irish potatoes
  • or is that what they meant by uncork ny fire Conan lol whats next he should have maybe ran for office
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    There are times when I believe in compulsory sterilisation...this is one of them. :roll:
  • And i think that bi polar disorder is related to the north and south poles in a funny way of course :lol:
  • hard shell soft shell turtle or equate that as you wish while vacationing at the equator
  • Harry Potter! Just a few days!
    I'll be back
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Harry Potter! Just a few days!

My daughter is really excited about this next movie too.... to be honest, so am I....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Today was one of those days that I really felt that I have a great life !!! .... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    my head is killing, my chest is killing, fuck infections :evil:
  • Ugh i have to get up early tomorrow!! :evil:

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Right! Get your backside into gear Mrs! Get up that allotment and dig!!!
  • How long is 81 out for...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Feeling pretty damn good! Went to the allotment, weeded a bit, harvested lots of veg and now a pan of homemade, homegrown soup is cooking. :D
    Knowing and not doing are - equal to not knowing at all....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i wonder what the percentage of threads i contribute to end up being locked? it's gotta be around 25%, or in that range.
  • There are facepalm moments, and there are faceplam moments when the palm has connected with the face quicker than you can even type the word
  • i wonder what the percentage of threads i contribute to end up being locked? it's gotta be around 25%, or in that range.

Haha. Another one bites the dust. I guess I shouldn't talk about it cause this may get locked next. "1st rule of fight club?"
    I'll be back
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    never understood why people drop their phones in the toilet...but I just dropped my phone in the food scrap can that was full of water...almost as disgusting as the toilet....I blame BD and mickey...they jinxed me... :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SO TIRED!! i dont feel like going to school!! :x

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Turning backs.

to hell with it.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • 4and20 wrote:
    never understood why people drop their phones in the toilet...but I just dropped my phone in the food scrap can that was full of water...almost as disgusting as the toilet....I blame BD and mickey...they jinxed me... :twisted:
    :lol:
    Too bad this isn't the "What made my day" thread :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif