what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Confusion :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    In 24hrs time I am going to screaming my head off, singing and probably crying all together at the second last EVER Powderfinger show!!!!! :D :( :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    In 24hrs time I am going to screaming my head off, singing and probably crying all together at the second last EVER Powderfinger show!!!!! :D :( :lol:

just watching a show on powderfinger on the ABC. and it occurred to me that theyre going away and im gonna miss them. but then i remembered as some sort of consolation ive got a powderfinger day coming up during my a-z oz rock count through for oz music month. its not the same though.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Peyton Hillis - of the Cleveland Browns.... WOW 8-)

Those pictures of him at the autograph signing - all I can say is OMG !!!!

GO BROWNS !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I want Istanbul again! :problem:
    I am mine!
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Why do people who ask "how are you" NEVER want you to tell them the truth back?? :?
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Why am I working today?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Mikeack wrote:
    Why do people who ask "how are you" NEVER want you to tell them the truth back?? :?

....thats why I hate these rhetorical questions and don't use it as such, most of the time it's just a phrase :( When I ask "how are you" I really mean it and want an answer
  • Mikeack wrote:
    to them i always answer im feeling bad..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Is frustrated. 2 friends on 2 sepearate occasions told me that all live Shows are pre-recoreded....

How can thy be that stupid?! WTF :twisted:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    my trip to San Fran tomorrow. can't wait to get away.
    The less you want, the less frustrated you become. The more you want, the more your brain becomes worn out, tired and frustrated!
    There is only a handful of "golden" things in this world and most people can experience them cheaply! Everything else is ephemeral.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Josh Homme

Gonna smother you with my love...............forever and ever, and also forever....................
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    71step28 wrote:
    Mikeack wrote:

....thats why I hate these rhetorical questions and don't use it as such, most of the time it's just a phrase :( When I ask "how are you" I really mean it and want an answer

i never answer it when asked casually by strangers. hi how are you? is always answered with a hi and nothing more.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    hockey game on mute

PJ Buffalo 2010 show cranked :)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    the guy that I just sat next to :oops:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    The guy sitting next to smells like he has died but still moving. I hate library internet access!! :sick:
  • Fuck you AT&T...stick U-verse up Ur-ass!
    Wish good times could go on forever, but insists that they have to end for while before they can start up again.
    Nastasja wrote:
    the guy that I just sat next to :oops:
    Did you manage to get his number before he got away??
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I can't wait 14 days to see if I'm approved! NOWNOWNOWNOW! gimmiegimmiegimmie! :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cat puke all over the house... :sick:
    cat puke all over the house... :sick:

Dear Mommy,

See what happens when you starve me all day?!? I tell you I'm S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G. and you just pat my head and say, "not now dear little one" in that condescending sweet little voice of yours. :twisted:
    Well, when I want my food, I want it NOW! Starve me, then I'm so hungry when I do get to eat, I stuff my face silly full of kibble then I puke all over the place...serves you right..."

>^..^<
    Grem-ster

( :lol: sorry number1...I couldn't resist!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Gona miss 81, smoking babies are rare.
  • 4and20 wrote:
    cat puke all over the house... :sick:

Dear Mommy,

See what happens when you starve me all day?!? I tell you I'm S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G. and you just pat my head and say, "not now dear little one" in that condescending sweet little voice of yours. :twisted:
    Well, when I want my food, I want it NOW! Starve me, then I'm so hungry when I do get to eat, I stuff my face silly full of kibble then I puke all over the place...serves you right..."

>^..^<
    Grem-ster

( :lol: sorry number1...I couldn't resist!)

Touché--That is also what happens when little babies get their shots... :(

temp or perm?

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    4and20 wrote:

temp or perm?

Temp i would think, he did a little impression of Chadwick and dissappeared.

Nothing to bad.
  • Some weird messages...not sure what they mean. :think: :lol:
  • Some weird messages...not sure what they mean. :think: :lol:
    I'm guessing they mean *crush* :D:lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"