Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I think she is denying me entry to the property.
    I hope she knows I can charge her $100 AND evict her if she continues to refuse...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    My best friend has asked me to do this challenge with her...give up something for 49 days...7 weeks...I have to figure out what to give up by noon eastern tomorrow....that's 9am my time...oi veh!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I am
    Super glad to be back to work.. And can't wait to have my phone back on. AND I really missed my cat while I was gone!
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I think she is denying me entry to the property.
    I hope she knows I can charge her $100 AND evict her if she continues to refuse...

...and "the voice of reason" comes to the rescue...you sir, are a saint.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

My best friend has asked me to do this challenge with her...give up something for 49 days...7 weeks...I have to figure out what to give up by noon eastern tomorrow....that's 9am my time...oi veh!

I'm giving up Ice cream....because I eat A LOT of ice cream!!! lol so for the next 7 weeks no ice cream for me...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

I'm giving up Ice cream....because I eat A LOT of ice cream!!! lol so for the next 7 weeks no ice cream for me...
    that would be tough for me! But hey, think of it as "it's not summer, the weather is getting chillier, so it won't be that hard" !

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

that would be tough for me! But hey, think of it as "it's not summer, the weather is getting chillier, so it won't be that hard" !
    That's how I'm going to try and think about it but I don't think it will help...I <3 me some ice cream!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

i'll never give up ice-creme, i eat the most ice-cremem in the family and you cant beat mcdonalds soft serve for 50cents
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

i'll never give up ice-creme, i eat the most ice-cremem in the family and you cant beat mcdonalds soft serve for 50cents
    It's only for 7 weeks, so I think I'll live and hey I might lose some weight... :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    yes sorry i should encourage you instead, well done in taking a step to better health, just think the good your doing to your heart ;)
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

We went to a cute little touristy town last weekend, and all I saw were signs that said "soft serve" and I was determined to get a cone of soft serve...I never got my cone because apparently all the shops close at an ungodly early time.... *sigh*

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Curious how long it will take to get my stuff from the shop....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

JWPearl said:

We went to a cute little touristy town last weekend, and all I saw were signs that said "soft serve" and I was determined to get a cone of soft serve...I never got my cone because apparently all the shops close at an ungodly early time.... *sigh*
    there's something so nice about ice-creme on a cone, i love it best like that the only other way i have it is if i have it with cooked banana and warm custard drizzled over it mmmmmmmmmm i want ice-creme now
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Detroit --Release 8->
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    PJ ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee and Denver just keep swirling around my head. I feel like a six year old who just ate all their Halloween candy in one go.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    The right to Die, ISIS, EBOLA, my old soccer team winning conference for the first time, OCTOBER SURPRISES, an inept government, and hopefully the best PJ show ever tomorrow in Moline!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    The beautiful Detroit set last night! They should have played Swallowed Whole after Dissident. And thank you guys for always adding something new to my all-time favourite song (e.g., I Wanna Be Your Dog / Corduroy)! =D> \:D/
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    think just got weird and really confusing :-t
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

think just got weird and really confusing :-t

hope everything is okay for you!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    everything is fine just weird and confusing lol just totally lost ;))
  • Options
    ^^^ i know that feeling!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Lost? What?
  • Options
    I kinda feel like im in dinosaur world and theres a stampede and im watching on as the people are in it are running away for dear life and im all in the clear but bedazzled and lost as to where they got to lol if that makes any sense
  • Options
    Blowing this popsicle stand...1 more hour...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    no fucking code
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited October 2014

no fucking code

From the Binaural queen?
    ;)) :-*

Is your brother beside himself?
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

no fucking code

From the Binaural queen?
    ;)) :-*

Is your brother beside himself?
    He might have spontaneously combusted last night. I can't believe I didn't go with him. We are supposed to be together for all pj concerts. What was I thinking?

Oh yeah. I'm an adult and have 3 kiddos who need me (and I them :x ) he's so lucky that he's geographically close enough to moline to make it possible without neglecting adult responsibilities like work and family. So happy he was there and I could experience it through him!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I have my ticket for Milwaukee on Monday night, and am getting on the plane tomorrow morning. I'm a little worried that nothing could top Moline, but optimistically the concerts could just keep getting better and better, right? And really, there is no bad PJ concert.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I just found out somebody passed away.. And it's odd how you can get attached to people even online, and that just knowing this lady is gone, the world is at a loss.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    edited October 2014
    I'm thinking Moline is an "instant classic"! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024