what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i can sign out, but I just can't turn the lights down...I feel like I'm in a hotel room with a huge flashing neon light flashing in my window with no curtains image
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    tater tots
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Yep, the lights don't work for me either. Now, the only way I could sign out was to shut the laptop, which, I'm gonna do right, I'm outta here, maybe, outta here taking kids to the town's summer days. Love carnivals at night! Have a good one! \m/
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 said:

tater tots

and some kind of cheese...
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    sour cream and chives mmm

Yep, the lights don't work for me either. Now, the only way I could sign out was to shut the laptop, which, I'm gonna do right, I'm outta here, maybe, outta here taking kids to the town's summer days. Love carnivals at night! Have a good one! \m/

Have Fun!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Havent been to a big family picnic for ages, I love big family picnics so refreshing..
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Throw Your Hatred Down is such an awesome tune
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • PapPap Posts: 28,749
    Learning how to dance Salsa was really fun! Who would have expected it?... \:D/
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • marilormarilor Posts: 618
    smarchee said:

Throw Your Hatred Down is such an awesome tune

Totally agree !!! :-bd
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
    RKCNDY said:

Have Fun!
    Thanks! We did until a couple of teenage girls got into cat fight, then their mothers jumped in, and made the girls look like the mature ones. :-q
    ahhhh....always nce when the yunger ones show up the ones who are 'supposed' to know better!

- Christopher McCandless
    please excuse all of my mis-spellings, I can't see anyting I type in the comment box for some reason...tried logging in and out and F5ing...I'm just gonna laugh about it for now.

- Christopher McCandless
    I think its your pc buddy, everything is fine here..
    but I can seeeverything just fine in any other website...

- Christopher McCandless
    and I can see anything I type in the 'search' box...

- Christopher McCandless
    are you on an ipad ??
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I haven't been able to post anything. This is weird. Looks like I finally can.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    I can't see what i'm typing either.

Will this get fixed?
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    i have to leave the lights on in order to see what i'm typing - which i hate, it's like a beacon.
  • I wish somebody would make a sentence out of a 5 letter word - so I can play!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    edited June 2014
    i really feel like making a 5 letter word; not more than i want the damn new hot water heater installed so i can take a hot shower; but in the meantime......
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Yes, in the meantime this will take your mind off the shower....let's play
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • PapPap Posts: 28,749
    edited June 2014
    Nice acoustic set by Electric Arms and Fugitive Orchestra yesterday night! Check them out guys, they're both good artists!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKhqzQBlVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAB24mCd0k8
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • marilormarilor Posts: 618
    Very good songs Pap ! Thanks for posting it !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Inbox is empty, so bored, must stay awake...
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    What should I take out for dinner tonite
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Hoping a few beers will get rid of the cobwebs from last night.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    njnancy said:

i have to leave the lights on in order to see what i'm typing - which i hate, it's like a beacon.

I have to leave the lights on to see what I'm typing?

and JW...I'm on a laptop...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

njnancy said:

I have to leave the lights on to see what I'm typing?
    I meant 'lights up' as opposed to 'lights down'. i can see what i'm typing right now because the lights are 'up', if i do lights down - i just get a white screen and i have to highlight constantly to see what i actually typed.

It does sound like I'm the stereotype of someone sitting in a dark basement trolling on the internet as someone i'm not when i mentioned having to turn the lights on. :-B