what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    edited June 2010
    the wolf wrote:

[Rebounding from negativity]
    But hey... I survived and I'm still alive ;)

Yes you are. We all are,...

;)
    but are we supposed to be?

;)
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Going back to work after a lousy weekend.
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    I'm old.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Why am I at work?

I should have taken a sick day....

But now that I have "worked" half-a-day, Im not gonna leave.... :eh:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I just sold my truck.....2000 F-150...With 17,400 miles on it. My baby....Had her since she was born and now she is gone....The downside of divorce, or pending divorce as it were...Today sucks ASS! :-(
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    I just sold my truck.....2000 F-150...With 17,400 miles on it. My baby....Had her since she was born and now she is gone....The downside of divorce, or pending divorce as it were...Today sucks ASS! :-(

sorry for your divorce...

A 10 year old truck with only 17k miles!?!? That is kinda what I'm looking to buy.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    sorry for your loss :( hope you get a brand new truck and i hope your ex gets herpes :lol:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Lots of good things :) despite it being insane at work, still feel very relaxed!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the lucky ducks anticipating Pearl Jam live in the days to come, following the gigs.

I try to picture all the cities, traveling the countryside, drinking the local wines, riding their transport, meeting the locals,eating their countries specialties. Then a preparty with fans from a different country 8-) and then the concert!! Pearl Jam again. Its been 6 weeks. Eddie will speak a little in their language and the love spreads around the world.
    Its a nice daydream....
  • Wanting everything to work out....
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    5 days in Canada visiting my Cinnamon Girl... and the mexican dinner that awaits me upon my return home, not to mention the company I'll keep at said dinner :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    can someone please shut my brain off?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    How long it's gonna be before Megan Fox and Brian Austin green get divorced. I'm gonna say 8 months.
    I'll be back
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm thinking of moving south of Boston near the ocean... ;) :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    okay so f*ck it. f*ck my baby steps theory. this place is a great outlet for my creativity. I won't be here everyday all the time because I have a house to run and a son to raise, but I need to be around creative people from time to time because it is good for me. so thank you all.

peace & love
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    how much i wish i was tripping off my head on codeine with this sprain.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    One more day of this nasty weather, and then BEAUTIFUL days ahead!!! ;):mrgreen: Yay!!! :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Stopped at a stop sign. A homeless man was on the corner. It was Morgan Freeman's twin. Our eyes met and he could see straight through me. His eyes absolutely pierced me. He had so much to say and he said it with his eyes... Do other people experience this? Ed once made a comment about connecting with the fans by looking into their eyes... his eyes pierced me too. So interesting... is it something in them? or something in me that creates this....
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    my friend having to postpone her flight home and probably getting into trouble because of it

my cruise tomorrow
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    happy birthday zoemonster!!!

zoe2000.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

zoe2000.jpg

Aww, so adorable :D Happy Birthday Zoemonster :P :P :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    panda450.jpg

zoe2000.jpg

Happy Birthday from Cincy !!!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    knowing everything is going to be okay,....

not hoping, but knowing..
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Last shift tonight, then one night off!
    Taking Mr K to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow and then to the tav for dinner with the oldies tomorrow night YAY!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Realising that living the life of a vampyre, i.e. sleeping days, awake at night, is a hell of a lot cheaper than being up all day and bored :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    still almost done with the first Twilight book and 2 more to go. looks like I won't be seeing Eclipse until next weekend. and now I've got a curiosity about the history of vampires in general, so I think I'll be reading those Ann Rice books I always meant to get to...and probably watching Interview With a Vampire. plus maybe some research. but who has time for all that? phew. oye veigh.
    Not knowing what the future holds, scares the hell out of me... :|

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    still almost done with the first Twilight book and 2 more to go. looks like I won't be seeing Eclipse until next weekend. and now I've got a curiosity about the history of vampires in general, so I think I'll be reading those Ann Rice books I always meant to get to...and probably watching Interview With a Vampire. plus maybe some research. but who has time for all that? phew. oye veigh.

do yourself a favor and skip those Twilight pieces of poo, and go right to the Rice stuff. Or maybe something even older than her stuff. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the wolf wrote:

do yourself a favor and skip those Twilight pieces of poo, and go right to the Rice stuff. Or maybe something even older than her stuff. ;)

Ann Rice.... much better :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image