what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    donnaruhl wrote:
    81 wrote:
    collars
    Pearl Jam Or Mother Love Bone?

shock collars probably...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    The cold that was threatening to come on this morning has now actually come on. I really would rather not get ill right now. It's so inconvenient!! :twisted:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    1.5 weeks after surgery and my knee STILL hurts like fucking hell! :evil: life could be worse though.
    i AM working again, work i adore, though right now, a temporary position - so fingers crossed. also have a teaching interview this friday. SO much on my mind, good and bad ...

makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• 1.5 weeks after surgery and my knee STILL hurts like fucking hell! :evil: life could be worse though.
    i AM working again, work i adore, though right now, a temporary position - so fingers crossed. also have a teaching interview this friday. SO much on my mind, good and bad ...

Good luck with your interview and speedy recovery.

Also, welcome back :wave:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    How much I don't like my job lately. :|
    I lost a bet...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Is it the weekend yet?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dottles wrote:
    Is it the weekend yet?

no
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:(

if your promise to wear perfume, i might have just the position for you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

i could be a smelly girl. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    1.5 weeks after surgery and my knee STILL hurts like fucking hell! :evil: life could be worse though.

:mrgreen:
    81 wrote:

i could be a smelly girl. :lol:

link on it's way :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Home alone for the first time in a while.. what to do?? :think:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:

Bob?
    Caveeze wrote:

What did you do to Leeze?!!? :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Caveeze wrote:

Bob?

:lol::lol::lol:
    Caveeze wrote:

Bob?
    I have no idea what that is.. sounds, ok
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

She is downtown at some play with my mother and some of my mothers friends.. poor thing ;)
    Caveeze wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

She is downtown at some play with my mother and some of my mothers friends.. poor thing ;)

awww...poor thing will be spoiled rotten by your mom! :D

- Christopher McCandless
    Qeej
    Bourbon drinking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I need to get this piece of shit imac fixed.. If i have to restart one more time,, errrr god damnit!!!!
    Exhaust pipes are hot, Will.

You deserved these burns, Will.

car or bike?

or snowmobile?

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Caveeze wrote:

car or bike?

or snowmobile?

The ranger danger
    Caveeze wrote:

car or bike?

or snowmobile?

The ranger danger
    so, how did it go down? only acceptable answer would be that you had a stash in the spare tire..
    Caveeze wrote:
    so, how did it go down? only acceptable answer would be that you had a stash in the spare tire..

Caveeze wrote:

sorry man.. hope you heal with little to no scarring
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

I don't care about scarring :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:

I don't care about scarring :lol:
    where you experiencing car trouble? I know a mechanic..