• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    davidtrios wrote:
    step grandpa has cancer everywhere.... :(

Sorry to hear that :(
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:
    step grandpa has cancer everywhere.... :(

Sorry to hear that :(

thanks, hes a good man- my grandpa passed when i was 6 and he came around a few years later..taught me to shave. im very sad right now as you can imagine.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sorry Dave :(
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    losing anouther fun coworker.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Sorry Dave :(

thanks dude
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Just read an article about babies birth month affecting their risk of developing MS. According to the research babies born in May have a potential greater risk for developing MS than babies born in November due to lower vitamin D levels. My dad has MS and he was born in May....just found the it intriguing.

And, yeah, fuck MS!! :evil:
    I lost a bet...
    Just read an article about babies birth month affecting their risk of developing MS. According to the research babies born in May have a potential greater risk for developing MS than babies born in November due to lower vitamin D levels. My dad has MS and he was born in May....just found the it intriguing.

:think:

how bout us Jan babies?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

MS sucks ass! :x
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    so, what's this member pack that i got an e-mail for :think:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

does she make sweaters look nice?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

maybe :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

maybe :lol:

it's like a revolving door there
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

first person in my department to leave on their own in a long time.

but yeah, we have some crappy positions that turn over almost daily it seems.

there are always a few times each year in teh AM when i get off the elevator with someone and i'm like,...i work with you. ... ok.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

first person in my department to leave on their own in a long time.

but yeah, we have some crappy positions that turn over almost daily it seems.

there are always a few times each year in teh AM when i get off the elevator with someone and i'm like,...i work with you. ... ok.

Years ago I knew just about everyone here, bit not anymore. we have a call center here, so there is a lot of turnover, I avoid that end of the building and just keep to my corner and backdoor
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Years ago I knew just about everyone here, bit not anymore. we have a call center here, so there is a lot of turnover, I avoid that end of the building and just keep to my corner and backdoor

just went down to see somebody on the other end of the building.

saw my smelly friend...and she was talking with some other cute girl that i've never seen before.

if only i was 25. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

just went down to see somebody on the other end of the building.

saw my smelly friend...and she was talking with some other cute girl that i've never seen before.

if only i was 25. :lol:

:o
    dirty old man
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dirty old man

nothing dirty with observing beauty.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dirty old man

:nono:

You know that I know you have dirty thoughts about what you would do to said co-worker 'if only you were 25'!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dirty old man

:nono:

You know that I know you have dirty thoughts about what you would do to said co-worker 'if only you were 25'!

come to think of it....people always guess me to be 5 years younger than i am. :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Work stuff and tonight's Bruins game
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I am so glad I feel well enough to drink some beers tonight!! so I can feel like shit just in the morning like a normal person.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:

come to think of it....people always guess me to be 5 years younger than i am. :think:

people guess me to be 10 years younger.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

People think I'm 5 years older. Hard livin'!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

you do have a lot of rug rats to chase around...

- Christopher McCandless
  • i just remembered that i have an essay due tomorrow hahahaha i hate my lyf
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    [quote="RKCNDY"people guess me to be 10 years younger.

you do have a lot of rug rats to chase around...[/quote]

well that's true.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Still that documentary that I am working on right now ... As much as I find these people kind of weird, strange, disgusting and hilarous, it is impressive that they have raised so much money for eco-friendly projects. I just wouldn't want to be a part of it :lol:

And how in the world will I ever get the image of that opera singer out of my head who was pleasuring himself at an afterhour party :| :fp: Berlin can be a funky place!
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    For the first time ever, my ex just showed up on my Facebook "people you may know" sidebar. WEIRD.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995