what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    edited March 2013
    What cant you believe about it?
    I guess you didnt read what it was in response to.

I thought the same :lol: Also, he is the guy who posted the video in the first place... The original comment he replied to is marked as spam and not readable anymore, but I guess he was complaining about the screamers maybe? :think:
    No, you can read it. Here is the comments for all who don't follow:

Ikarus43 9 months ago

This has been flagged as spam

Get some electric guitar pluged in and stop that fucking singalong. I want to hear the band and not you fucks around me!

I feel so stupid, B
    :oops:

You ladies are welcome.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    No, you can read it. Here is the comments for all who don't follow:

Ikarus43 9 months ago

This has been flagged as spam

Get some electric guitar pluged in and stop that fucking singalong. I want to hear the band and not you fucks around me!

gndcd402 9 months ago

If you want that then put on headphones, listen to Ten, and stay away from concerts. It's people like you that ruin the whole vibe at concerts

You ladies are welcome.

D'oh :fp: - that makes much more sense! I couldn't get why he'd post that on his own video either. Thanks ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    just for the record,gndcd402 is a great guy,a fellow 10c member and he done amazing work,uploading full shows at you tube,cut the songs ,and see them all one by one,so all we can enjoy..its really great
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm sorry youtube is not one of my hobbies. Completely my fault.
    just for the record,gndcd402 is a great guy,a fellow 10c member and he done amazing work,uploading full shows at you tube,cut the songs ,and see them all one by one,so all we can enjoy..its really great
    In that case, I'm subscribing! :D
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    :clap:

Honest mistake ladies.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    I just heard that the Steelers are talking to Urlacher. Nooooooooooooooo!!!!! :evil:
    carly316 wrote:
    In that case, I'm subscribing! :D
    yep,Gary is amazing and its a MUST to subscribe to his channel!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I have to build another account. I let mine get old. Some one .. I know who hacked into it and made everything bad. I'm kinda focused on twitter now. You tube is just too easy and I really should pay more attention to everything.
    I don't know a thing about twitter. Is it worth learning or is it just complaining? I don't understand the concept.
  • ignorance by some b!t(h in another thread. G I wonder why :roll:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    carly316 wrote:
    I don't know a thing about twitter. Is it worth learning or is it just complaining? I don't understand the concept.
    me too,i really dont get it..i have an acount,never use it,just get notifications at my email,that someone is following me..
    carly316 wrote:
    me too,i really dont get it..i have an acount,never use it,just get notifications at my email,that someone is following me..
    yeah, same here (except I don't have a stalker).
    carly316 wrote:
    carly316 wrote:
    yeah, same here (except I don't have a stalker).
    i wish i could say the same about stalkers...
    finally getting sleepy :yawn: . Good night and have a great Monday everyone! :)
  • Told my kitty's story.. Fuck people who abuse
    animals!!!
    Hope everyone's week goes well!!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    In all these years, I've never written anything in wet cement. I wouldn't even know what to say if the moment presented itself.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    In all these years, I've never written anything in wet cement. I wouldn't even know what to say if the moment presented itself.

i got your nuts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i have what appears to be a paper cut on my finger.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dinner tonight
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:

i got your nuts

:lol::lol:
    I have to admit, it being monday and all, I was first confused by your response... then I got it. :fp: :lol:
    I like it. now I'll have to be on high alert for wet cement.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    "i'm going to go all parrot on his ass" - or something to that effect :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    "i'm going to go all parrot on his ass" - or something to that effect :lol::lol::lol:

I'll parrot-8632-e1292723827524.jpg?w=640 to that
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

i got your nuts

I have to admit, it being monday and all, I was first confused by your response... then I got it. :fp: :lol:
    I like it. now I'll have to be on high alert for wet cement.

how truly lucky and blessed I am to have who I have in my life
  • this math test i have today that i'm probably going to fail :cry:
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    I'm tired of coats and winter boots and sweaters and being cold. Some spring weather would be nice! :x
    I lost a bet...
    I'm tired of coats and winter boots and sweaters and being cold. Some spring weather would be nice! :x

gotta admit....i don't mind wearing a coat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

I second this thought. On more than one occasion today I told winter to fuck off :x