what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I just miss my dad.... :cry:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I just miss my dad.... :cry:
    :( I feel that, was missing my dad so much this week.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I hope they never have Children.
    What will happen then?
    exactly! I know there are some really difficult situations in which people have to part with their animal for one reason or another and they take great care to make sure they have a loving home. I do understand that. In this particular case the girlfriend just doesn't like the cat so now, after 3 years, the cat has to go :roll: So if you have a kid and the girlfriend doesn't like the kid, the kid has to go too? (and sadly I know of more than one situation where that has actually happened (with kids) too). :x
    Especially when their rich. It's called Boarding School.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    zoum,triala rom
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    I'm tired of this fucking snow! :x
    zoum,triala rom
    :?:
    carly316 wrote:
    like summer day here!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    carly316 wrote:
    like summer day here!!
    hmmm, time for a vacation. :think:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Dinner.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    carly316 wrote:

me too :twisted:
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Why did I sign up to take a national certification exam? Why? I don't need it for my job...I shouldn't have tried to overachieve. :fp:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Closedown
    So much kindness comes of this community. Was able surprise a friend I made at Made In America with an EV pick a couple months ago (due to the kindness of a fellow board member who was able to gift me the pick ever so kindly for free!). Today I received a surprise package from the friend with a 2011 EV Sniper, 2012 EV Sniper, LBC/Wishlist single, and a really awesome bottle opener keychain with 'Eddie Vedder' written in the Corona font. Haven't been able to stop smiling! :)
    ~not a dude~
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,278
    Makers!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Well, that was a fun weekend, even with no spring! We went to the Eastern Market in Detroit yesterday, and got lots of veggies and a superb cinnamon monkey bread, after we've been to the Amish market. Then a trip to the lake with my very first Blizzard (yum!) and closing the evening with a Dateline marathon on the couch!
    Today, we went to the Detroit Institute of Art and finally saw the fantastic exhibition of Detroit photographs. That museum is a very cool place, and the best is, we can get in for free, because we are residents :D
    I defo wanna go back there ...
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    samjam wrote:
    So much kindness comes of this community. Was able surprise a friend I made at Made In America with an EV pick a couple months ago (due to the kindness of a fellow board member who was able to gift me the pick ever so kindly for free!). Today I received a surprise package from the friend with a 2011 EV Sniper, 2012 EV Sniper, LBC/Wishlist single, and a really awesome bottle opener keychain with 'Eddie Vedder' written in the Corona font. Haven't been able to stop smiling! :)

that is really nice to hear.
    I like it when we all smile. awesome!
    STAYSEA wrote:
    samjam wrote:

that is really nice to hear.
    I like it when we all smile. awesome!
    Agreed. Sure beats frowning!
    ~not a dude~

:o Holy shit - that was awesome! I love that song but never heard it live before. That's also the first time I've seen them all sitting while performing (besides unplugged), Matt wearing a tie, and Ed with blond hair. Watching that made my night :) .
    carly316 wrote:

:o Holy shit - that was awesome! I love that song but never heard it live before. That's also the first time I've seen them all sitting while performing (besides unplugged), Matt wearing a tie, and Ed with blond hair. Watching that made my night :) .
    EPIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmpNkfVJ1U
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    carly316 wrote:

EPIC

I can't believe this guys's comment

gndcd402 9 months ago
    If you want that then put on headphones, listen to Ten, and stay away from concerts. It's people like you that ruin the whole vibe at concerts.

:shock:
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Well, that was a fun weekend, even with no spring! We went to the Eastern Market in Detroit yesterday, and got lots of veggies and a superb cinnamon monkey bread, after we've been to the Amish market. Then a trip to the lake with my very first Blizzard (yum!) and closing the evening with a Dateline marathon on the couch!
    Today, we went to the Detroit Institute of Art and finally saw the fantastic exhibition of Detroit photographs. That museum is a very cool place, and the best is, we can get in for free, because we are residents :D
    I defo wanna go back there ...

Glad to hear about your good times in Detroit - hate that it is so often slammed...

Love the DIA, soon you can check out a Tigers game - opening day is just 12 days away!

:D
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

STAYSEA wrote:

gndcd402 9 months ago
    If you want that then put on headphones, listen to Ten, and stay away from concerts. It's people like you that ruin the whole vibe at concerts.

What a jerk! I'm not a crier but I could see myself crying during a song or two. It can be emotional. I don't see what that has to do with anyone near me. Dick.

That was a sweet as version of Black. It gave me chills. McMelty tore that shit up!
    jlaustin wrote:

Glad to hear about your good times in Detroit - hate that it is so often slammed...

Love the DIA, soon you can check out a Tigers game - opening day is just 12 days away!

:D

I'm having a great time here! And I've been to a Tigers game last April already. It was fun, the game ended with a walk-off (I have no real idea of the whole thing yet, but I'm learning :lol: ), and we had great seats, but I'd rather see a hockey game :lol: But who knows what happens once the season begins!
    Hi to Ann Arbor! I've been there once and thought it was a lovely town with some great record stores! We went to one that was called PJ's or something like that. With two old bearded guys who could tell awesome anecdotes about every single record they had in their store! Felt like in a movie. We'll come back for a visit, that's for sure :thumbup:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    carly316 wrote:
    EPIC

gndcd402 9 months ago

What cant you believe about it?
    I guess you didnt read what it was in response to.
    carly316 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

gndcd402 9 months ago

What a jerk! I'm not a crier but I could see myself crying during a song or two. It can be emotional. I don't see what that has to do with anyone near me. Dick.

That was a sweet as version of Black. It gave me chills. McMelty tore that shit up!
    You and Staysea are confused

I thought the same :lol: Also, he is the guy who posted the video in the first place... The original comment he replied to is marked as spam and not readable anymore, but I guess he was complaining about the screamers maybe? :think:

I thought the same :lol: Also, he is the guy who posted the video in the first place... The original comment he replied to is marked as spam and not readable anymore, but I guess he was complaining about the screamers maybe? :think:
    No, you can read it. Here is the comments for all who don't follow:

Ikarus43 9 months ago

This has been flagged as spam

Get some electric guitar pluged in and stop that fucking singalong. I want to hear the band and not you fucks around me!

gndcd402 9 months ago

If you want that then put on headphones, listen to Ten, and stay away from concerts. It's people like you that ruin the whole vibe at concerts

You ladies are welcome.