what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Claireack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    hmmm, long term potential? I would have to say no. For several reasons.
    Last night I found myself being defensive to what , in reality, were seemingly innocent statements. Also I was told , that at certain tmes there is a coldness and hardness about me. Uncomfortable to say the least.But I see her point and think there is definate truth to what she said. Feels less natural as time goes by. Plus there are certain personality quirks(?) that I find less than endearing. Frankly they get on my nerves. It feels that I have to force basic human courtesy(cant find the right words for this)
    I am just not sure ( now having tested the waters so to speak) that I'm ready to move on from my exwife. At present, it's right at a year since we were seperated and 10 months since the divorce. I realize just how much I love my exwife and am still IN love with her.My problem there is , the ex has already moved on and is presently married to husband #3 ( I was #2).

Sooooo, it looks like I still need some time alone sorting this all out. FML!!!!!

None of my business, but why do you have to look for long term potential already? From what you've said about your ex-wife it sounds like you already know that you're not ready to move on yet, I think that the defensiveness that you felt are part of those barriers that you've put round yourself, possibly to avoid getting hurt again. Would your girlfriend be able to give you a bit of space and keep the relationship light whilst you work through this?
    I was asked the question about the potential. And yes you are right on the money with the barriers.As for the time to work through this , it's going to be quite a long while. Perhaps , I'm weird , but once sex becomes involved its not a light relationship , at least not for me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Claireack wrote:
    Weeds, weeds, weeds - I really don't like them.
    if you want me to get rid of them,i'll smoke'm for you :lol::mrgreen:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    the DSLR I want to buy

Germany : Australia 4:0 :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    will also be watching New Moon later tonight. me thinks that...

spooning in Forks sounds mag-knife-icent :D
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    "...lie alone and wait for the dream..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTG7Qm-etE

This song made my trip worth it....
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    fuckerings! I think I chipped a tooth!
    MoonTurtle wrote:

:lol:

how did you do that?
    I have no idea

I just felt something sharp on my tongue

I have been grinding my teeth lately

ay ay ay
    dentist this week!

MoonTurtle wrote:

:lol:

how did you do that?
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    I have no idea

ay ay ay
    dentist this week!

awe. :( hang in there.
    love your name!

thanks
    no pain yet

MoonTurtle wrote:
    I have no idea

ay ay ay
    dentist this week!

MoonTurtle wrote:
    love your name!

thanks
    no pain yet

MoonTurtle wrote:
    I have no idea

ay ay ay
    dentist this week!

thank you. I like your name better--its more luminous and colorful.

mine comes from Pearl Jam's Save you, and reminds me to use my will power and stay strong. I might change it some day, to something shorter. not sure what yet.
    yes I know

that is why I like it
    love that song

luminous
    dude u r totally on my wavelength

yep I have a thing for words, lol
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    yes I know

that is why I like it
    love that song

luminous

lol. :D luminous, moon, wave-length--do you live by an ocean?
    live on an island
    3 blocks from river
    work on the river's edge

:)

MoonTurtle wrote:
    yes I know

that is why I like it
    love that song

luminous

lol. :D luminous, moon, wave-length--do you live by an ocean?
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

i bet you never want to hear time heals all wounds.. it's a bit of a f*cking lie, but it is true somewhat huh?

ya know - kudos to you for just simply dating again, that's worth a lot you know

i couldn't let myself be in a relationship 'til my parents finally separated, funny how things screw with you..

on my mind.. why people make certain choices and what inspires them..
    wah
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    live on an island
    3 blocks from river
    work on the river's edge

sounds nice. good luck with your tooth problem. my mom got a chipped tooth once about ten years ago. funny story actually. she was on a bike ride in Hawaii on her honeymoon with her newlywed hubz, and they went down some kind of dune thing and she crashed hard-core :( :o came back black and blue by her eye and a chipped front tooth. :( ouch! but the dentist did a really good job. looks completely normal now.
  • dinner and watch to watch tonight..... worthless post, I know ;)
    dinner and watch to watch tonight..... worthless post, I know ;)

what is watch to watch tonight? what will you be watching?

I'm going to be watching New Moon in a bit here with the hubz. I think he might end up falling asleep--he's "watching" it while he gets his head scratched. so no live film review correspondence, folks. I know you all are disappointed--please try and contain yourselves.

yes, its true. I will spare you all my New Moon comments. but know this...I can already tell you that I like it. Yes, I am a sucker (pun intended) for the Twilight trilogy. :D

and we all get to sleep in tomorrow--no work for me--yay!

and I will seriously stay off this forum for a long while, okay? I'm starting my own intervention, people.
  • Sleepless nights :roll: And, big decisions :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

i bet you never want to hear time heals all wounds.. it's a bit of a f*cking lie, but it is true somewhat huh?

ya know - kudos to you for just simply dating again, that's worth a lot you know

i couldn't let myself be in a relationship 'til my parents finally separated, funny how things screw with you..

on my mind.. why people make certain choices and what inspires them..
    haha. Yeah, for a good bit there , you approached me with some such cliche and you made the "list". however, there is some truth to these things.

And thanks for the kudos. While not exactly ready , it proves I'm still open , at least partially so, to relationships.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    dinner and watch to watch tonight..... worthless post, I know ;)

what is watch to watch tonight? what will you be watching?

I'm going to be watching New Moon in a bit here with the hubz. I think he might end up falling asleep--he's "watching" it while he gets his head scratched. so no live film review correspondence, folks. I know you all are disappointed--please try and contain yourselves.

yes, its true. I will spare you all my New Moon comments. but know this...I can already tell you that I like it. Yes, I am a sucker (pun intended) for the Twilight trilogy. :D

and we all get to sleep in tomorrow--no work for me--yay!

and I will seriously stay off this forum for a long while, okay? I'm starting my own intervention, people.
    i was getting my feet rubbed while the wife watched :D .....you darn fangbangers :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Its Monday wish it were Friday :thumbdown:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    spreadsheet hell.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

i have sleep on my mind, the long weekend has stolen my energy
    wah
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    the light above my cubicle is out.
    maybe I should have it fixed....
    or maybe I should take a nap. ;)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I just quit my job
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I just quit my job

You might want to reconsider after all that stuff you just bought

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    pandora wrote:

Hi, stop rushing the days !!!!!!! :lol: I know, you can't wait to get into your pool again this Friday and tell us more stories. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I just quit my job

You might want to reconsider after all that stuff you just bought

;)

That will probably be my last round of purchases for a while....even though I did pay for some of it up front.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mikalina wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Hi, stop rushing the days !!!!!!! :lol: I know, you can't wait to get into your pool again this Friday and tell us more stories. :D
    :lol: Hi :wave: I'm the lucky one I get in everyday,
    its the daddy i miss on the weekdays :(
    thank you for being there and listening :D