what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Poncier wrote:
    Too bad my phone locked up last night and I had to clear the whole damn thing out to get back into it. Damn cats! :fp:

You should get the cats their own phone so they don't mess yours up when they use it.
    Friggen cats! First thing is first, out go the cats!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    should still be on the memory card :corn: i've reset my phone a couple of times and all the pictures remained.

They aren't on there. That's what I thought too. The guy said that in order for that to have happened. I would have needed to save them to the SD card first, in which case I did not.

So good bye pictures, good bye contacts, good bye everything on my phone :fp:

nooooo!!!! now how am I supposed to live that night vicariously through your pictures

:fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    should still be on the memory card :corn: i've reset my phone a couple of times and all the pictures remained.

They aren't on there. That's what I thought too. The guy said that in order for that to have happened. I would have needed to save them to the SD card first, in which case I did not.

D'oh

pretty sure my phone saves the pix to the sd card....sucks to lose the contacts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

nooooo!!!! now how am I supposed to live that night vicariously through your pictures

:fp:

good question! thank heavens my memory wasn't fuzzy all night :fp:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

D'oh

pretty sure my phone saves the pix to the sd card....sucks to lose the contacts.

I can care less about the pictures. It's more the contacts and my calendar. That's going to take me forever to get back
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:

Ugh that stinks - I'm sorry hun!!!

**Selfishly kind of happy too though because none of those pics were likely to be favorable towards me** :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ugh that stinks - I'm sorry hun!!!

**Selfishly kind of happy too though because none of those pics were likely to be favorable towards me** :fp:

They weren't all that bad :lol:

They weren't all that bad :lol:

Haha that's hopeful! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    BOB and bastard and son of a bitch should never be used in the same sentence :shock:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Im a little tired today. Brain isnt working right.

I had a business card that said free Regular Jersey Mikes sub.

So I went to the sub place and got in an argument. The guy wouldnt dice up the tomatoes. He flat refused. I said, see that knife over there? can you accidentally drop it on the tomatoes? He didnt see the humor. And it also wasnt funny when I went to give him my Jersey Mikes free sub car, and realized I was in Jimmy John's. :fp:

So, I bought this tiny little shit nugget of a sub for $7, and I actually went across the street to Jersey Mike's too, to redeem my free sub card. As they made my sub, they put onions on and I said, excuse me sorry, no onions please! He said, if you have a free card, we have to make it 'regular' with all the toppings. wtf? Im just going to curse and throw the onion in the garbage I said. Then I said very nicely, "I appreciate the free sub, onion pusher!"

so now I have two shitty subs. They are small so I may eat them both, but im not going to like it.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

So I went to the sub place and got in an argument. The guy wouldnt dice up the tomatoes. He flat refused. I said, see that knife over there? can you accidentally drop it on the tomatoes? He didnt see the humor. And it also wasnt funny when I went to give him my Jersey Mikes free sub car, and realized I was in Jimmy John's. :fp:

So, I bought this tiny little shit nugget of a sub for $7, and I actually went across the street to Jersey Mike's too, to redeem my free sub card. As they made my sub, they put onions on and I said, excuse me sorry, no onions please! He said, if you have a free card, we have to make it 'regular' with all the toppings. wtf? Im just going to curse and throw the onion in the garbage I said. Then I said very nicely, "I appreciate the free sub, onion pusher!"

so now I have two shitty subs. They are small so I may eat them both, but im not going to like it.

:lol::lol::lol: This is all coming around and evening the universe out after last week everyone was so nice to you and 'remembered' you :lol::lol::lol:

you're having one of those days too :fp:
    edited March 2013

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i had a coupon for a free chip and drink with a sub purchase at jersey mikes. i asked if i could a cookie instead of a drink and they said, sure, take two.

i also just realized a couple of weeks ago, we have identical twins at our location.
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: This is all coming around and evening the universe out after last week everyone was so nice to you and 'remembered' you :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah! thats right! I should just stick with those places. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:wtf:

florida
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    ...I forgot deoderant today.

me too...pits were getting a little bit moist at lunch....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Dirty hippie
    your god is dead

and no one cares
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Im a little tired today. Brain isnt working right.

:lol:
    You're better off going to some mom and pop place for subs or go to Publix for subs. They're really good. If they open any WAWA's down there, they have great subs too.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"

:lol:
    You're better off going to some mom and pop place for subs or go to Publix for subs. They're really good. If they open any WAWA's down there, they have great subs too.

Very true! I usually go to publix. I just had the free sub card, so I thought I'd save a few bucks. Not worth it though. I'm never going back to either place. Never heard of WAWA's, I'll look it up, thanks!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,627
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Dirty hippie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIWxuPg6iEk
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    those assholes cant understand art :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Poncier wrote:
    81 wrote:

Dirty hippie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIWxuPg6iEk

:lol::lol:
    I think I finally met my match :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I think I finally met my match :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

that poor person :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

didn't I tell you both to keep pit stick at your desk just for these occasions? :fp:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

didn't I tell you both to keep pit stick at your desk just for these occasions? :fp:

somebody did....and i listened. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    3ob0be.jpg
    road tripping
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    *update* customer states they cant leave their car over night because they "have things to do"..

ya, we knew it :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13