what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    worst than primary school
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I am truly feeling this gap. Oh where or where has my Pearl Jam gone...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    how doeas it feel...

as a huge fan of Joy Division,love New Order,and this cover from Orgy kick ass :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    SO....I got the job!!! They gave me the offer letter after work on Friday and I took it!! This is my last week at my company, and likely I won't be here much after that either, which is a bummer but probably a good thing :lol:

Still waiting for my boss to get in to tell her. I'm sooo nervous!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    SO....I got the job!!! They gave me the offer letter after work on Friday and I took it!! This is my last week at my company, and likely I won't be here much after that either, which is a bummer but probably a good thing :lol:

K
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

congrads again

sucks, we'll miss you

no need to be nervous...type up the letter...maybe you'll get lucky and they'll ask you to leave today. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

congrads again

sucks, we'll miss you

no need to be nervous...type up the letter...maybe you'll get lucky and they'll ask you to leave today. :lol:

Thanks :D I'm sure I'll still pop in on lunches or something to get caught up ha!

I'm just gonna tell her face to face when she gets in. I better start cleaning out my stuff in case she does freak out and tell me to leave :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats!!! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Art History in 20

Fuck that :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats!!! :D

thanks so much!!! :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congratulations again! So happy for you
    Calling it a day

I'm not walking around in this bullshit snow all day
    Calling it a day

is someone wimping out bc of a little snow?
    Can not wait to be done with this work day!
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Need to make some changes.
    I lost a bet...
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congratulations again! So happy for you

Thanks sweetheart!!! :D
    Calling it a day

Blowing snow on top of, what I would wager to be, one of the worst plow services in the state?

Yeah, I'm out.
    Calling it a day

Blowing snow on top of, what I would wager to be, one of the worst plow services in the state?

Yeah, I'm out.
    :fp:

I need a seeing eye dog for my walks home in the blustery snow
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Well, you are getting older...you are not as spry as you used to be. Be careful out there old man.
    I lost a bet...

Well, you are getting older...you are not as spry as you used to be. Be careful out there old man.

My california bones can't handle the weather

What a curse
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

drive
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

drive

No. That costs money

I don't have a parking pass

The spots around campus are usually full by 8:30 AM
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,833
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats! Very happy for you! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats! Very happy for you! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Thanks so much!! :D

I just told my boss and I'm not dead :lol: Feel SO much better. Boy I could use a drink :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I just told my boss and I'm not dead :lol: Feel SO much better. Boy I could use a drink :lol:

Congrats!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mazel Tov!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yay!!!

Do I see drinks in your future tonight? :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Do I see drinks in your future tonight? :lol:

better question...when don't we see drinks in her future?