what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    How do I work this??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    elton john sang at rush limbaugh's wedding :?
    norm wrote:
    Really? They must get their pills from the same guy..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    time for a change
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,446
    time for a change
    arbys???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    The steam from the rain, rolling off of the road now that the sun is out... Pretty fucking amazing
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    Gotta go to the grocery. I fucking hate planning the menu for the entire week. And I fucking hate going to the grocery.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    4 hours im watching basketball final and still a quorter to go,,those stupid hooligans is so boring..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    norm wrote:
    :shock:
    meeting of minds :?: 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Why did I not apply for tickets to tonights RATM gig?
    Yes, I am kicking myself!!!

PJ in two weeks though...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    The busy week I have ahead...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Seattle
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    the 2nd amendment
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I wish I could understand.... But yet I must, all too un-perfectly.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    change is hard
    wah
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :o ...another court date tomorrow for something completely different... :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    :o ...another court date tomorrow for something completely different... :shock:

Good luck HSB - hope all goes well.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Oooooh how tired I am. Worth it though RATM were fantastic :D
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    getting the f**k out of here!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I over did it today, now I have a headache......... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    headache, feeling teasy, causing problems for myself :cry: ....

...tour :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Sometimes the thread titles here upset me, I'd rather not know cruelty.
    It's like an intrusion in my mind that stays and haunts.
    It's hard to shake and it settles in my heart and makes it heavy
    all without knowing the particulars.
    Just being touched by the sorrow is enough, too much.
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    so I was at an outdoor festival yesterday with crafts and this one hippie dude was selling light switch plates with pictures of bands and sports teams as the plate--with a little space in the center for the light switch. He makes them and they were really cool. So I asked him if he had Pearl Jam. He said he used to but didn't have it with him today. Then he went on about how they're not big sellers right now...blah, blah, blah...but back in the day they were...blah, blah, blah...Kurt Cobain...blah, blah, blah.

So obviously this dude was a little out-of-touch with how awesome Pearl Jam still is--but that's okay--most of America still is.

moral of the story...it would have been cool to have a Pearl Jam light switch cover plate. :D
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I need to get out of the house! Can't seem to accomplish anything :roll: . Need to get past these next few weeks of depression :cry: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I'm shocked that I had daddy duty all weekend while my wife was away and I never once drank any Wine or Beer and didn't even notice it! This is huge considering I usually have one glass of something every night..... 8-)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    How am I going to get myself motivated to get up and run in the mornings? I hate it when I sleep in and miss the best part of the day, and I really want to get into better shape. I think it's because I seem to be waking up every night around 3 a.m. for some reason.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    edited June 2010
    I am really falling in love with the idea of the hubz and I buying a double wide rv OR large boat/yacht type boat to live in instead of a traditional house with land---when we finally do have a down payment saved---and good credit. The down payment and credit score ain't happening till a few years realistically, but I'm getting excited about the idea of not throwing money away on rent anymore!! Don't get me wrong. The trade-off has been nice...not having to pay for a water heater at the last apt., not mowing the lawn, not paying for small fix-it problems around the house, etc. But I think we're finally getting to the point where throwing our money away on rent is getting kinda old. Even though you still never get away from property taxes and all that, it would still be nice to have a mortgage-free light at the end of the tunnel.

And what would even be better is a light that offers transportation--like the large rv or boat--to live in. I'm really not trying to be difficult or unique--I really do just want something worthwhile. I think that travel bug of mine will always be there. I know my hubz fam. and mine won't go for it, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
    How am I going to get myself motivated to get up and run in the mornings? I hate it when I sleep in and miss the best part of the day, and I really want to get into better shape. I think it's because I seem to be waking up every night around 3 a.m. for some reason.

I hear ya! My problem is I've been staying up too late. 3 am? :( :? try saying prayers.? it might help.
    The best of luck to ya. take care.