• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

Whats Wrong? talking helps.
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

To to much for far to long...My wife has been seriously ill for a few years now. I've had to put a hold on our business to care for her 24/7. Life has changed to drastically and I'm not sure if we'll ever recover. Things have gotten better but the emotions have not. We're coming our of financial distress but I feel heartbroken the same. Life has been stalled with extreme sadness and despair. She's only 28 so at some point things have got to get better. Thanks for your concern..
    John and Shawna
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    paysonites wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

To to much for far to long...My wife has been seriously ill for a few years now. I've had to put a hold on our business to care for her 24/7. Life has changed to drastically and I'm not sure if we'll ever recover. Things have gotten better but the emotions have not. We're coming our of financial distress but I feel heartbroken the same. Life has been stalled with extreme sadness and despair. She's only 28 so at some point things have got to get better. Thanks for your concern..

Damn, sorry man that's too young, i hope things get better. My usually dumbass advice for depression would be beer and pot but in this case i'll just say hang in there, and i'll pray for her.
    Thank you so much..
    Maybe it's time to try an alternative
    Some PJ music would have to be included :lol::lol:
    John and Shawna
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    paysonites wrote:
    Thank you so much..

Stay strong mister, you got a whole forum of peeps behind you!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    How the florist and postman are going to cope with all my Valentines tomorrow... or not! :lol: :roll: :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Thank you so much..

Thank you..
    I apologize for not getting on here like I should
    It's been about a month and a half or so. I just feel consumed with grief.
    I've got to find a way to breath again..
    John and Shawna
  • paysonites wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

hey buddy...stay stronge...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Why guys assume because you have a girl crush, you want to have some lesbian group thing.

I know! They always think ALL girls are into other girls and wanna 'get it on' with them. We should start assuming those same things about them and their favorite sports stars... :evil:

I can appreciate Kate Upton's boingey-boingies, it doesn't mean I wanna motorboat them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    paysonites wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Thank you so much..

Thank you..
    I apologize for not getting on here like I should
    It's been about a month and a half or so. I just feel consumed with grief.
    I've got to find a way to breath again..

There's no obligation to come on here, so long as you know when you need us, we're here.
    You'll find it xx
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Why guys assume because you have a girl crush, you want to have some lesbian group thing.

I know! They always think ALL girls are into other girls and wanna 'get it on' with them. We should start assuming those same things about them and their favorite sports stars... :evil:

I can appreciate Kate Upton's boingey-boingies, it doesn't mean I wanna motorboat them.

:lol: I think it's time for the guys to admit their man-crushes. Then they might understand.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

:cry: I hope things get better for you.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

thank you for the visual ;) :P
  • paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

:(
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

does this help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAFh2jRE6RE

;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    paysonites wrote:
    Severe depression..

:cry: I hope things get better for you.

Me too...
    Thank you for the encouragement..
    This is just going to take a lot of time. Hanging tough has been my biggest challenge
    lately it seems..I feel really beat down.
    John and Shawna
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    TOOL... and mark lanegan. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

does this help?

;)

tmz is annoying as fuck so i won't watch and besides, you're not in the video

or are you? :think:
    norm wrote:

tmz is annoying as fuck so i won't watch and besides, you're not in the video

or are you? :think:

no, :( but I love TMZ, more than E!, thanks to them, every time I see Kate Upton, I hear "boingey-boingey-boingey"

(c'mon, just listen until you hear him say 'boingey boingey" it's so funny..."I love my dead gay son!" :lol: )

- Christopher McCandless
    Enjoying a nice cold Peach Daiquiri with my Peach. Looking forward to many more throughout the night. :D:D
    John and Shawna
    Richard Simmons is on Chelsea Handler.

He wears pantyhose under his shorts.

Kinda reminds me of a love child between Rob Schneider and Pauly Shore.
    *not that there would be anything wrong with that if they did.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Coral faith
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Faith
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    my betta fish is beautiful!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Faith

Faith Hill?
  • Faith

Faith Hill?

George Michael
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Tonight.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Getting through this 4 hour product demo.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

does this help?

;)

Fuck TMZ