Frederick Von Über Fan
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nerd! Who spends that much time in the library? :lol:

That's enough
    Hey, I must have spent a good 1000 hours in the library during my career as a student, so screw you guys. :lol:

:shock:

I'm pretty sure I spent less than 12 hours in a library during my 5-year career as a student. Aside from finding a few research books, I never saw the point.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I lived in the library... Worked 9-5. School 7-9. Study 9-1AM at library. Repeat.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    And I'm not going for the "A", that's for damn sure :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's enough
    Hey, I must have spent a good 1000 hours in the library during my career as a student, so screw you guys. :lol:

:shock:

I'm pretty sure I spent less than 12 hours in a library during my 5-year career as a student. Aside from finding a few research books, I never saw the point.
    Well, I lived in a house with 4 guys - it was a constant party (sometimes a keg party). Which was awesome. But I would have flunked out if I hadn't gone to the library! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I used to work with this Hawaiian kid and one day I bought him a Hawaiian Punch

He was pissed

• Options
    I used to work with this Hawaiian kid and one day I bought him a Hawaiian Punch

He was pissed

:lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    wow, Lou Pinella lost some weight...or maybe he's just old.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i gotta sneeze

thankfully i have tissues

King_Kong_Tissue_Box.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

While working at the college library, I also found out that some boys like to use the library for other things.. :corn:

Housekeeping would regularly find the Cosmo mags in the boys bathroom :fp: and one time we had the guy that didn't even go in the bathroom... :fp: :? :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

While working at the college library, I also found out that some boys like to use the library for other things.. :corn:

Housekeeping would regularly find the Cosmo mags in the boys bathroom :fp: and one time we had the guy that didn't even go in the bathroom... :fp: :? :shock:
    Cosmo? :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I know right? back then Cosmo was so much more 'tame' back then, compared to what it is now.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

You gotta do what you gotta do
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

You gotta do what you gotta do

:lol::lol: Shortly after college I lived with 2 sets of 3 guy friends...and believe me I've seen it all....
    but come on, at least go to the bathroom..the one dude that got caught was just standing over the private study nooks checking out girls and going at it... :fp: :-?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: Shortly after college I lived with 2 sets of 3 guy friends...and believe me I've seen it all....
    but come on, at least go to the bathroom..the one dude that got caught was just standing over the private study nooks checking out girls and going at it... :fp: :-?

hahahahaha

Heeeerrrrrooo
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    as much fun as it is to watch the dysfuntion, it just migt be time to look for a new gig.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    as much fun as it is to watch the dysfuntion, it just migt be time to look for a new gig.
    Weird. You pretty much just quoted what someone else just said to me 5 minutes ago at my office.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

not enough cute girls in tight sweaters? :corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

not enough cute girls in tight sweaters? :corn:

never enough. every week there is a new one tho. i'm about ready to start saying, who the fuck are you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    .what happen to that news thread at porch..wow..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

derailed :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

and there was a word in there that is a :nono: and was used multiple times...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

and there was a word in there that is a :nono: and was used multiple times...
    i left with laughs and jokes about the whole madness of us waiting...i dont know what the hell we was waiting..lol
    anyway..it is what it is..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    My Pandora is really cranking the Warrant tunes today. I'm okay with that!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    i've got a sudden craving for

c3c24889-0938-42e7-a678-70dfbedaaf5c.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:

:nono: Every song but that song. That one always immediately gets the skip button!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:nono: Every song but that song. That one always immediately gets the skip button!

Terrible song
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:o :shock: :o:lol:

Reminds me of George Costanza with the Glamour magazine :lol:

And if our library had been used for that kind of activity I might have spent more time there :shifty: :oops:

I still hate the library. Too damn quiet! I used to just get what I needed and leave. I studied best at 2am and our library was usually closed by then
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"