Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I have a day off, I will be productive. I will go for a run.
    or I will turn down the air, close shutters and curtains and crawl back into bed for a nice long nap ;)

Its your day off - a run and then a long nap.... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    This school project is killing me.... :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    or I will turn down the air, close shutters and curtains and crawl back into bed for a nice long nap ;)

Naps are the best! I gotta work today, but today is a grumpy, cloudy, rainy day outside that would be perfect for staying in bed and watching tv in between naps ...

Enjoy your day off, whatever you decide to do!
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:

Its your day off - a run and then a long nap.... ;)

just watched news, storms coming in. so run it is and then nap during the storm :)
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Lucky! Even though it's not that cold out there was nothing I wanted to do more this morning than just stay in bed ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    this all day shift,and the flu,is a killer..i feel like im working like a week
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

You have the flu and you're at work? Awful, dude. You should be home in bed. Hope you feel better soon.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I hope you feel better!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    wow...my boss called me in his office this morning to tell me I did a great job on my presentation yesterday...maybe giving compliments to his employees is his new year's resolution... :think:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    wow...my boss called me in his office this morning to tell me I did a great job on my presentation yesterday...maybe giving compliments to his employees is his new year's resolution... :think:

fuck compliments...give me cash....but nice job.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,543
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

"you know, 81, your performance sucks....but here's ten bucks." :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    movies!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: well I got that with my promotion last summer...but hey...I'll take it.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

"you know, 81, your performance sucks....but here's ten bucks." :lol:

thansk buddy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Professor played My Hometown by Springsteen to start off class today, then we related it to sociology. I love this professor and this class.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    81 wrote:

Rarely. I go occasionally to use the computer or get a book that is on reserve
    so since you've started college you've spent about a total of 35 minutes in the library. well done! :P

which is about 28 minutes more than i spent in the library during my entire college career
    me too :shh:
    so since you've started college you've spent about a total of 35 minutes in the library. well done! :P

Probably about 35 hours actually. Usually it's because I don't bring my laptop to campus
    Nerd! Who spends that much time in the library? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    why would you advise somebody coming from WI for a show at wrigley to park in the loop when said person is planning on driving home after the show. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    guess :P
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    why would you advise somebody coming from WI for a show at wrigley to park in the loop when said person is planning on driving home after the show. :fp: :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I missed that one.

Who gave that awesome advice?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: I saw that! I'm done with the advice giving, let the know-it-alls handle it. I did see some people suggest Rosemont tho. Just sayin'!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    i needed that lol with today news..
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I missed that one.

Who gave that awesome advice?
    Whoever gave that advice should be kicked right in their FAT ASS!!!!!!!!

Oh wait..
    Nevermind...

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Probably about 35 hours actually. Usually it's because I don't bring my laptop to campus

I worked at my college library when I was an undergraduate...so I spent many hours at the library...oh and I'm a dork too..
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    the whole 9 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Frederick Von Über Fan
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

That's enough
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,676

That's enough
    Hey, I must have spent a good 1000 hours in the library during my career as a student, so screw you guys. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: I saw that! I'm done with the advice giving, let the know-it-alls handle it. I did see some people suggest Rosemont tho. Just sayin'!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

cumberland would make sense if you were coming down I90. but it's gonna take forever to get there after the show.

if you are coming down 94, Linden is perfect if you want to avoid traffic. if you don't care about traffic, then you might as well drive all the way to wrigley.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's enough
    Hey, I must have spent a good 1000 hours in the library during my career as a student, so screw you guys. :lol:

That's enough out of you, too. :o:lol:
  • Options
    1000 hours? i didn't spend that much time studying from Kindergarden thru college graduation
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg