what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Sure glad I have someone to go with this trip!!
    I know no one here! Oh well. Only one way to meet
    you all eh?? This going to be so much fun!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    the wolf wrote:
    Guess myself and the woman unit are heading to Chicago this summer. :twisted:
    great!!

I'm not even trying for 10C tickets though. I want my nephews to go with us!!

See ya' there dimi?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Who the fuck is keith mitchell?
    My love of yoga pants is finally being appreciated on Twitter :lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    My dad, he's not doing well at all. He has very little time to live... I can't imagine life without him... :cry:

I'm sorry. :(
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I fucking hate know-it-alls
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you're in a pissy mood today....that time of the month already :P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you're in a pissy mood today....that time of the month already :P :lol:
    :nono:

Tour news brings out all the weirdos...drives me nuts
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    weirdos...

have you looked in the avatar mirror lately. :P :wave:

bunch of newbs and roobs, but i don't think it's been too bad. porch has actually been entertaining this week

although i still can't figure out why kw's stay tuned thread was locked. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    weirdos...

have you looked in the avatar mirror lately. :P :wave:

bunch of newbs and roobs, but i don't think it's been too bad. porch has actually been entertaining this week

although i still can't figure out why kw's stay tuned thread was locked. :fp:
    Yeah great timing on this avatar. Dammit
    Ugh are you kidding? Makes me want to move to WI stat!
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    where is the pui thread?
    I lost a bet...
    it's nice to see something with people excited vs. the same old crap that typically fills up the porch.

outside of the few people complaining about lack of full tour news and people complaining about the venue (myself included) it's been good.

makes the fact that the aet has been a ghost town the past few days seem ok.

it's also nice to see who all is coming to town for the show. there are a few clowns that i'm really looking foward to hopefully meeting.

plus remember....there will be paintball...so you can get a little revenge....speaking of...can you set it up.....you're clearly are better with the fax machine. :P

but....if you need cheering up....i'll be happy to drop off anouther banana tommorrow. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    where is the pui thread?

nOoB-random-32669499-500-470.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Guess myself and the woman unit are heading to Chicago this summer. :twisted:
    great!!

I'm not even trying for 10C tickets though. I want my nephews to go with us!!

See ya' there dimi?
    i dont know yet..ill know later this year..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dont know how this came to my mind,but wondering where soulsinging went??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dont know how this came to my mind,but wondering where soulsinging went??

he let his membership expire to join the real world
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Beer me
    where is the pui thread?

:?: :?
    I lost a bet...
    where is the pui thread?

Oh bummer... it was working for a while :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    dont know how this came to my mind,but wondering where soulsinging went??

he let his membership expire to join the real world
    cool..alot of real worlds out there..
    81 wrote:
    it's nice to see something with people excited vs. the same old crap that typically fills up the porch.

outside of the few people complaining about lack of full tour news and people complaining about the venue (myself included) it's been good.

it's also nice to see who all is coming to town for the show. there are a few clowns that i'm really looking foward to hopefully meeting.

plus remember....there will be paintball...so you can get a little revenge....speaking of...can you set it up.....you're clearly are better with the fax machine. :P

but....if you need cheering up....i'll be happy to drop off anouther banana tommorrow. :P
    Know it all.
    :wave: :wave:

Oh bummer... it was working for a while :lol:

go to bed!!! :evil:
    I lost a bet...
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Know it all.
    :wave: :wave:

:lol: :fp:

just trying to help where i can, but i'll stop :( . but in fairness, i gave credit to rosemont as a viable hotel option.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

The ladies are usually right

they don't know shit. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

oh and don't think I didn't see what you and the smoking baby posted in there. :nono: :fp: :evil:

now, go to bed!!!
    I lost a bet...

oh and don't think I didn't see what you and the smoking baby posted in there. :nono: :fp: :evil:

now, go to bed!!!

Posted where? I'm sorry... I've been whoring myself out to Twitter, Facebook, and here tonight.

now, go to bed!!!

huh?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

now, go to bed!!!

Posted where? I'm sorry... I've been whoring myself out to Twitter, Facebook, and here tonight.

in the pui thread.
    I lost a bet...