Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    never been to Chicago :think:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    not sure!!!! sounds expensive---NOT GA for sure!!! hahaha

wish i knew the future dates.

You going?

gonna wait for the "fall dates" and then decide...although, i'd love to go to chicago but $$$...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

You going?

gonna wait for the "fall dates" and then decide...although, i'd love to go to chicago but $$$...

I'm in the same boat as you norm...wait for a Cali or Seattle date...we'll party!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    A Minneapolis or St. Paul date would be most ideal... I'd love to catch two shows
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and wait for the Fall line up. :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm in the same boat as you norm...wait for a Cali or Seattle date...we'll party!

knowing this band, i'm not getting my hopes up...the "fall dates" will end up being norman, oklahoma and portland, maine back-to-back :roll: :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

You going?

You guys convinced me to go to MT...should I do the arm-twisting now?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you west coasters need to get together and dirty frank across the nation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:nono: it is about 2000 miles from Seattle OR LA to Chi-Town...flying is more ideal.

Norm does not fly on planes.
    afroannnie wrote:

but you just got a promotion and some extra padding in your paycheck...I don't have either of those. :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:nono: it is about 2000 miles from Seattle OR LA to Chi-Town...flying is more ideal.

Norm does not fly on planes.
    afroannnie wrote:

but you just got a promotion and some extra padding in your paycheck...I don't have either of those. :(

i did 3500 miles to make it to MT in a truck with 4 people....if i can do that, you can do it in your 74 chevy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i did 3500 miles to make it to MT in a truck with 4 people....if i can do that, you can do it in your 74 chevy.

The chevy will be gone by July..somebody got a brand new exploder.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Want to put together a pre-party at the Full Shilling but I don't want to step on the Wishlist's toes. :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Want to put together a pre-party at the Full Shilling but I don't want to step on the Wishlist's toes. :?

fuck their toes. do it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

sell the chevy, buy a plane ticket. :sweet:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

sell the chevy, buy a plane ticket. :sweet:

chevy and camper get sold to pay for house renos...or a down payment on a condo.

- Christopher McCandless
    :x

start the hat thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

ohhh let's start twisting!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    81 wrote:

start the hat thread.

I have no cans...besides, nobody seems to be interested in them, I don't want to end up with a bunch of hats. :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

start the hat thread.

I have no cans...besides, nobody seems to be interested in them, I don't want to end up with a bunch of hats. :?

That's why you start a thread.... to see if it generates interest :corn:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i'm hearing Mickey Rourke is dead
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

start the hat thread.

That's why you start a thread.... to see if it generates interest :corn:

start with selling the two you already have....and if there is more demand.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

fuck their toes. do it.

I'd do it too!!!
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

fuck their toes. do it.

I'd do it too!!!

besides, i'm sure they will be busy processing refunds on the year book. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes, do it!!! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    thanks for the advice you guys but I don't want to start some kind of drama or anything like that, let's see what their plans are first!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    lets be honest....wrigleyville is going to be one big massive pre party.

i may take the red line to belmont at noon and work my way up clark to addison. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    thanks for the advice you guys but I don't want to start some kind of drama or anything like that, let's see what their plans are first!
    I say you start planning the Full Shilling and go from there. Some may not want to go to the other one anyway. I vote Full Shilling :) Now...GO PLAN AND CALL AND FAX THEM! :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:corn: