what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what is the maximum number of times you should reply to a thread before waiting for somebody else to post a reply?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    what is the maximum number of times you should reply to a thread before waiting for somebody else to post a reply?
    WHO CARES!
    edited January 2013
    81 wrote:
    WHO CARES!

I'M CURIOUS AS TO THE PROPER FORUM ETTIQETTE (SP)!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    WHO CARES!

I'M CURIOUS!!!!
    you're always curious :lol:

not that there is anything wrong with that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

not that there is anything wrong with that.

NOPE! not at all.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    I am thankful for dry shampoo. Day 2 of 3 of the keratin treatment and I'm about to lose my mind :fp: :lol:

how does the keratin treatment work?
    They put the stuff on and then dry your hair and flat iron it and you have to leave it for 3 days - no washing, no getting it wet or pulling it back, and then your hair is smooth and frizz free for 3-5 months. Magic! But those 3 days suck!
    I did not know about this! How much does it cost?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Wow - time flies! Two months ago today, Cav and I stood before that bearded pastor and said "I do" :shock: Marriage has treated me good so far :mrgreen: Love you, husband!

:clap::clap::mrgreen: Awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in March! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • big waves
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Clases start tomorrow but my first one is on Wednesday :corn:
  • things will happen to me with out me...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • why i like to see hotel pictures.. :?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    afroannnie wrote:
    Wow - time flies! Two months ago today, Cav and I stood before that bearded pastor and said "I do" :shock: Marriage has treated me good so far :mrgreen: Love you, husband!

:clap::clap::mrgreen: Awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in March! :D

:wave: :thumbup:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    The upcoming Chicago party....we got the back room...woo!!!

Gonna be one helluva night 8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    how does the keratin treatment work?
    They put the stuff on and then dry your hair and flat iron it and you have to leave it for 3 days - no washing, no getting it wet or pulling it back, and then your hair is smooth and frizz free for 3-5 months. Magic! But those 3 days suck!

I have to carry a straightener with me everywhere for those 3 days, but yes it's SO worth it. I can go out in the pouring rain on a humid day after doing my hair...no frizz. It's friggen magic.
    yeah the 3 days are total hell, but to basically not have to do anything to your hair at all for months it is so worth it! Magic!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    kw18 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I used some dry shampoo today myself. It's great for extending a blowout. It comes in a spray can, like hairspray, but yeah it's basically a spray powder. You spray it, comb your hair, and voila! Shampoo minus the water!

Huh. Interesting. Also, sounds a little unnecessary.

Thanks for the info!
    It is absolutely necessary! Well for those of us that don't shave our heads anyway :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I did not know about this! How much does it cost?
    It's a little pricey - around $250 for the full treatment, but I usually wait for a Groupon. They offer a lot of deals right before summer.

• Natalie Zea
    around $250 for the full treatment

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

That's why you have to wait for a Groupon :fp: And with all the money you save on styling products to try and tame the frizz it is completely worth it!

81 wrote:

That's why you have to wait for a Groupon :fp: And with all the money you save on styling products to try and tame the frizz it is completely worth it!

just amazing what women spend on hair care....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It's a little pricey - around $250 for the full treatment, but I usually wait for a Groupon. They offer a lot of deals right before summer.
    women deserve that things..makes the world beautiful
    I buy shampoo
    It's a little pricey - around $250 for the full treatment, but I usually wait for a Groupon. They offer a lot of deals right before summer.
    So maybe all you men can pay for it. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    im happy to pay those things for the woman i care..and i do it always..
    women need to feel special..
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

It's insane ... I don't spend much at all ... But my hair doesn't look as good as that of those who do. :( It's really not fair.
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I'd rather go without food :shock: :lol:

PJ_Soul wrote:
    im happy to pay those things for the woman i care..and i do it always..
    women need to feel special..
    Maybe all the men of the world should have to contribute to a female hair-care fund. Like a tax.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Maybe all the men of the world should have to contribute to a female hair-care fund. Like a tax.

Like hell
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

It's insane ... I don't spend much at all ... But my hair doesn't look as good as that of those who do. :( It's really not fair.
    You have gorgeous hair though. My hair is a disaster in it's natural state :fp: :lol:

PJ_Soul wrote:

Like hell
    How about shoes? Will you pay for shoes? :corn: