what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• need to travel
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Can the Patriots win this flicking game?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Can the Patriots win this flicking game?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• long fuckin day...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    it's always nice when a monday morning meeting is cancelled.. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • take a nap
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'll never measure up or be good enough. fucking NEVER!!!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited January 2013
    I'll always measure up and be good enough. always!!!

fixed

Stuart_Smalley.jpg
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'll never measure up or be good enough. fucking NEVER!!!

Be strong - If someone told you that, tell them to fuck off !!!! :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I need a beach vacation right now.... 8-)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    davidtrios wrote:
    I'll always measure up and be good enough. always!!!

fixed

Stuart_Smalley.jpg
    :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    consultants suck. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    drinks
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I am thankful for dry shampoo. Day 2 of 3 of the keratin treatment and I'm about to lose my mind :fp: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I am thankful for dry shampoo. Day 2 of 3 of the keratin treatment and I'm about to lose my mind :fp: :lol:

Oooh I LOVE the keratin treatment...best thing since sliced bread! In fact, even better.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

how does the keratin treatment work?

They put the stuff on and then dry your hair and flat iron it and you have to leave it for 3 days - no washing, no getting it wet or pulling it back, and then your hair is smooth and frizz free for 3-5 months. Magic! But those 3 days suck!

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

:?: Dry shampoo? Like, a powder?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:

sounds alot like taking your hair to the dry cleaners
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

They put the stuff on and then dry your hair and flat iron it and you have to leave it for 3 days - no washing, no getting it wet or pulling it back, and then your hair is smooth and frizz free for 3-5 months. Magic! But those 3 days suck!

I have to carry a straightener with me everywhere for those 3 days, but yes it's SO worth it. I can go out in the pouring rain on a humid day after doing my hair...no frizz. It's friggen magic.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

sounds alot like taking your hair to the dry cleaners

Right? This is going to be on my mind all day until someone answers it ... Most anything haircare related as always been a mystery to me ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

Right? This is going to be on my mind all day until someone answers it ... Most anything haircare related as always been a mystery to me ...

I used some dry shampoo today myself. It's great for extending a blowout. It comes in a spray can, like hairspray, but yeah it's basically a spray powder. You spray it, comb your hair, and voila! Shampoo minus the water!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I used some dry shampoo today myself. It's great for extending a blowout. It comes in a spray can, like hairspray, but yeah it's basically a spray powder. You spray it, comb your hair, and voila! Shampoo minus the water!

Huh. Interesting. Also, sounds a little unnecessary.

Thanks for the info!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."

damn...that sounds awesome. i might have to look into it now. nothing sucks more than blow drying and flat ironing my hair daily. :fp:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Wow - time flies! Two months ago today, Cav and I stood before that bearded pastor and said "I do" :shock: Marriage has treated me good so far :mrgreen: Love you, husband!
    Wow - time flies! Two months ago today, Cav and I stood before that bearded pastor and said "I do" :shock: Marriage has treated me good so far :mrgreen: Love you, husband!

Awesome! :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."

damn...that sounds awesome. i might have to look into it now. nothing sucks more than blow drying and flat ironing my hair daily. :fp:
    It makes it so much easier - your hair will dry faster and I don't even have to flat iron it if I want it straight. It's worth it imo especially if your hair frizzes like mine does even when it's curly

It makes it so much easier - your hair will dry faster and I don't even have to flat iron it if I want it straight. It's worth it imo especially if your hair frizzes like mine does even when it's curly

definitely going to look into it when i chop my hair off next month. sounds like it will make my life easier
    happy 2 month anniversary :mrgreen:
    kw18 wrote:

Huh. Interesting. Also, sounds a little unnecessary.

Thanks for the info!

Unnecessary?! :nono: It's a godsend!

Men...sheesh!